Details

ZWILLING Pro 8-pc, Knife set

{"silver-black-8-pcs_8-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"silver-black","ID":"silver-black","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color silver-black is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"8-pc","ID":"8-pcs_8-pc","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 8-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"38451-005-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Variations
  • silver-black

Promotions

N/A
Add to cart options
Product Actions

This item is currently not available.

This item is out of stock
As soon as it's available again, you will receive an e-mail from us.
Please enter a valid email address.
Your request has been saved. We'll let you know when it's back in stock.
N/A
Pro 7-pc Knife Block Set - Exclusive is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 61.
  • y_2022, m_7, d_2, h_21
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.32
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_19, tr_42
  • loc_en_US, sid_38451-005, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 110ms
  • reviews, product

Description

ZWILLING Pro is the most user-friendly knife available to market. The unique blade shape and ergonomic bolster are the result of 280 years of experience in knife making, and the rigorous study of how knives are used. A unique curved bolster supports the professional pinch grip, with thumb and index finger on the blade, for safe cutting and less fatigue. The blade was redesigned with a broader curve in the front to facilitate the rocking motion of Western cutting, while the straight back is ideal for the Asian chopping motion. The full length of the blade can be used when cutting and can be sharpened from bolster to tip Designed in Italy by Matteo Thun and made in Germany by ZWILLING J.A. Henckels, the company that sets the standard for exceptional cutlery worldwide.

• Includes 4" Paring Knife, 5.5" Fine Edge Prep Knife, 8" Traditional Chef's Knife, 8" Bread Knife, TWIN Kitchen Shears, TWIN 9" Sharpening Steel, 2-Stage Sharpener and 16-slot ZWILLING Pro Hardwood Knife Block.
  • Curved bolster encourages cutting with improved precision, safety and comfort
  • SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of Special Formula High-Carbon NO STAIN stainless steel
  • Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
  • Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
  • Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
  • Dishwasher safe, had wash recommended
  • Manufactured in Germany

Specifications

• Item no. 38451-005
Characteristics
  • Color: silver-black
  • Country of origin: Germany
  • Substance: special formula steel
  • Manufacturing method: SIGMAFORGE
  • Number of parts: 8
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: plastic
ZWILLING Pro 8-pc, Knife set
N/A
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
Pro 7-pc Knife Block Set - Exclusive is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 61.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Zwilling Pro 7 Piece Knife Block Set Very sharp out of the box. Scissor handles are all plastic and more light to medium sheers. My set did not come with the sharpener purchased at Crate and Barrel online. Overall nice set.
Date published: 2022-06-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This amazing set is everything you need in a knife block. The wood block is a beautiful color and it contains the essential kitchen knives with open slots to add to the collection. The Pro knives have the perfect weight and balance and include a unique curved bolster that allows for maximum comfort while gripping the knife. These stay super sharp for a long time and are my go-to knives in the kitchen.
Date published: 2021-01-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Terrific knife set My wife and I received this knife set and block as a wedding gift. The knives sit in the block much nicer than our previous block, looks gorgeous on our counter-top, and the knives themselves came sharp and do a fantastic job. My only critique would be our previous block as space to hold 6 steak knives and this new block can only hold 4. Other than that minor nit-pick, we love it.
Date published: 2022-02-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love, Love, Love! The weight and the shape of the handles are a perfect fit for me. The block is beautiful. It even has extra slots for the knives I already owned and for those I will purchase in the future. I brought them home and tested them out right away; my new knives are as sharp as can be, slicing through carrots and onions as easily as they would through butter.
Date published: 2022-01-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Just got them home The block is a very nice color, but most importantly, the feel of the knives in your hand is excellent. A little weight but not so heavy as to feel awkward, and the bevel at the hilt makes for a secure grip. It’s a good value, with additional slots in the block to add more knives.
Date published: 2021-02-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I like everything about this set and all that is included. This top quality German made knives cut & slice so well. The rivited handle is so comfortable to use and the blades stay sharp. The block is attractive also in a deep cherry curved design. Another Zwilling best seller.
Date published: 2021-01-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent Quality, Ready to use out of the box Each knife is individually cushioned and protected out the box, with a sharp edge ready to use. They immediately feel sturdy and comfortable in the hand and the sharp edge cuts right through soft meat with barely any pressure applied
Date published: 2022-04-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Zwilling Pro Knife Set Review Zwilling Pro Knives are extremely sharp and durable. The knives make food prepping more enjoyable and nearly effortless as the knives do the work for you. I highly recommend these knives and they make great gifts for family!
Date published: 2021-12-28
  • y_2022, m_7, d_2, h_21
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.32
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_19, tr_42
  • loc_en_US, sid_38451-005, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 124ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;