Additional InformationZWILLING Pro is the most user-friendly knife available to market. The unique blade shape and ergonomic bolster are the result of 280 years of experience in knife making, and the rigorous study of how knives are used. A unique curved bolster supports the professional pinch grip, with thumb and index finger on the blade, for safe cutting and less fatigue. The blade was redesigned with a broader curve in the front to facilitate the rocking motion of Western cutting, while the straight back is ideal for the Asian chopping motion. The full length of the blade can be used when cutting and can be sharpened from bolster to tip Designed in Italy by Matteo Thun and made in Germany by ZWILLING J.A. Henckels, the company that sets the standard for exceptional cutlery worldwide. Set includes 4" Paring Knife, 5" Serrated Utility Knife, 7" Santoku Knife, 8" Chef's Knife, 8" Bread Knife, 4 - 4.5" Steak Knives, Kitchen Shears, Sharpening Steel, and Hardwood Block.
- Includes 4" Parer, 5" Serrated, 7" Santoku, 8" Chef, 8" Bread, 4 x 4.5" Steak Knives, Kitchen Shears, Sharpening Steel and Block
- Curved bolster encourages cutting with improved precision, safety and comfort
- POM handle is durable and resiliant
- SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of Special Formula High-Carbon NO STAIN stainless steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Manufactured in Germany
- Substance: High Carbon Stainless Steel
ZWILLING Pro 12-pc Knife Block Set is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Chopnque from Eight months later I'm reviewing these knives after eight months of extensive use. Many of these knives have been used on a daily basis and all have been used at least on a weekly basis. They hold a very sharp edge and cut amazingly. As an added plus, they look as nice as they did on day one too. I'd buy these knives again in a second.
Date published: 2016-08-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by epmd from best knives ever! I was given a set of "lower end" henckels knives as a gift several years ago and have enjoyed them tremendously. I have wanted a set of "pro series" knives for some time influenced by my previous experience. as I have recently, gradually become our primary household cook, I felt justified in the indulgence. my expectations have been vastly exceeded. the knives are visually beautiful, handle well and cut quickly and precisely through any food to which they are applied. my only regret is that I waited as long as I did to own them.
Date published: 2017-09-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nadia from I bought this set to exchange old one we used for over 15 years. I didn't expect anything less, than I got: simple in look, strong and dependable in use. Greate product. Thank you, Masters!
Date published: 2016-08-28
Rated 2 out of 5 by wc267 from Already rusting and it hasn't been a year of daily usage.
Date published: 2019-04-17
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 23ms
- reviews, product