• (no colour)
YOU SAVE: -20%
$175.00 $140.03
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -20%
$175.00 $140.03
ZWILLING Pro 10-inch Palisander Ultimate Bread Knife is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 8.
  • y_2019, m_12, d_12, h_18
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.3
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_6
  • loc_en_US, sid_38566-260, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 178ms
  • reviews, product
Low Stock Free Shipping for Orders over $59
Ships within 1-2 days
ZWILLING Pro 10-inch Palisander Ultimate Bread Knife
$175.00 $140.03
Added to basket View basket checkout
Additional Information

The ZWILLING Pro 10" Ultimate Bread Knife features a signature scalloped serration to ease cutting, minimize tearing and crumbs, and to maintain lasting sharpness. The combination of the serration and blade length allows for maximum performance when handling large loaves. The handle is raised for knuckle clearance and easier slicing. The hi-tech blade is complimented by a beautifully crafted Palisander wood handle, comfortable in the hand and attractive on the kitchen counter.

ZWILLING Pro is the most user-friendly knife available to market. The unique blade shape and ergonomic bolster are the result of 280 years of experience in knife making, and the rigorous study of how knives are used. A unique curved bolster supports the professional pinch grip, with thumb and index finger on the blade, for safe cutting and less fatigue. Designed in Italy by Matteo Thun and made in Germany by ZWILLING J.A. Henckels, the company that sets the standard for exceptional cutlery worldwide.

• Curved bolster supports the professional pinch grip for safe, comfortable cutting

• Zwilling Special Formula High Carbon No Stain Steel

• Palisander wood handle

• Blade is ice hardened to about 57 Rockwell hardness, so it stays sharp longer, and is extremely durable and corrosion-resistant

• Made in Germany

• Signature scalloped serration is sharp, efficient, and minimizes crumbs

• Scalloped serration stays sharp

• The handle is ergonomically designed for comfort and triple riveted to the blade. Made of ABS resin, the handle is hygienic and long lasting.

Charasteristics
  • Substance: Special Formula Steel
  • Type of handle: exposed tang
  • Type of edge: Serrated edge
  • Manufacturing method: forged
  • Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.63 lbs
  • Blade length: 9.84 in
ZWILLING Pro 10-inch Palisander Ultimate Bread Knife is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 8.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This really is the perfect bread knife I've been using this knife for over a year now and it continues to perform beautifully. The design of the serrations really allow push and pull slicing without leaving a pile of crumbs. That means that it makes a clean slice without mangling the food. It serves as a great slicer for cooked meats as well. I didn't imagine so until I didn't have my 8" Pro Chef knife handy and used it as a stand in. The rosewood handle has a very nice feel so after having to cut through tons of bread for plated dinner service, I kind of want to keep going even after enough has been sliced. It's the most borrowed knife from my kit in my professional kitchen.
Date published: 2018-03-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Very Nice Action In the past I have used several of the usual serrated Bread knives, so I wanted to try something different and Boy! am I glad I did. I find this knife to be way superior to any I have used in the past, try it, you won't believe how much better it can be.
Date published: 2019-05-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I always wanted a good bread knife This knife is absolute top notch. I love it. A good bread knife should not shred the bread while one is trying to saw off a slice, so the Zwilling company's product performs as a bread knife should. Bravo.
Date published: 2017-03-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent bread knife! An excellent bread knife. Large enough for even the biggest loaf of bread. Well balanced and a very comfortable handle for slicing a crusty bread loaf
Date published: 2019-06-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great knife! Cuts bread flawlessly. Smooth cuts with very little crumb. Have used on soft to hard breads with great results.
Date published: 2019-05-08
Rated 4 out of 5 by from The knife is great I love the knife itself just was disappointed that it had an oak handle and not the black one. It wasn't very clear in the description.
Date published: 2018-12-15
  • y_2019, m_12, d_12, h_18
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.3
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_6
  • loc_en_US, sid_38566-260, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
  • reviews, product

I own a set of your knives with black handles. Does this knife come in a black handle?

Asked by: Songbird
Yes, you would be looking for the ZWILLING Pro 10" Ultimate Bread Knife here: https://www.zwillingonline.com/38406263.html
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2018-06-20

Are the serrations on this knife like the Z15 serrations? They look very similar.

Asked by: shellyb
Yes, this knife and our Z15 knives have the same, special scalloped serrations.
Date published: 2018-05-29

can this knife be resharpened

Asked by: Steve R
Bread and other serrated knives cannot be sharpened without removing the "teeth" or serrations.
Date published: 2018-04-27
  • y_2019, m_12, d_11, h_2CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.3
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_3
  • loc_en_US, sid_38566-260, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 145ms
  • questions, product