Details

ZWILLING Storage rubberwood, Pro Studio Block Empty

$34.99
ZWILLING Pro Rubberwood Studio 6-slot Knife Block is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 14.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_4, tr_10
  • loc_en_US, sid_38449-100, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 102ms
  • reviews, product
{"brown-6":{"color":{"displayName":"brown","ID":"brown","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color brown is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"6","ID":"6","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 6 is not available for this combination"},"productId":"38449-100-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Out Of Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 34 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

This handy knife block helps home chefs stay organized while maximizing counter space. The 6 slots offer safe storage for different-sized knives. Keep your favorite knives within reach for faster, easier prep work. The sturdy Rubberwood adds aesthetic appeal to your countertop.Cutlery experts since 1731, ZWILLING crafts premium products that enhance the lives of home and professional chefs worldwide.

• 6 Slots
  • Safe storage for different-sized knives
  • Stay organized while maximizing counter space

Specifications

• Item no. 38449-100
Characteristics
  • Color: brown
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: rubberwood
  • Block slot count: 6
Measurements
  • Net weight: 3.50 lbs
  • Width of product: 2.95 in
  • Height of product: 8.66 in
Added to basket View basket checkout
ZWILLING Pro Rubberwood Studio 6-slot Knife Block is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 14.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent Pro Block, A Studio One! This is such a popular compact block at our store, they sell fast!!! An excellent Pro studio block, will fit 5 of your essential knives and a shear slot at the bottom. This block can fit 2pc. of up to 8" knife (can be an 8" chef and a bread knife), a 6" utility/carving knife, a 5'5" prep or santoku knife, and up to 5" paring knife. Suc hygienic to store and organize your knives in a tight space, it definitely a space saver and convenient to store this studio block under the sink either. A well-made and reasonably priced Zwilling prduct.
Date published: 2020-05-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Functional and sleek This empty block fits all my 3 Zwilling knifes well. This is a 6 slot block and the design is sleek but it’s a strange angle which I don’t mind. However, this block is a great size for me, is easy to keep clean and is sturdy. I'm glad I finally decided to purchase it.
Date published: 2021-06-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This block is created specifically for Pro series knives because they have a curved bolster the block is angled so the knives sit properly. This is a great size for small spaced and also has room to hold your kitchen shears. Nicely finished with no rough spots.
Date published: 2020-05-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love this block for its compact size and ability to store Pro knives, with their curved bolster. Nice to have only the best and most used knives at your fingertips, on the counter. Use for various sized knives and the shears in the bottom. Clean and modern look.
Date published: 2020-05-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from great storage for small spaces I wanted a block for my Zwilling Pro knives that didn't take up too much space. This one is perfect. It fits my essential 5 knives and has a spot for shears as well. The block is perfectly angled to accommodate the signature curved bolster of the Pro line.
Date published: 2020-08-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent Knife Block This is a great quality knife block, I have a full knife set and wanted to add just a few custom knives to my inventory and this was the perfect item. Made of high-quality and perfect match right alongside my other set. Love it.
Date published: 2019-03-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Designed for Pro Compact and designed perfectly to hold 5 essential Pro knives and a pair of scissors. The block is curved to fit the unique Pro bolster. Perfect for kitchens with limited counter space.
Date published: 2020-05-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Compact Pro block Awesome compact block. Takes up little space on your counter. The angle of the bolster on the Pro knives fits snuggly in the angle of the block. Holds 6 of your favorite Pro knives.
Date published: 2020-05-22
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_4, tr_10
  • loc_en_US, sid_38449-100, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product

how long of a bread knife can this hold?

Asked by: Breadman21114
Two to slots will hold 8" Blades
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2021-03-16

Will this hold a ZWILLING Pro Vegetable Cleaver?

Asked by: Chen02
we are sorry no
Date published: 2021-02-23

Will this accommodate the Zwilling Pro 8" traditional chef's knife?

Asked by: Smile
Yes, the Zwilling Pro 8" Traditional Chef's Knife will fit in one of top slots of this block.
Date published: 2021-03-23

Will this accommodate the Pro Holm 6" wide chef's knife?

Asked by: DTurn
Yes, the ZWILLING Pro Holm Oak 6" Wide Chef's Knife would fit in the two uppermost slots of this block.
Date published: 2018-09-20

Does this block hold the extra wide 8.5" chef's knife

Asked by: Jamesdandy
This block will not accommodate a wide chef's knife. However, the ZWILLING Pro 16-slot Knife Block will, and it is available in a variety of colors here: https://www.zwillingonline.com/cutlery-zwilling-storage.html
Date published: 2018-08-20
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_6
  • loc_en_US, sid_38449-100, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 105ms
  • questions, product