857.00 $499.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -42%
857.00 $499.99
In Stock Free Shipping
Ships within 1-2 days
ZWILLING Pro Holm Oak 7-pc Knife Block Set - White Block is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 15.
  • y_2020, m_9, d_24, h_16
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_15
  • loc_en_US, sid_38480-003, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 24ms
  • reviews, product

Description

Respected as an innovator in the industry, ZWILLING J.A. Henckels remains rooted in the foundation upon which it was built: a tradition of quality and excellence forged nearly three centuries ago. The ZWILLING Pro Holm Oak adds a handsome wooden handle to the company's most user-friendly knife, the ZWILLING Pro. Crafted from Mediterranean Holm Oak, this ergonomic, triple-riveted handle boasts strength and stability within its handsome wood grain.Combined with the innovative curved bolster, which acts as an extension of the hand, chefs enjoy improved comfort and cutting technique with every use. Strengthened by an exclusive, special formula, high carbon stainless steel, the ice-hardened blades are harder, sharper, and they will not stain or chip. Discerning chefs appreciate how well they retain their sharpness with regular use.From precision-forged blade to beautiful handle, the ZWILLING Pro Holm Oak merges style and substance in one striking knife collection.
  • Includes 4" paring knife, 5.5" prep knife, 8" chef's knife, 8" bread knife, 9" steel, shears, white rubberwood block
  • Mediterranean Holm Oak handle has a handsome wood grain and a wonderful feel
  • SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of Special Formula High-Carbon NO STAIN stainless steel
  • Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
  • Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
  • Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
  • Hand wash only
  • Manufactured in Germany

Specifications

• Item no. 38480-003
Characteristics
  • Color: White
  • Country of origin: Germany
  • Substance: Special Formula Steel
  • Manufacturing method: forged
  • Number of parts: 7
ZWILLING Pro Holm Oak 7-pc Knife Block Set - White Block
$857.00 $499.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
ZWILLING Pro Holm Oak 7-pc Knife Block Set - White Block is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 15.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A great light color assortment I like this white block, it looks great! This is a great assortment of knives in this block set. The slots fit perfectly for this particular knife collection, and it’s a really cool design. I also love this Holm Oak wood handle, I typically like a darker grain of wood, but this one looks so good against the stainless steel and it’s a really durable wood, which is great for longevity. I also like that the honing steel and shears are all stainless, a great addition to the whole set aesthetic and easy to clean. These Pro knives are really forged well thanks to the patented process by Zwilling and the steel is also ice hardened, making these high carbon stainless steel forged knives durable and sharp for years to come.
Date published: 2020-04-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from beautiful set This is a great set. The Zwilling Pro line is the best I've ever used. The curved bolster is comfortable to hold and encourages the proper holding of the knife naturally. The forged German steel blades are very sharp and strong. They hold their edge for a long time and are easy to maintain. This set has everything I need from smaller prep to larger slicing and bread knives. The block is well engineered specifically to fit these knives perfectly. I love the look of the Oak handles. They really stand out. There are extra slots to grow my collection and i definitely will.
Date published: 2020-07-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Uniquely Elegant The Pro Holm Oak series has all the special features of the standard Pro knife like the curved bolster that provides the most comfortable pinch grip and a proprietary blend of steel that is corrosion, chip and crack resistant. The edge is capable of staying sharp use after use and only needs sharpening once per year with normal use. Replace the traditional black handle with this smooth gorgeous oak and you have an authentic western knife look. Four of the most useful blades, shears and a honing tool placed into this whit block will look amazing in any kitchen.
Date published: 2020-04-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Upright block set is the best!!! Beautiful 7pc. knife block set, for a holm oak handle is what makes this set exceptional and creates a very distinctive look in every kitchen. This is by far the best and the greatest block set, I like this upright and compact rustic look white block, it's my favorite set. This block set includes 4 essential knife, it is enjoyable knives. It's the easiest knife to sharpen for its unique curved bolster supports the pinch grip, with thumb and index finger on the blade, great for safe cutting and less fatigue. Knife is forged from a single piece of Special Formula High-Carbon NO STAIN stainless steel, Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience. This will be the best investment. Handwashing is recommended.
Date published: 2020-04-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This block has everything knife you need in a kitchen. Pro knives are made from German Special Formula Steel and forged from one piece of steel so durable for a lifetime, and that's their warranty - lifetime. The bolster is curved and perfect to hold with pinch grip. The knives are also ice hardened which translates to the blade starting sharp and staying sharper longer. The color scheme is refreshing, I especially like the stainless steel handle of the honing rod.
Date published: 2020-04-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This funky white block is sure to make a statement on your countertop. Containing four essential knives, the lighter block really shows off the stunning and ergonomic holm oak handle. Speaking of showing off, the innovative curved bolster of the knife will make you look and feel like a professional with the optimal comfort of the pinch grip.
Date published: 2020-04-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Nice! All around great set. The Pro knives are super durable, sharp and the curved bolster is amazingly comfortable. The holm oak handle looks and feels great. The tall slanted block holds the knives well. The angle hugs the curved bolster. The block fits well under your top cabinets. The stainless shears and honing steel are priceless.
Date published: 2020-04-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Pro- Natural You have to put these knives in your hand to appreciate the innovative curved bolster. The rise between the blade and handle is extremely comfortable . You will chop, slice an dice like a Pro. The natural oak handle is very appealing. The block set is stunning in white. Great set! You will have this set for a lifetime.
Date published: 2020-04-12
  • y_2020, m_9, d_24, h_16
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_15
  • loc_en_US, sid_38480-003, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 13ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 30ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;