• (no colour)
YOU SAVE: -21%
120.00 $94.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

This item is currently not available.

YOU SAVE: -21%
120.00 $94.99
ZWILLING Pro Holm Oak 5-inch Serrated Utility Knife is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 15.
  • y_2020, m_7, d_1, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.9
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_15
  • loc_en_US, sid_38460-133, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 116ms
  • reviews, product
Out Of Stock Free Shipping for Orders over $59
Item no. 38460-133
ZWILLING Pro Holm Oak 5-inch Serrated Utility Knife
$120.00 $94.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
Additional Information
Product may have minor visual imperfections or a damaged box. Though this will not affect the product's performance.Respected as an innovator in the industry, ZWILLING J.A. Henckels remains rooted in the foundation upon which it was built: a tradition of quality and excellence forged nearly three centuries ago. The ZWILLING Pro Holm Oak adds a handsome wooden handle to the company's most user-friendly knife, the ZWILLING Pro. Crafted from Mediterranean Holm Oak, this ergonomic, triple-riveted handle boasts strength and stability within its handsome wood grain.Combined with the innovative curved bolster, which acts as an extension of the hand, chefs enjoy improved comfort and cutting technique with every use. Strengthened by an exclusive, special formula, high carbon stainless steel, the ice-hardened blades are harder, sharper, and they will not stain or chip. Discerning chefs appreciate how well they retain their sharpness with regular use.From precision-forged blade to beautiful handle, the ZWILLING Pro Holm Oak merges style and substance in one striking knife collection.
  • Curved bolster encourages cutting with improved precision, safety and comfort
  • Mediterranean Holm Oak handle has a handsome wood grain and a wonderful feel
  • SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of Special Formula High-Carbon NO STAIN stainless steel
  • Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
  • Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
  • Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
  • Hand wash only
  • Manufactured in Germany
Characteristics
  • Color: no-color
  • Country of origin: Germany
  • Substance: Special Formula Steel
  • Type of handle: exposed tang
  • Type of edge: Serrated edge
  • Manufacturing method: forged
  • Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.37 lbs
  • Length of product: 9.45 in
  • Width of product: 0.47 in
  • Height of product: 0.98 in
  • Blade length: 5.12 in
  • Handle length: 4.33 in
ZWILLING Pro Holm Oak 5-inch Serrated Utility Knife is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 15.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Otherwise known as a picnic knife this serrated utility is super versitile. Easily slices tomatoes, cheese, salami, small loaves of bread, lemons and limes. In a pinch (like on a picnic) it can be used as a spreader for mayo and mustard. The Holm Oak line of Pro knives is really quite stunning. The light wood handle complements the steel of the blade and the 3 rivets on the handle giving these knives a new modern look. The handle is smooth and well weighted and the curved bolster keeps wrist fatigue to a minimum during long periods of cutting. All and all this is a very handsome knife at a very approachable price point.
Date published: 2020-04-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This serrated knife is a favorite in my kitchen. We all reach for it for tomatoes, citrus, strawberries, sandwich cutting and vegetables like peppers. It's just the right length and the serrated edge is super sharp. The Holm Oak series provides an option for people who are looking for the quality and feel of the Pro knives but want a different aesthetic from the traditional black handle. Make sure to wash and dry after each use to keep the handle looking its best.
Date published: 2020-05-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A nice serrated utility This serrated utility knife will slice your tough skin fruits like oranges or veggies beautifully. The special formula stainless steel of the Pro Holm Oak will have lasting durability and sharpness, so you never have to worry about the blade sawing through your food. Also with the curved bolster, you can grip your utility knife with ease and comfort. The durable Holm Oak accents the blade really nicely and is a beautiful wood.
Date published: 2020-04-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Naturally Pro I use this serrated utility knife several times a day. It's the most approachable knife in your set. I use this for slicing breads, bagels, baguettes, tomatoes. It's also a good choice for crumbly breads and pies. The innovative pro bolster is super comfortable in your hand. Slice like a Pro! Natural wood oak is as pleasing to look at as it is comfortable in your hand. great knife!!!
Date published: 2020-04-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Priceless I love this knife so much, for awhile I realized I was grabbing it for everything. Then when I realized I was cheating on my other knives, I had to break the habit. A great durable knife. The serration goes through anything with a tough skin or crusty crust. The Mediterranean oak handle is beautiful.. A good alternative to the traditional black handles.
Date published: 2020-04-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This Pro Holm Oak serrated utility is one of the most essential blades to have in the kitchen. Not only is it attractive, the handle is also extremely ergonomic and with the innovative curved bolster, the professional pinch grip is more comfortable than ever. Use this blade for work with foods that have tough exteriors and soft interiors.
Date published: 2020-04-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Handy. For tomatoes, baguettes and cheese I love this knife. It works for me at a picnic or on a buffet. The gorgeous natural wood handle adds a little style to the table. And beyond how it looks, it performs! The comfortable angled bolster makes it comfortable for anyone to grip. Hand washing isn't an issue. Just a drop of soap and rinse, a wipe and back in the block. Simple.
Date published: 2020-04-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The perfect knife to use everyday! The serrated edge can tackle anything that's hard on the outside and soft on the inside. It is forged from superior high carbon German steel which means it will stay sharp longer, be incredibly durable and has perfect weight and balance. The oak handle gives it that heirloom quality look and feel.
Date published: 2020-05-08
  • y_2020, m_7, d_1, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.9
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_15
  • loc_en_US, sid_38460-133, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 170ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;