Additional InformationZWILLING Pro is the most user-friendly knife available to market. The unique blade shape and ergonomic bolster are the result of 280 years of experience in knife making, and the rigorous study of how knives are used. A unique curved bolster supports the professional pinch grip, with thumb and index finger on the blade, for safe cutting and less fatigue. The blade was redesigned with a broader curve in the front to facilitate the rocking motion of Western cutting, while the straight back is ideal for the Asian chopping motion. The full length of the blade can be used when cutting and can be sharpened from bolster to tip Designed in Italy by Matteo Thun and made in Germany by ZWILLING J.A. Henckels, the company that sets the standard for exceptional cutlery worldwide. The ZWILLING Pro 8" bread knife has aggressive serrations, making short work of hard, crusty breads.
- Curved bolster encourages cutting with improved precision, safety and comfort
- POM handle is durable and resiliant
- SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of Special Formula High-Carbon NO STAIN stainless steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Manufactured in Germany
- Substance: High Carbon Stainless Steel
ZWILLING Pro 8-inch Bread Knife is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Bobu from Great Knife Bought this knife for slicing bread, rolls, muffins, and cakes. It is too short for flattening cake layers in one cut which is the reason for the 4 stars. I will be purchasing a 10" bread knife in the near future. It has proven to be very useful for slicing meat, for example thin slices of chicken breast meat. It is very sharp and very well balanced. I am not an enthusiastic fan of serrated knives because of the inconvenience of maintaining the edge, I don't like seeing any shiny, rolled over spots on a knife edge. So far I have been able to use a steel to straighten the shiny points.
Date published: 2018-11-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dave M from Beautiful knife. Solid in the hand, outstanding quality, razor sharp. Beautifully balanced. We have had other Henkels knives for 30 years and use them daily - they are as good as they day we received them as wedding presents.
Date published: 2018-10-19
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 9ms
- reviews, product