100.00 $79.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -20%
100.00 $79.99
In Stock Free Shipping for Orders over $59
Ships within 1-2 days
ZWILLING Pro Holm Oak 4-inch Paring Knife is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 29.
  • y_2020, m_7, d_6, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_27
  • loc_en_US, sid_38460-103, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 98ms
  • reviews, product

Description

Respected as an innovator in the industry, ZWILLING J.A. Henckels remains rooted in the foundation upon which it was built: a tradition of quality and excellence forged nearly three centuries ago. The ZWILLING Pro Holm Oak adds a handsome wooden handle to the company's most user-friendly knife, the ZWILLING Pro. Crafted from Mediterranean Holm Oak, this ergonomic, triple-riveted handle boasts strength and stability within its handsome wood grain.Combined with the innovative curved bolster, which acts as an extension of the hand, chefs enjoy improved comfort and cutting technique with every use. Strengthened by an exclusive, special formula, high carbon stainless steel, the ice-hardened blades are harder, sharper, and they will not stain or chip. Discerning chefs appreciate how well they retain their sharpness with regular use.From precision-forged blade to beautiful handle, the ZWILLING Pro Holm Oak merges style and substance in one striking knife collection.
  • Curved bolster encourages cutting with improved precision, safety and comfort
  • Mediterranean Holm Oak handle has a handsome wood grain and a wonderful feel
  • SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of Special Formula High-Carbon NO STAIN stainless steel
  • Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
  • Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
  • Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
  • Hand wash only
  • Manufactured in Germany

Specifications

• Item no. 38460-103
Characteristics
  • Color: no-color
  • Country of origin: Germany
  • Substance: Special Formula Steel
  • Type of handle: exposed tang
  • Type of edge: Fine Edge
  • Manufacturing method: forged
  • Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.33 lbs
  • Length of product: 8.27 in
  • Width of product: 0.39 in
  • Height of product: 0.98 in
  • Blade length: 3.94 in
  • Handle length: 4.33 in
ZWILLING Pro Holm Oak 4-inch Paring Knife
$100.00 $79.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
ZWILLING Pro Holm Oak 4-inch Paring Knife is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 29.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great for peeling The Pro Holm Oak line of knives is not only one of the best the company makes, it has style. The natural wood handles are made from Mediterranean Holm Oak, the blade is made from proprietary steel and manufacturing processes that ensure this knife will be enjoyed for years and years, and years to come. This little paring knife, with the wider face, has a arc that makes for easy peeling and stable fine slicing. And it holds an edge. Regular honing and hand washing keeps this knife looking and performing as good as new.
Date published: 2020-04-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The Pro series of knives are among the nicest knives Zwilling makes and the added choice of an oak handle in addition to the black handle is such a great option because of the style and beauty it adds. Just like the black handle these are perfectly weighted and have a curved forged bolster for the most comfortable pinch grip. The steel is a special blend that is corrosion resistant and leaves allows the blades to remain very sharp use after use with sharpening only needed about once per year.
Date published: 2020-05-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Nice grip wooden handle knife! This Pro Holm Oak 4" paring knife, is a go-to knife for peeling vegetables and fruits, cutting small fruits and vegetable, so as meat. It is perfect traveling knife. Exquisite handle crafted from Mediterranean Holm Oak, durable and handsome wood grain. A unique curved bolster supports the professional pinch grip, with thumb and index finger on the blade, for safe cutting and less fatigue. It is dishwasher safe, hand washing is recommended.
Date published: 2020-04-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Nice fruit knife! This Pro Holm Oak 3" paring knife, is a go-to knife for peeling vegetables and fruits, cutting small fruits and vegetables, so as meat. It is a perfect traveling knife in my lunch box. Exquisite handle crafted Mediterranean Holm Oak, durable and handsome wood grain. A unique curved bolster supports the professional pinch grip, with thumb and index finger on the blade, for safe cutting and less fatigue. Hand washing is recommended.
Date published: 2020-05-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great little parer This is such an amazing paring knife. The handle and bolster on this knife fits in my hand really nicely, giving me extra comfort in griping my knife while I peel and slice produce. I like the smaller blade on this compared to the 4”, it’s a little easier to really get a close peel with a smaller 3” blade. The Pro Holm Oak handles really accent the stainless steel blade well and it’s a sturdy and durable wood, great for longevity.
Date published: 2020-04-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from naturally pro Put this knife in your hands!! The innovative bolster is extremely comfortable to hold. Grip like a Pro!! I use this knife for a variety of chores. Great for cleaning, peeling and slicing small fruits and vegetables. I use this to de-vein shrimp, mince garlic and ginger and remove seeds from lemons! Also great for segmenting oranges and grapefruits. Super sharp, durable and comfortable. Great knife. Super sharp,
Date published: 2020-04-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A fantastic paring This is such an amazing paring knife. The holm oak handle and bolster on this knife fits in my hand really nicely, giving me extra comfort in griping my knife while I peel and slice produce. With the ice hardened forged stainless steel, this paring knife will maintain its sharpness and hold up well. The holm oak is a really durable wood and looks great with the stainless steel, really accents the knife well.
Date published: 2020-04-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Not only does this 4" paring do a great job, but I also love the look of the lighter Holm Oak wooden handle. And with a curved bolster like all the Pro series knives, this gives extra support to your finger and also more comfort while cutting. They are all ice-hardened for extra sharpness, durability and chip and rust free! These will last a lifetime, if you hand wash, due to the wooden handle.
Date published: 2020-05-04
  • y_2020, m_7, d_6, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_27
  • loc_en_US, sid_38460-103, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 16ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 112ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;