• Black
YOU SAVE: -20%
$75.00 $59.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

This item is currently not available.

YOU SAVE: -20%
$75.00 $59.99
ZWILLING Pro 4-inch Paring Knife - Visual Imperfections is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 2.
  • y_2019, m_12, d_6, h_2
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.3
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_38400-100-5, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 174ms
  • reviews, product
Out Of Stock Free Shipping
ZWILLING Pro 4-inch Paring Knife - Visual Imperfections
$75.00 $59.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
Additional Information

Product may have minor visual imperfections or a damaged box. Though this will not affect the product's performance.

ZWILLING Pro is the most user-friendly knife available to market. The unique blade shape and ergonomic bolster are the result of 280 years of experience in knife making, and the rigorous study of how knives are used. A unique curved bolster supports the professional pinch grip, with thumb and index finger on the blade, for safe cutting and less fatigue. The full length of the blade can be used when cutting and can be sharpened from bolster to tip Designed in Italy by Matteo Thun and made in Germany by ZWILLING J.A. Henckels, the company that sets the standard for exceptional cutlery worldwide. The ZWILLING Pro Paring Knife is a small knife with a strong blade and center tip. It is ideal for cleaning, peeling and cutting small fruits and vegetables.

• Curved bolster encourages cutting with improved precision, safety and comfort
  • POM handle is durable and resiliant
  • SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of Special Formula High-Carbon NO STAIN stainless steel
  • Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
  • Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
  • Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
  • Dishwasher safe, had wash recommended
  • Manufactured in Germany
Charasteristics
  • Substance: Special Formula Steel
  • Type of handle: concealed tang
  • Type of edge: Fine Edge
  • Manufacturing method: forged
  • Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.17 lbs
  • Blade length: 3.94 in
  • Handle length: 4.69 in
ZWILLING Pro 4-inch Paring Knife - Visual Imperfections is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from great addition Have started to replace my existing old set of knifes and decided to go for the Zwilling Pro line. So happy I did, have already bought two and will be adding a block and steak knifes soon. They are effortless to use, vegetables and herbs seem to just cut themselves up.
Date published: 2018-03-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Zwilling Pro 4" Paring Knife-Visual Imperfections I love my new knife. It not only looks awesome, it is awesome! I would like to purchase the Zwilling Pro 10" Carving/Slicing Knife with Visual Imperfections.
Date published: 2019-01-26
  • y_2019, m_12, d_6, h_2
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.3
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_38400-100-5, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 9ms
  • reviews, product

What kind of visual Imperfections are we talking about or is it just a damaged box. I'll buy one right now if it's just the box!!!

Asked by: Alkie
Each piece is slightly different so it is impossible to say exactly what the imperfection is. These are all products that our factory did not feel could be made available at full price, but all of the imperfections are purely visual. Most of the issues are either chips in enamel that have been enameled over, minor scratches, or uneven finishes. The majority are on the outside of the piece or along the rims. Most of the time it is actually difficult to spot the issue. There are no major dents or malformed pieces. Each piece is fully functional and covered by our warranty.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2018-10-11
  • y_2019, m_12, d_6, h_2CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.3
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_38400-100-5, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 163ms
  • questions, product