Additional InformationZWILLING Pro is the most user-friendly knife available to market. The unique blade shape and ergonomic bolster are the result of 280 years of experience in knife making, and the rigorous study of how knives are used. A unique curved bolster supports the professional pinch grip, with thumb and index finger on the blade, for safe cutting and less fatigue. The blade was redesigned with a broader curve in the front to facilitate the rocking motion of Western cutting, while the straight back is ideal for the Asian chopping motion. The full length of the blade can be used when cutting and can be sharpened from bolster to tip Designed in Italy by Matteo Thun and made in Germany by ZWILLING J.A. Henckels, the company that sets the standard for exceptional cutlery worldwide. Set includes 4" Paring Knife, 5.5" Fine Edge Prep Knife, 8" Bread Knife, 8" Traditional Chef's Knife, Kitchen Shears, 9" Sharpening Steel, and 16-slot ZWILLING Pro Hardwood Knife Block.
- Includes 4" Parer, 5.5" Prep, 8" Traditional Chef's, 8" Bread, Kitchen Shears, Sharpening Steel, Block
- Curved bolster encourages cutting with improved precision, safety and comfort
- POM handle is durable and resiliant
- SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of Special Formula High-Carbon NO STAIN stainless steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Manufactured in Germany
- Substance: High Carbon Stainless Steel
ZWILLING Pro 7-pc Knife Block Set with Bonus Sharpener is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kmh123 from Love them! My mom bought me a Zwilling pro santoku knife for a birthday present because I grew a bunch of spaghetti squash and struggled to cut them open raw with everyone of my knives! Since then that knife was pretty much the only one I use, it made chopping those squashes open so easy! I found this set online and the price seemed reasonable for the quantity of knives, plus no dupes with what I already have. Anyways, they’re all great so far and so happy to now have a nice knife set in my kitchen. Even the bread knife put my old bread knife to shame!
Date published: 2019-01-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by bmw330pp from Awesome Block Set! I bought this block to replace my international set. I love this set! It comes with all the essentials. I was thinking of getting the 10 piece set, but that set has a few repetitive knives that I personally have no use for, so I opted for this set so I can customize it to my needs. The only other knife I bought separately to accompany this set was the 7" Pro Santoku, since this is my overall go-to knife. If you're looking for a quality knife set with all the basics, this will definitely not disappoint.
Date published: 2019-01-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by Big City Bob from Very comfortable Have only owned these for a few weeks but I love them. Handles have a good fit on the blade and fit my hands well. Can't say enough about how sharp they are..awesome! This block left room for the steak knives that I already owned.
Date published: 2018-12-23
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 10ms
- reviews, product