162.50 $129.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -20%
162.50 $129.99
In Stock Free Shipping
Ships within 1-2 days
ZWILLING Pro Holm Oak 8-inch Bread Knife is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 13.
  • y_2020, m_8, d_2, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_13
  • loc_en_US, sid_38466-203, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 146ms
  • reviews, product

Description

Respected as an innovator in the industry, ZWILLING J.A. Henckels remains rooted in the foundation upon which it was built: a tradition of quality and excellence forged nearly three centuries ago. The ZWILLING Pro Holm Oak adds a handsome wooden handle to the company's most user-friendly knife, the ZWILLING Pro. Crafted from Mediterranean Holm Oak, this ergonomic, triple-riveted handle boasts strength and stability within its handsome wood grain.Combined with the innovative curved bolster, which acts as an extension of the hand, chefs enjoy improved comfort and cutting technique with every use. Strengthened by an exclusive, special formula, high carbon stainless steel, the ice-hardened blades are harder, sharper, and they will not stain or chip. Discerning chefs appreciate how well they retain their sharpness with regular use.From precision-forged blade to beautiful handle, the ZWILLING Pro Holm Oak merges style and substance in one striking knife collection.
  • Curved bolster encourages cutting with improved precision, safety and comfort
  • Mediterranean Holm Oak handle has a handsome wood grain and a wonderful feel
  • SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of Special Formula High-Carbon NO STAIN stainless steel
  • Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
  • Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
  • Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
  • Hand wash only
  • Manufactured in Germany

Specifications

• Item no. 38466-203
Characteristics
  • Color: Nature
  • Country of origin: Germany
  • Substance: Special Formula Steel
  • Type of handle: exposed tang
  • Type of edge: Serrated edge
  • Manufacturing method: forged
  • Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.60 lbs
  • Length of product: 12.60 in
  • Width of product: 0.79 in
  • Height of product: 1.18 in
  • Blade length: 7.87 in
  • Handle length: 4.72 in
ZWILLING Pro Holm Oak 8-inch Bread Knife
$162.50 $129.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
ZWILLING Pro Holm Oak 8-inch Bread Knife is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 13.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Zwilling is committed to producing serrated edges that last longer than other knives on the market. This bread knife has a very sharp serration that easily bites into any tough bread crust and cuts through the soft inside with one stroke. Also works great on baked goods and cakes. The Holm Oak line of Pro knives is really quite stunning. The light wood handle complements the steel of the blade and the 3 rivets on the handle giving these knives a new modern look. The handle is smooth and well weighted and the curved bolster keeps wrist fatigue to a minimum during long periods of cutting. All and all this is a very handsome knife at a very approachable price point.
Date published: 2020-04-24
Rated 4 out of 5 by from If you start down the road with the Pro Holm Oak line, you have to add a bread knife. It will round out your set, and be equally as beautiful as the rest of the knives that grace your table. I am personally a fan of longer bread knives. You never know when you're going to pick up an over-sized loaf at the farmers market. But if bread isn't a daily thing, or the 8-inch meets your needs then I recommend this knife without reservation! It has all the advances and quality of the Pro line of knives plus the added beauty of the Holm oak handles. A little maintenance - mineral oil rubbed into the handle a few times a year - and you have an heirloom for the next generation.
Date published: 2020-04-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The Wonder Bread Knife! This is an ultimate bread knife that features layered scalloped serrations to ease cutting, minimize tearing on crusty bread and crumbs. The combination of the serration and blade length allows for maximum performance when handling large loaves. Raised handle for knuckle clearance and easier slicing. This ultimate bread knife will cut and slice through a large bread, bagel, baguette and even a cake cutter it'll scoop it!! I've used this knife cutting oversized fruits, watermelon, honeydew, cantaloupe, name it. Its serration is an ultimate in sharpness and durability.
Date published: 2020-05-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The Pro series of knives are made from specially formulated steel so they are able to keep their razor sharp edge use after use. A serrated knife does not need to be sharpened so an investment in this high quality steel knife will result in a lifetime of effortless cutting. The teeth are made to puncture the exterior crust first and then continue through the soft inside without crushing it. The curved bolster provides a comfortable pinch grip and the Oak series handles are a beautiful option from the traditional black handle.
Date published: 2020-05-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A nice bread knife This is a great bread knife. This is one of my go-to knives in the kitchen. The serration is so much better than other serrated bread knives I’ve used. This does a beautiful job of cleanly slicing bread, fruit, meat without tearing or squishing. Also with the curved bolster, it makes it much more comfortable to grip the bread knife with ease and confidence. The Pro Holm Oak handles really accent the stainless steel blade well and it’s a sturdy and durable wood, great for longevity.
Date published: 2020-04-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Heirloom Quality The Pro knife with it's comfortable curved bolster goes retro. The oak handle is simply beautiful and has the look and feel of a knife that my grandparents would have used. Unlike Grandma's, it's forged from high carbon German steel so it is going to stay sharp and be very durable. The serrated blade slices through a fresh loaf of bread without smashing or tearing. Also does a great job on large melons.
Date published: 2020-05-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Once You Have One.... Pro Holm Oak knives are addicting! I have the 8" chef but it needed a brother or sister so I ordered this bread knife. Yes I use it for all kinds of breads but I love to use it for melons or anything with a hard exterior and soft interior. Forged from one piece of German Special Formula Steel, it it durable. I love the the light colored wood handle.
Date published: 2020-04-08
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Zwilling employee The Pro line of cutlery made with the Holm oak wood handle is very unique. They have the same feel and cutting acumen of the Pro series that is our most popular line. They do require more attention as the handles need to be dried after washing.
Date published: 2020-05-14
  • y_2020, m_8, d_2, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_13
  • loc_en_US, sid_38466-203, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 10ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 149ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;