Additional InformationZWILLING Pro is the most user-friendly knife available to market. The unique blade shape and ergonomic bolster are the result of 280 years of experience in knife making, and the rigorous study of how knives are used. Made in Germany, designed in Italy by Matteo Thun. ZWILLING Pro 5.5" Boning Knife - Long, slim, thin and flexible blade. Best suited for cutting meat off the bone.
- Curved bolster encourages cutting with improved precision, safety and comfort
- POM handle is durable and resiliant
- SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of Special Formula High-Carbon NO STAIN stainless steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Manufactured in Germany
- Substance: High Carbon Stainless Steel
ZWILLING Pro 5.5" Flexible Boning Knife is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Patrick B from Like Butta! Bought this knife for boning chicken. It works perfectly. Hot knife through butter! Makes the job quick and easy. Great feel.
Date published: 2016-08-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by LRP1 from Best Stepped up and bought all the Knives I ever wanted or needed. Best Knives that I own!!
Date published: 2016-09-02
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 225ms
- reviews, product