• (no colour)
YOU SAVE:-38%
$597.50 $369.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

This item is currently not available.

YOU SAVE:-38%
$597.50 $369.99
ZWILLING Pro 7-pc Knife Block Set is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 3.
  • y_2019, m_8, d_20, h_12
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.13
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_3
  • loc_en_US, sid_38445-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 164ms
  • reviews, product
Out Of Stock Free Shipping
ZWILLING Pro 7-pc Knife block set
$597.50 $369.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
Additional Information
ZWILLING Pro is the most user-friendly knife available to market. The unique blade shape and ergonomic bolster are the result of 280 years of experience in knife making, and the rigorous study of how knives are used. A unique curved bolster supports the professional pinch grip, with thumb and index finger on the blade, for safe cutting and less fatigue. The blade was redesigned with a broader curve in the front to facilitate the rocking motion of Western cutting, while the straight back is ideal for the Asian chopping motion. The full length of the blade can be used when cutting and can be sharpened from bolster to tip Designed in Italy by Matteo Thun and made in Germany by ZWILLING J.A. Henckels, the company that sets the standard for exceptional cutlery worldwide. Set includes 4" Paring Knife, 5" Serrated Utility Knife, 5.5" Hollow Edge Santoku Knife, 8" Chef's Knife, TWIN Kitchen Shears, TWIN 9" Sharpening Steel, and 16-slot ZWILLING Pro Hardwood Knife Block.
  • Includes 4" Parer, 5" Serrated Utility, 8" Chef, 5.5" Santoku, Kitchen Shears, Sharpening Steel, Block
  • Curved bolster encourages cutting with improved precision, safety and comfort
  • SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of Special Formula High-Carbon NO STAIN stainless steel
  • Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
  • Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
  • Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
  • Dishwasher safe, had wash recommended
  • Manufactured in Germany
Charasteristics
  • Country of origin: Germany
  • Substance: Special Formula Steel
  • Number of parts: 7
ZWILLING Pro 7-pc Knife Block Set is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Superior quality! I had purchased one of these knives through a cooking website and was blown away by the quality. I have never had a knife cut most things like butter. I decided to go to the source to see what might be offered. Much to my surprise, there was a beautiful set at a reasonable price. Too some it make be expensive, but you get what you pay for. Incredible!
Date published: 2018-09-02
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great Starter Set! I love the set and it has been an amazing addition to our kitchen! It has all of the knives I love and room for more! However, I would recommend maybe making the block a little wider to space the steak knives out a bit. I have an older, hand me down set of Henckel steak knives that are wider and don't all fit, but otherwise the set is perfect.
Date published: 2016-08-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect I bought this set a few weeks ago. It's perfect as is. I'm going to eventually fill the block but right now it's everything I need.
Date published: 2018-08-16
  • y_2019, m_8, d_20, h_12
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.13
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_3
  • loc_en_US, sid_38445-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
  • reviews, product

Hello, I have this knife set, and I LOVE it. But, there are some empty spaces in this set. Can you please tell me which of your Pro knifes will fit into the empty spaces? Thank you!

Asked by: MelissaS
The bottom slots are reserved for steak knives. Any Pro knife (excepting cleavers) will fit into the uppermost slot. The remaining three slots are best for mid-sized (6-8") knives, but which ones you choose should depend on what you need most in your kitchen.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2018-10-08

What is the total weight of the whole set plus the packaging when shipped?

Asked by: Nels
Packing weight for this set is approximately 8.9 lbs.
Date published: 2018-04-24

Which steak knives fit this block? Is there room for a bread knife and which one will fit in this block?

Asked by: Lori
The ZWILLING Pro knife block is designed to fit ZWILLING Pro steak knives. The block has 16 slots; I would recommend our shortest Pro bread knife. http://www.zwillingonline.com/38430002.html http://www.zwillingonline.com/38406203.html
Date published: 2017-09-14

I am looking for a bread knife to match this set... will all the available pro bread knives fit in the block? (8", 9", and 10")

Asked by: Portlandgirl
All should fit except for the 10" Ultimate Bread Knife, this has a very wide and long blade profile. The 9" Z15 Bread Knife and the 8" Bread Knife should fit without issue.
Answered by: Zwilling Customer Support
Date published: 2017-04-11

I was told by my son and daughter (both chefs) to buy Henchels knives marked Made in Solingen, Germany on the blades. Do these knives have Solingen marked on the blades?

Asked by: Brunos Mom
Our knives are not marked with Solingen, though they are marked "Made in Germany." Most of our "TWIN" (double man logo) knives are manufactured in Germany, this includes the Four Star, Four Star II, TWIN Signature, ZWILLING Pro, Professional "S", and TWIN 1731 series of knives.
Date published: 2017-09-22

Is this knife block set available, I can't add it to my shopping cart? 

Asked by: durenjie2001
If the item cannot be added to your cart, it is not currently in stock.
Date published: 2017-01-10

Will this block fit the ZWILLING J.A. Henckels 8" Carving Knife, 8" Bread Knife, and 6" Pro Meat Cleaver?

Asked by: Bryan123
The cleaver will not fit in this block, however all of the other knives should fit without issue.
Date published: 2017-01-10

Is this block available without the knives? I'd like this one in particular because it can hold steak knives as well.

Asked by: Brad
Unfortunately, we do not have any knives designed for the ZWILLING Pro series available individually right no. The Pro Series requires special block to account for the curved bolster.
Date published: 2017-12-28
  • y_2019, m_8, d_20, h_12CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.13
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_11
  • loc_en_US, sid_38445-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 118ms
  • questions, product