ZWILLING Pro is the most user-friendly knife available to market. The unique blade shape and ergonomic bolster are the result of 280 years of experience in knife making, and the rigorous study of how knives are used. A unique curved bolster supports the professional pinch grip, with thumb and index finger on the blade, for safe cutting and less fatigue. The full length of the blade can be used when cutting and can be sharpened from bolster to tip. Designed in Italy by Matteo Thun and made in Germany by ZWILLING J.A. Henckels, the company that sets the standard for exceptional cutlery worldwide.
- Curved bolster encourages cutting with improved precision, safety and comfort
- POM handle is durable and resiliant
- SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of Special Formula High-Carbon NO STAIN stainless steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Manufactured in Germany
- Substance: High Carbon Stainless Steel
ZWILLING Pro 7" Fine Edge Prep Knife is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by David20879 from Love this knife I love using this knife. You can slice tomatoes really thin and dicing onions and green peppers is a breeze. It just feels right in my hand and is fun to use. A great knife, just don't know why it took so long to make a knife that feels like an extension of my hand. I've owned the Professional S set since the 80's, as well as other quality knives, but this is my favorite. Thinking about buying the whole set of these wonderful knives.
Date published: 2018-05-26
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 228ms
- reviews, product