137.50 $109.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -20%
137.50 $109.99
In Stock Free Shipping
Ships within 1-2 days
ZWILLING Pro 4.5-inch Petite Cook's Knife is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 16.
  • y_2020, m_9, d_23, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_15
  • loc_en_US, sid_38405-123, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 141ms
  • reviews, product

Description

The ZWILLING Pro 4.5" Petite Cook is specially suited for small-size tasks. This mini all-rounder is shorter than a chef's knife yet wider than a prep knife, making this your go-to tool for chopping herbs, slicing carrots, and mincing shallots. The wide blade is perfect for smashing garlic, too.Precision-forged from a single piece of special formula steel, the ice-hardened blade boasts exceptional sharpness and durability. The ergonomic, curved bolster acts as an extension of the hand, encouraging comfortable, fatigue-free cutting. Lightweight and versatile, the Petite Cook makes prep work easy.ZWILLING Pro is the most user-friendly knife on the market. Marrying German engineering expertise and sleek Italian design, each knife is hand-honed and hand-finished by skilled artisans. Since 1731, ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS has been crafting exceptional cutlery, setting the gold standard for premium cutlery across the globe.
  • Curved bolster encourages cutting with improved precision, safety and comfort
  • ABS handle is durable and resiliant
  • SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of Special Formula High-Carbon NO STAIN stainless steel
  • Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
  • Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
  • Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
  • Dishwasher safe, had wash recommended
  • Manufactured in Germany

Specifications

• Item no. 38405-123
Characteristics
  • Color: Black
  • Country of origin: Germany
  • Substance: Special Formula Steel
  • Type of handle: concealed tang
  • Type of edge: Fine Edge
  • Edge finishing: V-edge
  • Manufacturing method: forged
  • Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.26 lbs
  • Length of product: 9.06 in
  • Width of product: 1.57 in
  • Height of product: 0.51 in
  • Blade length: 4.53 in
ZWILLING Pro 6-inch Utility Knife
$137.50 $109.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
ZWILLING Pro 4.5-inch Petite Cook's Knife is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 16.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A great little blade Can you say a knife is cute? Well I’m saying it for this knife, it definitely is cute! A perfect blade to accompany that amazing charcuterie or dessert board, this knife being smaller in size, is great for slicing and chopping fruits, veggies, cheese, and even starchy foods like potatoes. Not as daunting in size, this is a great knife that can still be used on a cutting board. With this forged stainless steel knife that has been ice hardened, you get a very sharp and durable knife. With the curved bolster, it provides easy gripping and comfort from the blade to handle and won’t wear out your hand.
Date published: 2020-04-07
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Surprisingly versatile I gave this knife to my daughter and her husband. It was something that they wanted and to this day they are thrilled. They are young, vegetarian and have a small apartment. They say it is perfect for their needs. I prefer longer, larger knives, but I can see what they mean. Its comfortable in my hand, gets through hard squash and pumpkin as well as soft fleshed tomatoes. It makes quick work of onions, carrots, garlic, celery. It has the stability of a small cleaver, the arc of a chef's knife and the lightness of a prep knife. I think they made a good choice.
Date published: 2020-04-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I love this knife for mincing...it has a slightly curved tip and a nice full blade that makes for perfect rocking motion. The curved bolster provides a comfortable pinch grip and the special steel does not corrode or rust. This knife stays super sharp.
Date published: 2020-05-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from great prep knife This is such a useful knife. It is short and wide making it ideal for vegetable and herb prep. The German forged steel blade is strong and very sharp. It holds an edge for a long time and is easy to maintain. The curved bolster encourages the proper holding of the knife and makes it comfortable to do so. The shape is ideal for chopping and the slight curve makes it good for slicing as well. Its great for precise work and is amazing at mincing.
Date published: 2020-08-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This nice Pro knife handles so many tasks - cutting a lot of vegetables for soups, using to cut through hard rinds - like melons and squash, and even for meats. Such versatility makes it a good one to keep handy in your kitchen! Made with the ice-hardened process so you know it will be sharp & stay sharp and remain durable for the life of the knife. The curved bolster is an added plus for a better rest for finger to control and grip.
Date published: 2020-05-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This little knife turned out to be a lot more versitile than I thought it would be. Originally I used this on cheese platters only because of it's size and shape. Now I use it for choping and mincing herbs, garlic, shallots and any other small tasks that require a small but hefty knife. Made from ice-hardened premium German steel this knife will stay sharp for a long time without chipping or corrosion.
Date published: 2020-04-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Petite chopper. This petite knife is another version of a mini cleaver except that its shape is slightly different and curvy tip, slightly a rocker. This mini all-rounder is shorter than a chef's knife yet wider than a prep knife. It's a go-to tool for chopping herbs, slicing carrots, smashing garlic and mincing shallots. Useful tools for scooping chopped and minced food transferring from the cutting board.
Date published: 2020-04-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from My sister will love this knife! She prefers a smaller knife, but does lots of food prep. This is so unique with it's shorter, santoku-like blade. It is perfect for rocking or chopping! Just like all of the Pro knives, it has a curved bolster which guides you into holding the knife correctly. Feels great, stays sharp and will last a lifetime.
Date published: 2020-04-30
  • y_2020, m_9, d_23, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_15
  • loc_en_US, sid_38405-123, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 7ms
  • reviews, product

What is the width of this knife? What slot in the 16 slot block does this fit in? Thank you.

Asked by: TVinMotion
The ZWILLING Pro Petite Cook's knife is 1.55" across at its widest point, and will fit in any of the two slots below the slot for the sharpening steel, or the two top slots next to the slot for the sharpening steel.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2017-10-12
  • y_2020, m_9, d_23, h_15CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_38405-123, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 138ms
  • questions, product