137.50 $109.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -20%
137.50 $109.99
In Stock Free Shipping for Orders over $59
Ships within 1-2 days
ZWILLING Pro 7-inch Fillet Knife is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 24.
  • y_2020, m_7, d_10, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_22
  • loc_en_US, sid_38403-183, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 217ms
  • reviews, product

Description

ZWILLING Pro is the most user-friendly knife available to market. The unique blade shape and ergonomic bolster are the result of 280 years of experience in knife making, and the rigorous study of how knives are used. A unique curved bolster supports the professional pinch grip, with thumb and index finger on the blade, for safe cutting and less fatigue. The blade was redesigned with a broader curve in the front to facilitate the rocking motion of Western cutting, while the straight back is ideal for the Asian chopping motion. The full length of the blade can be used when cutting and can be sharpened from bolster to tip Designed in Italy by Matteo Thun and made in Germany by ZWILLING J.A. Henckels, the company that sets the standard for exceptional cutlery worldwide. The ZWILLING Pro 7" Fillet Knife has a long, slim, thin, and flexible blade that efficiently fillets fish, skins tomatoes, and other precise jobs like segmenting citrus fruits.
  • Curved bolster encourages cutting with improved precision, safety and comfort
  • ABS handle is durable and resiliant
  • SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of Special Formula High-Carbon NO STAIN stainless steel
  • Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
  • Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
  • Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
  • Dishwasher safe, had wash recommended
  • Manufactured in Germany

Specifications

• Item no. 38403-183
Characteristics
  • Color: Black
  • Country of origin: Germany
  • Substance: Special Formula Steel
  • Type of handle: concealed tang
  • Type of edge: Fine Edge
  • Manufacturing method: forged
  • Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.51 lbs
  • Blade length: 7.09 in
  • Handle length: 5.12 in
ZWILLING Pro 7-inch Fillet Knife
$137.50 $109.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
ZWILLING Pro 7-inch Fillet Knife is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 24.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Not just for fish! I love this knife! We live where Salmon, Rock Fish and Halibut are a mainstay so a good fillet knife is a necessity in our kitchen. This knife doesn't disappoint. Has amazing flexibility, is super thin, runs down the fish bones cleanly and easily takes the skin off without taking any flesh. Not only does this knife make filleting and skinning a fish easy but it also works great to remove rind from a lemon or lime, oranges and grapefruits. I even use it to cut around the pit of a mango. If you need to skin a tomato this knife can do that as well!
Date published: 2020-03-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Skinning fish? Get this knife! This knife is from the high-quality of the Pro line. Made of one of Henckels' best quality steel will hold an edge and stand up to a lifetime of use. The innovative angled bolster is easy to grip, keeping the thumb and forefinger in the correct position for maximum control. The 7-inch filleting knife is a great knife for anyone who preps their own fish, meats, poultry. Flexible enough to remove the skin from fish, slim enough to remove silverskin of a tenderloin.
Date published: 2020-04-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from perfect fillets Its hard to find a high end fillet knife these days. This one is great. The blade is so thing and flexible. I can get right close to the skin to remove it in one fluid motion with no waste. The quality Zwilling German steel gives me comfort and confidence in the blade no matter how much i flex it. It is very easy to sharp and gives great fillets every time.
Date published: 2020-06-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from ultimate filet knife You can't beat this filet knife. It has the awesome curved bolster that ensures I'm holding my knife correctly plus an incredibly flexible blade. It works superbly with chicken, fish and segmenting oranges, a favorite of my grandchildren. Because of the German steel and forging, I know that it will be durable and I never have to worry about it breaking.
Date published: 2020-03-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Nice length and flexibility This fillet knife a bit longer than the 5.5 inch boning knife so it is nice for those jobs where you want a razor sharp blade to run smoothly along the edges meat or fruits and vegetables and make those subtle curves with flexibility. You'll enjoy the curved bolster for the comfortable pinch grip that is found on all the Zwilling Pro series knives.
Date published: 2020-03-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The flexibility of this knife allows for precise removal of bones from fish, peels from citrus and also is a great knife to use segmenting fruit. So easy to use and its fits comfortable in my hand. The curved bolster helps direct your grip to the proper chef pinch that helps to use a knife and get maximum performance.
Date published: 2020-06-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fine Fillet When cutting fish, this long flexible knife will allow you to get as close to the bones as possible. Also excellent for skinning tomato wedges or supreming citrus fruit. The curved bolster on the Pro series promotes the pinch grip for added control. A very fine fillet knife.
Date published: 2020-03-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from FLEX and then some I have never seen a knife bend to your will as this one does! my husband filleted a fish practically one handed! It was so much fun to watch and he thought he was having all the fun doing the filleting!easy to hold stays really sharp and does what its supposed to do, winner!
Date published: 2020-04-02
  • y_2020, m_7, d_10, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_22
  • loc_en_US, sid_38403-183, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 9ms
  • reviews, product

Do you offer a sheath for this knife??

Asked by: GlennG1908
There is no sheath available for this knife. You can shop our other storage options here: https://www.zwilling.com/us/cutlery/knife-blocks-storage/
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2020-05-04

What is the warranty on Henckel knives? We just had the blade break on a 5.5 Pro Fillet Knife.

Asked by: warpspeed
You can find warranty information and claims instructions here: https://www.zwillingonline.com/warranty.html
Date published: 2018-07-12

I don’t see the edge angle in the specs.  15 or 20?

Asked by: MichaelN
The edge angle for this knife is 15° on each side.
Date published: 2018-06-11

Is this knife flexable

Asked by: Whirlingyoyo
Yes, this knife is designed to be long, thin, and flexible to cut meat off the bone.
Date published: 2018-04-26
  • y_2020, m_7, d_10, h_15CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_4
  • loc_en_US, sid_38403-183, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 143ms
  • questions, product