100.00 $59.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -40%
100.00 $59.99
In Stock Free Shipping
Ships within 1-2 days
ZWILLING J.A. Henckels Pavo 5-pc 18/10 Stainless Steel Flatware Place Setting is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 14.
  • y_2020, m_9, d_27, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_14
  • loc_en_US, sid_22703-305, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 158ms
  • reviews, product

Description

ZWILLING J.A. Henckels is a name that has been synonymous with premium cutlery since 1731. Our flatware products continue this longstanding heritage and tradition of design, excellence and expertise.Each piece is produced from high-quality 18/10 stainless steel. The dinner and steak knives are forged for superior cutting precision. Produced in compliance with strict quality standards, all ZWILLING flatware features carefully polished surfaces and edges. The heavy gauge and substantial sizing result in perfect balance and the feeling of quality in the hand. ZWILLING flatware is dishwasher safe.
  • Manufactured from high quality 18/10 Stainless Steel
  • Optimal combination of 18% Chromium and 10% Nickel offers the best corrosion resistance
  • Maintains a long lasting silver-like luster
  • Mono-block dinner knife construction for perfect weight and balance
  • Forged dinner knife blades provide cutting precision
  • Substantial sizing and heavy gauge weight
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Made in China

Specifications

• Item no. 22703-305
Characteristics
  • Color: no-color
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: 18/10 Stainless Steel
  • Type of shaft flatware: Hollow Handle
  • Number of parts: 5
ZWILLING Pavo 5-pc Flatware Place Setting
$100.00 $59.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
ZWILLING J.A. Henckels Pavo 5-pc 18/10 Stainless Steel Flatware Place Setting is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 14.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from My gorgeous flatware!!! This is beyond beauty! A very exquisite flatware, gorgeously beautiful and durable. It is innovative!!! Its got so much detail to it to adore. Pavo flatware is weighted, beautifully textured transitioning satin-finish and shineness! I personally collected pieces of this over the years, finally completed and replaced our old family flatware set which is as gorgeous as this one too but this is an upgrade, a much upgrade! Each piece is produced from high-quality 18/10 stainless steel, will not rust. The dinner and steak knives are forged for superior cutting precision, it is sharp to cut through food. This flatware set is dishwasher safe, so cleaning is a breeze.
Date published: 2020-05-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Polished Pavo The polished head of Pavo transitions to a matte finished handle for a striking contrast. Unique blade shape on dinner knife and soft rounded handles for an overall classic look. Heavy gauge feels balanced and comfortable to hold. Corrosion resistant 18/10 stainless steel permits dishwashing, while maintaining shiny silver appearance. Available in coordinating 3 piece serving set.
Date published: 2020-04-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Simple Elegance Beautiful flatware made from 18/10 stainless steel, something very few manufacturers do anymore. The 10 represents the amount of nickel which gives it it's corrosion resistance. This pattern is simple elegance; great weight and feel. It's going to remain beautiful whether you use it every day or only for special occasions.
Date published: 2020-05-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Lovely modern looking flatware that will compliment any place setting. The weight of this flatware is slightly heavy providing a durable feel in the hand. The slightly serrated edge on the knife is sharp enough to cut through meat. Made from high end stainless steel and dishwasher safe for long lasting use.
Date published: 2020-04-24
Rated 4 out of 5 by from More than your average flatware Beautiful flatware pattern. Heavy gauge so it feels substantial in your hand. The knife is forged and has a little serration so it's more than your average butter knife. The forks are polished in between each ting. The shape of the bowl of the spoons is nice. It washes well and maintains its luster.
Date published: 2020-04-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from simple attractive pattern I really like this pattern. It is simple and perfect for everyday use. The 18/10 stainless steel stays nice and shiny and is spot resistant. I like that the forks and knives are forged so they actually cut and pierce my food rather than tear. The pieces are well weighted and feel good in my hand.
Date published: 2020-09-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by from I ordered this set, 4 of them, for my son who has his first apartment in the city. They seem to have a more masculine shape (if that makes sense) so I thought they would be perfect. Made from 18/10 stainless steel they won't tarnish or rust. Dishwasher safe is perfect for a bachelor.
Date published: 2020-04-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great modern flatware The Pavo is a nice modern design, goes great with any table setting. The 18/10 construction of the flatware means they won’t be prone to tarnishing over time, which is such a great thing especially since you don’t want to have your great looking flatware discolor after awhile.
Date published: 2020-04-19
  • y_2020, m_9, d_27, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_14
  • loc_en_US, sid_22703-305, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 19ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 133ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;