• Black
YOU SAVE:-20%
$175.00 $139.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE:-20%
$175.00 $139.99
ZWILLING Pro 10-inch Slicing Knife is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 3.
  • y_2019, m_10, d_20, h_5
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.13
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_3
  • loc_en_US, sid_38400-263, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 138ms
  • reviews, product
In Stock Free Shipping
Ships within 1-2 days
ZWILLING Pro 10-inch Carving knife
$175.00 $139.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
Additional Information
ZWILLING Pro is the most user-friendly knife available to market. The unique blade shape and ergonomic bolster are the result of 280 years of experience in knife making, and the rigorous study of how knives are used. A unique curved bolster supports the professional pinch grip, with thumb and index finger on the blade, for safe cutting and less fatigue. The blade was redesigned with a broader curve in the front to facilitate the rocking motion of Western cutting, while the straight back is ideal for the Asian chopping motion. The full length of the blade can be used when cutting and can be sharpened from bolster to tip Designed in Italy by Matteo Thun and made in Germany by ZWILLING J.A. Henckels, the company that sets the standard for exceptional cutlery worldwide. The ZWILLING Pro 10" slicing knife has a long, slender blade for precise, clean cuts.
  • Curved bolster encourages cutting with improved precision, safety and comfort
  • POM handle is durable and resiliant
  • SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of Special Formula High-Carbon NO STAIN stainless steel
  • Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
  • Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
  • Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
  • Dishwasher safe, had wash recommended
  • Manufactured in Germany
Charasteristics
  • Country of origin: Germany
  • Substance: Special Formula Steel
  • Type of handle: concealed tang
  • Type of edge: Fine Edge
  • Manufacturing method: forged
  • Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.63 lbs
  • Blade length: 9.84 in
  • Handle length: 5.08 in
ZWILLING Pro 10-inch Slicing Knife is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Makes carving a snap! I bought this knife specifically for the holidays for carving the Thanksgiving turkey and the Christmas roast. Amazing knife! Made carving seem effortless.
Date published: 2018-12-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Strong blade Stiff, strong blade. Length of 10" takes a few applications to get used to it's length. Sharpness is "surgical."
Date published: 2018-08-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from love this knife I have two of them love them both cut my first brisket tonight was a little comprehensive at first no problem
Date published: 2018-12-28
  • y_2019, m_10, d_20, h_5
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.13
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_3
  • loc_en_US, sid_38400-263, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 9ms
  • reviews, product

Hi! I am Chef and I am interested to buy some basic knives from Henckel. I have a question about this one, is this flexible? Because I need fish filleting knife but like this one... I do not like the similar boning knife

Asked by: gikas
This knife is not designed to be flexible. It is ideal for carving large roasts without obstructions. You may be more interested in the ZWILLING J.A. Henckels Professional "S" 10" Flexible Slicing Knife here: https://www.zwillingonline.com/31020260.html
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2018-06-06

I just bought the 9pc zwilling pro set with block. Will this 10" inch slicing knife sit into the block. The block came with an 8" inch carving and bread knife. Since the slicing knife blade is 2" longer, I am not sure it will fit in the block.

Asked by: PaLawyer
The ZWILLING Pro block can accomodate knives with blade lengths up to 10.5".
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2017-09-28

What is the material of the handle?

Asked by: Bernard K
The ZWILLING Pro series handle is made from POM, a very durable poly resin that won't discolor and will last as long as the knife.
Answered by: Zwilling Customer Support
Date published: 2017-05-09

Does this have the lifetime warranty?

Asked by: Chef Ben
Yes, all of our ZWILLING knives carry a lifetime warranty.
Date published: 2017-03-17

What is the difference between a carving knife and a slicing knife?  Do you make a 10 inch carving set, if so please send a link, looking for the pro s series.  do you make a fork, or a set of this 10 inch slicing knife

Asked by: Catcat
Generally speaking, under 9" is a carving knife and over 9" is a slicing knife, even though they often have similar blade shapes. A carving knife, being shorter, has more maneuverability to work around bones a other obstructions. A slicer with a longer blade makes it easier to slice large, stationary items without obstructions. We do not currently include slicers in any sets, and we generally only make a single size of carving fork in each line.
Date published: 2017-03-17

Would this be the correct knife for cutting and slicing prime rib? Also, if ordered now, can I receive this by Dec 10, 2016? My son is a chef, have & love Henckel knives but needs a good knife for cutting prime rib on a serving line.

Asked by: BruceBruner
This would be an ideal knife for slicing prime rib or other large roasts.
Date published: 2017-06-10
  • y_2019, m_10, d_20, h_5CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.13
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_6
  • loc_en_US, sid_38400-263, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 160ms
  • questions, product