Additional InformationZWILLING Pro is the most user-friendly knife available to market. The unique blade shape and ergonomic bolster are the result of 280 years of experience in knife making, and the rigorous study of how knives are used. A unique curved bolster supports the professional pinch grip, with thumb and index finger on the blade, for safe cutting and less fatigue. The blade was redesigned with a broader curve in the front to facilitate the rocking motion of Western cutting, while the straight back is ideal for the Asian chopping motion. The full length of the blade can be used when cutting and can be sharpened from bolster to tip Designed in Italy by Matteo Thun and made in Germany by ZWILLING J.A. Henckels, the company that sets the standard for exceptional cutlery worldwide. Set includes 4" Paring Knife, 5" Serrated Utility Knife, 5.5" Hollow Edge Santoku Knife, 8" Chef's Knife, TWIN Kitchen Shears, TWIN 9" Sharpening Steel, and 16-slot ZWILLING Pro Hardwood Knife Block.
- Includes 4" Parer, 5" Serrated Utility, 8" Chef, 5.5" Santoku, Kitchen Shears, Sharpening Steel, Block
- Curved bolster encourages cutting with improved precision, safety and comfort
- POM handle is durable and resiliant
- SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of Special Formula High-Carbon NO STAIN stainless steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Manufactured in Germany
- Substance: High Carbon Stainless Steel
ZWILLING Pro 7-pc Knife Block Set is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Squirleegirl from Superior quality! I had purchased one of these knives through a cooking website and was blown away by the quality. I have never had a knife cut most things like butter. I decided to go to the source to see what might be offered. Much to my surprise, there was a beautiful set at a reasonable price. Too some it make be expensive, but you get what you pay for. Incredible!
Date published: 2018-09-02
Rated 4 out of 5 by SaraHull2017 from Great Starter Set! I love the set and it has been an amazing addition to our kitchen! It has all of the knives I love and room for more! However, I would recommend maybe making the block a little wider to space the steak knives out a bit. I have an older, hand me down set of Henckel steak knives that are wider and don't all fit, but otherwise the set is perfect.
Date published: 2016-08-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tranquilbob from Perfect I bought this set a few weeks ago. It's perfect as is. I'm going to eventually fill the block but right now it's everything I need.
Date published: 2018-08-16
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 221ms
- reviews, product