Details

ZWILLING Storage Pro Knife Block Empty White Color

$109.99
ZWILLING Pro 18-slot Knife Block - White is rated 4.4 out of 5 by 30.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_26, h_6
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_5, tr_25
  • loc_en_US, sid_35006-116, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 109ms
  • reviews, product
{"brown-18":{"color":{"displayName":"brown","ID":"brown","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color brown is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"18","ID":"18","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 18 is not available for this combination"},"productId":"35006-104-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"white-18":{"color":{"displayName":"white","ID":"white","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color white is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"18","ID":"18","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 18 is not available for this combination"},"productId":"35006-116-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
Variations
Color: white
$109.99
$109.99
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 109 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Specifications

• Item no. 35006-116
Characteristics
  • Color: white
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: special formula steel
  • Block slot count: 18
Measurements
  • Net weight: 6.39 lbs
ZWILLING Storage Pro Knife Block Empty White Color
4.4 (30)
Added to basket View basket checkout
ZWILLING Pro 18-slot Knife Block - White is rated 4.4 out of 5 by 30.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Modern design Pro Block! A unique, sleek and modern walnut knife block, and I love the wood texture. This empty block will fit 16 knives, mostly every essential knives in your kitchen. A great organizer, ample slots will fit 4 of 8" chef knife width and length to consider this block may fit 10" chef. Depending on your knife collections, this will accommodate an 8" bread knife or a slicing knife, a 5" prep, 6" utility, and santoku. There's a perfect place for boning and filleting knife, paring knife and 5" serrated utility knife, as well as 4 steak knvies. A small rectangle hole is either for shear or for a honing/sharpening steel. Great price for a great value accessory in your kitchen.
Date published: 2020-04-28
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Seems Backwards Purchased this specifically for use with Zwilling Pro knives. Knives only fit in one way, and it seems backwards. Knives go in with the handle being pulled out from the top. Seems awkward to every other knife block I have ever owned. I should be able to turn this 90 degrees, but if I do, it is REALLY backwards! If there had been a picture showing how the knives point, I would have chosen a different block.
Date published: 2021-01-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Favorite block for Pro Knives Pro series knives are not shaped like other knives, they are forged with a curved bolster that is designed to provide the most comfortable pinch grip for your thumb and forefinger. But because of the angle at the bolster they do not fit straight in a standard block. This block is designed with an angle so that each knife profile, from your shortest paring knife to your longest slicing knife, sits straight and snug in the block. This block has a gorgeous smooth finish plus a spot for a honing steel and shears.
Date published: 2020-05-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Large block for all the Pro knives I like buying Pro knives separately instead of a block set, but I still wanted to store all my knives in a block, so this was the perfect block for it. Stores all my Pro knives well thanks to the way the slots are slanted, perfect for the Zwilling Pro curved bolster. Since it’s built with solid walnut wood, it'll be durable for years to come. The walnut wood grain looks great with the Zwilling Pro or Pro Holm Oak collections and brings modernity to any countertop.
Date published: 2020-04-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful full block, Victorian-Modern kitchen! Unique, sleek and modern rustic knife block!!! Great for Victorian kitchen, it is vintage and adds simplicity, I love the texture. This empty block will fit 16 knives, mostly every essential knives in your kitchen. A great organizer, ample slots will fit 8 of 8" chef knife width and length to consider this block may fit 10" chef. Depending on your knife collections, this will accommodate an 8" bread knife or slicing knife, a 5" prep, 6" utility and santoku will take a slot or 2 on the second row. There's perfect place for your paring knife and a 5" serrated utility knife as well as steak knives too! Bottom part fits 4 steak knives. A small rectangle hole is either for shear or for a honing/sharpening steel. Great price for a great value accessory in your kitchen.
Date published: 2020-04-22
Rated 4 out of 5 by from This is a nice quality wood block made especially for Zwilling Pro knives. This is a great way to build your own set. Just a note: depending on the space between your counter and your top cabinets you might have a hard time pulling out a 10 inch chefs knife without pulling the block forward beyond your top cabinets.
Date published: 2020-05-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect for Pro Knivesq This beautiful block is designed to hold the Pro knives with their curved bolster protecting you from the exposed, handle-end of the blade. 8 wide slots can hold almost any width of blade and 8 small slots can hold steak knives or additional parers, peelers or serrated utility knives.
Date published: 2020-05-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Pro white Love this color for a knife block set. The contrast against the steel and black handles id stunning. Really matches my kitchen aesthetic. Perfect for you unique pro knives, it is also an suitable for other brands. I have a few Miyabi knives in mine as well. Good solid block
Date published: 2020-04-23
  • y_2024, m_3, d_26, h_6
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_5, tr_25
  • loc_en_US, sid_35006-116, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product

Does this block accommodate the 10” slicer in the Pro line of knives?

Asked by: DavidM
This block can accommodate Zwilling Pro blades up to 10.5" long.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2018-06-06

Exactly how wide are the different slots in this block? I would like to store Kramer By Zwilling knives, and they are too wide for most blocks!

Asked by: Khromo
This item is best suited for our Zwilling/Twin knives. There are two Kramer-branded blocks available for purchase here: https://www.zwillingonline.com/cutlery-zwilling-storage.html
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2018-06-02
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_35006-116, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 158ms
  • questions, product