Details

ZWILLING Pro 7-pc, Block Set with Beechwood In-Drawer Knife Tray, natural

$369.99
$429.99
-14 %
ZWILLING Pro 7-pc Knife Block Set with In-Drawer Knife Tray is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 59.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_14, tr_45
  • loc_en_US, sid_38449-004, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 101ms
  • reviews, product
{"nature-7-pcs_7-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"natural","ID":"nature","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color natural is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"7-pc","ID":"7-pcs_7-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 7-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"38449-004-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 369 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

ZWILLING Pro is the most user-friendly knife available to market. The unique blade shape and ergonomic bolster are the result of 280 years of experience in knife making, and the rigorous study of how knives are used. A unique curved bolster supports the professional pinch grip, with thumb and index finger on the blade, for safe cutting and less fatigue. The Chef's Knife blade was redesigned with a broader curve in the front to facilitate the rocking motion of Western cutting, while the straight back is ideal for the Asian chopping motion. The full length of the blade can be used when cutting and can be sharpened from bolster to tip. Designed in Italy by Matteo Thun and made in Germany by ZWILLING J.A. Henckels, the company that sets the standard for exceptional cutlery worldwide. Set includes 4" Paring Knife, 5.5" Prep Knife, 8" Bread Knife, 8" Chef's Knife, TWIN Shears, TWIN Sharpening Steel, and 16 Slot Hardwood Block.

• Set includes 4" Paring Knife, 5.5" Prep Knife, 8" Bread Knife, 8" Chef's Knife, TWIN Shears, TWIN Sharpening Steel, and 16 Slot Hardwood Block
  • Curved bolster encourages cutting with improved precision, safety and comfort
  • SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of Special Formula High-Carbon NO STAIN stainless steel
  • Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
  • Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
  • Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
  • Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
  • Manufactured in Germany

Specifications

• Item no. 38449-004
Characteristics
  • Color: natural
  • Country of origin: Germany
  • Substance: special formula steel
  • Manufacturing method: forged
  • Number of parts: 7
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: plastic
Measurements
  • Net weight: 5.30 lbs
ZWILLING Pro 7-pc, Block Set with Beechwood In-Drawer Knife Tray, natural
4.9 (59)
-14% 429.99
Added to basket View basket checkout

USER - FRIENDLY, GERMAN - MADE KNIVES

ZWILLING Pro is our most chef-friendly knife on the market. These versatile knives were designed to support the professional pinch grip for safe and controlled use.

INNOVATIVE BOLSTER

Unique curved bolster acts as an extension of the hand, encouraging cutting with improved precision, safety, and comfort.

SUPERIOR STEEL

Proudly made in Germany, our specially formulated German stainless steel has been perfected for almost 300 years.

QUALITY PRODUCTION

As the largest manufacturer of knives globally, we own our factories so we can control the quality at every step of production

ZWILLING Pro 7-pc Knife Block Set with In-Drawer Knife Tray is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 59.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Top Tier Knife Set! I researched so many knives trying to understand tangs and bolsters. This was a gift for my wife who went to culinary school so I wanted to make sure I wouldn’t let her down. I also wanted a set that we could expand upon because as our needs grow, I want to ensure we can still have a matching set. While we haven’t had them long enough to understand how quick they dull, the half bolster on this set allows for easier sharpening than knives with a full bolster. The bottom tier Gusthoffs are similar in price and have no bolster so come off much cheaper in quality than their price tag. This is a great find!
Date published: 2023-01-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from great set with perfect storage Finally an all in one set for me. I dont like having my knives out on the counter. Finally someone came up with a set for me. First the knives are great. The Zwilling Pro line is the best. The forged German steel makes a very strong sharp blade. They stay sharp for a long time and are easy to maintain. The curved bolster makes it so comfortable to hold and it aligns the knife with my arm giving me better accuracy when I cut. The in drawer storage is well designed and holds all the knives without taking up too much space. There are even more slots to add more knives in the future.
Date published: 2020-07-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I love this in-drawer knife tray. It is great for a small apartment or dorm. It has all the essentials for the kitchen and fits nicely in a small drawer. These knives are super sharp and very durable with a super comfortable grip.
Date published: 2020-05-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great solution for no counter space I wanted to get a set of high quality knives, but I don't have a lot of space on my counter top, so I love that this set is designed for in drawer storage. This block includes all the essential knives anyone would need.
Date published: 2020-05-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome Gift I purchased this knife set as a gift, but loved it so much that I kept it for myself.
Date published: 2021-06-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from stylish well made set I really wanted the professional s set because I just felt safer having the bolster between my fingers and the blade. Unfortunately this set was priced higher and on back order, so we decided to get the Pro. We also wanted to add some extra knives to the set and I quickly realized the Pro had way more options to add on. Overall, I think these are still going to work great for our needs and my husband is the main cook anyway. Lol
Date published: 2023-01-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Wonderful Set Wonderful set with high quality knives. Very sharp out of the box. Only two things I don’t like (which are not worthy to drop points for) 1. They can in a very plain cardboard box in between foam but on top of each other. 2. The kitchen scissors look like the same steel but they have “plastic” handles. Not matching with the knife handles. Overall very nice set.
Date published: 2022-09-13
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Well made knife set Just received the Zwilling Pro knife after waiting for over 3 months and couldn’t wait to try. Wow…I’m amaze how sharp these knifes are. Glad I chowed the Pro line which is made in Germany. I only cut veggies today and will update after I tried cutting meat. This is my first set of expensive knife and hope they will last a lifetime!
Date published: 2022-03-13
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_14, tr_45
  • loc_en_US, sid_38449-004, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product

Can't this block hold the 6" Cleaver and the veggie cleaver?

Asked by: Henry0513
Thank you for contacting ZWILLING! We are sorry do not recommend a Cleaver for the storage Tray. Thank you Regards, Zwilling
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2021-09-16

What are the dimensions of the tray?

Asked by: Amy Jane
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_38449-004, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 110ms
  • questions, product