ZWILLING Pro is the most user-friendly knife available to market. The unique blade shape and ergonomic bolster are the result of 280 years of experience in knife making, and the rigorous study of how knives are used. A unique curved bolster supports the professional pinch grip, with thumb and index finger on the blade, for safe cutting and less fatigue. Designed in Italy by Matteo Thun and made in Germany by ZWILLING J.A. Henckels, the company that sets the standard for exceptional cutlery worldwide. The ZWILLING Pro 9" Z15 Bread Knife is perfect for foods with a tough exterior and soft interior like crusty bread, tomatoes, and sausages. The unique Z15 serration is scalloped in such a way that it cuts cleanly and easily and will stay sharp for years to come.
- Curved bolster encourages cutting with improved precision, safety and comfort
- POM handle is durable and resiliant
- SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of Special Formula High-Carbon NO STAIN stainless steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Manufactured in Germany
- Substance: High Carbon Stainless Steel
ZWILLING Pro 9-inch Z15 Bread Knife is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by teafeathers from A simply excellent bread knife We tried two other bread knives before finally buying this one. The others--one by a well-known Japanese maker, the other 'top-rated' on Amazon--both were terrible compared to this one. Their blades flexed. Their teeth were too large, and the blade too thick. Both knives were tough to control. My wife cut herself badly with each! The blade on this knife, on the other hand, is very thin, very stiff, and its smallish teeth are perfect for the large, hard-crust loaves my wife bakes. It's a very controllable, predictable knife. It's simply excellent.
Date published: 2019-03-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by elliott from Nice Bread Knife Comfortable handle, super sharp, in a word... Quality
Date published: 2018-12-28
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
- reviews, product