Details

ZWILLING Motion 5 qt, Aluminum, Non-stick, Hard Anodized Dutch Oven

$99.99
Promotion Details From 04/12/24 to 04/22/24 at 11:59 pm PST spend $200 or more and receive a free gift while supplies last (a $100 value). Gift card purchases do not contribute to the $200 threshold and are not eligible for inclusion. Cannot be combined with other offers or coupon codes. Valid at ZWILLING.com/us only. Other exclusions may apply.

Brasie, stew, and bake in this roomy Dutch oven

• Multi-layer nonstick coating for quick release
  • Durable, hard-anodized aluminum construction
  • Glass lid for easy food monitoring
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Designed in Italy. Engineered in Germany
ZWILLING Motion Hard Anodized 5-qt Aluminum Nonstick Dutch Oven is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 55.
  • y_2024, m_4, d_15, h_3
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_13, tr_42
  • loc_en_US, sid_66202-260, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 102ms
  • reviews, product
{"black-26-x-26-cm_5-qt":{"color":{"displayName":"black matte","ID":"black","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color black matte is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"5 qt","ID":"26-x-26-cm_5-qt","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 5 qt is not available for this combination"},"productId":"66202-260-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 99 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

Braise short ribs, stew hearty chili, and bake a crusty loaf of sourdough in the 5-quart Dutch oven that’s ideal for large-batch cooking. Lock in moisture with the tempered glass lid that’s ideal for steaming and easy food monitoring.

ZWILLING Motion merges the best of Italian design with expert German engineering. Enjoy the high performance of heavy-gauge hard-anodized aluminum with the convenience of a nonstick coating. The multi-layer nonstick coating offers effortless release and quick clean up and the durable scratch- and dent-resistant aluminum construction ensures even heating. The double-rivet stay-cool handles are designed for maximum maneuverability. Dishwasher safe, ZWILLING Motion is also easy to clean, making this simple-to-use cookware a pleasure to cook with.

• Multi-layer nonstick coating ensures effortless release and easy cleanup
  • Durable heavy-gauge, hard-anodized aluminum construction delivers even heat distribution for exceptional cooking performance and is scratch- and dent-resistant
  • Tempered glass lid locks in moisture and lets you monitor your cooking
  • Double-rivet stainless-steel handles for maximum maneuverability
  • Loop handles for easy hanging storage
  • Oven safe up to 450°F
  • Easy to clean, dishwasher safe 
  • Engineered in Germany
  • Designed in Italy

Specifications

• Item no. 66202-260
Characteristics
  • Color: black matte
  • Country of origin: China
  • Heat resistance: 446.00 F
  • Cold resistance: -4.00 F
  • Substance: aluminum
  • Type of handle: side handle
  • Surface finishing: coated
  • Marketing name coating: Duraslide Ultra
  • Handle fixing: riveted
  • Lid existing: Yes
  • Non-stick: Yes
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Broiler-safe: Yes
  • Freezer-safe: Yes
  • Stovetop-safe: Yes
  • Metal-utensil-safe: Yes
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
  • California AB1200: Disclosure
Measurements
  • Net weight: 6.51 lbs
  • Capacity: 5.00 qt
  • Length of product: 13.39 in
  • Width of product: 11.10 in
  • Height of product: 4.92 in
  • Height without lid: 4.72 in
  • Upper diameter: 10.24 in
  • Upper diameter 2: 10.24 in
  • Bottom diameter: 8.39 in
  • Bottom diameter 2: 8.39 in
  • Handle length: 1.61 in
ZWILLING Motion 5 qt, Aluminum, Non-stick, Hard Anodized Dutch Oven
4.8 (55)
Added to basket View basket checkout

ITALIAN DESIGNED, GERMAN ENGINEERED COOKWARE

Experience the high performance of heavy-gauge anodized aluminum with the convenience of a nonstick coating. Dishwasher-safe Motion cookware is a pleasure to cook with.

SUPERIOR NONSTICK

Multi-layer nonstick coating ensures effortless release and easy cleanup.

METAL-UTENSIL SAFE

One-pan meals come together in no time flat. With this superior scratch-resistant coating you can feel free to use any type of utensil.

DURABLE CONSTRUCTION

Heavy-gauge, hard-anodized aluminum delivers even heat distribution and is scratch- and dent-resistant

CONVENIENT GLASS LIDS

Tempered glass lids lock in moisture and let you monitor your cooking without releasing heat or steam

DOUBLE-RIVET HANDLES

Stainless-steel handles for maximum maneuverability and comfort. Select pans feature a hanging loop for easy storage

EASY TO CLEAN

Busy weekdays make quick clean up a necessity. Motion nonstick cookware is conveniently dishwasher safe.

Motion Cookware Series

About the Motion Cookware Series

ZWILLING Motion Hard Anodized 5-qt Aluminum Nonstick Dutch Oven is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 55.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect larger dutch oven. With this Anodized non-stick Dutch Oven food will glide and slide, multi-layer PFOA-free nonstick coating offers effortless release and quick cleanup. It is not just great for soup, stew, braising and browning meat. This pot can also be used for sauteing, deep frying and cooking pasta. Metal utensil proof even fork-proof, and extremely scratch-resistant however wood and silicone kitchen tools is recommended. ZWILLING Motion merges the best of Italian design with expert German engineering, experience the ease of nonstick cooking. It is easy to clean pot, just soak with water and soap and it'll do the cleaning job for you. Cleaning is a breeze!!!
Date published: 2020-05-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent pot I have had many pots from high and low end. I really love rhw Zwilling German made knives, and decided to buy some Zwilling cookware as well. This pan ticks , every box for what I need in a pan. It is Madewell. The coding does not seem to be that that would come off a older one I have of the same design has lasted through many cooks over the years with no degradation of the nonstick coating. The weight and balance is perfect. The handle stays cool even when you’re cooking. This is an amazing pan and I am happy I bought it. I would give it five stars and that is proof that I’m happy because I just bought a second one which is the one I’m reviewing.
Date published: 2023-02-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Well designed wide bottom pot Great for browning, braising, even roasting. This wide bottom pan gets a lot done in short time. Excellent for browning meats and vegetables for stews and curries. Perfect for pot roast. The thick, hard anodized aluminum body proves very good heat distribution, eliminating hot spots. The durable nonstick coating reduces the need for extra oils and fats, and makes for easy clean up. It comes with a snug fitting tempered glass lid, wide riveted handles. Dishwasher safe, but hand wash if you want it to look like new.
Date published: 2020-05-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Add On! I purchased this pot as an add on to the 10 piece Motion set I own. Love the non stick finish on these pans. Nothing sticks, easy clean up, and great even heating. The Italian design is very contemporary and looks just as good on the table as it does on the stove. Perfect size for all my stews, soups and sauces. Also use for making pasta and large batches of oatmeal and grains. Oven and dishwasher safe which is a must in my household!
Date published: 2020-10-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect nonstick dutch oven This is a really great dutch oven to use. I’ve had mine for going on 4 years and it’s really held up nicely. I like using it whether I’m making pasta or stews, the nonstick truly is ultra-durable and really releases food well and cleans nicely. Lighter in weight which helps when filling it with liquids so it’s not overly heavy. Also the dutch oven lid fits perfectly on the 10" Motion fry pan, super convenient!
Date published: 2020-03-25
Rated 3 out of 5 by from zwilling employee This is not a saute pan. It could be used as a saute pan but is actually designed to be a dutch oven. As a Dutch oven, this pot can go from stovetop (for Browning or searing) to the oven, with a lid the food will utilize the moisture contained in the pan to produce tender results. This has a PTFE nonstick coating so it should be used at appropriate temperatures.
Date published: 2020-05-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A Heavy Duty Non-stick Because It Is Hard-Anodized I highly recommend this 5qt.Dutch Oven for all ages. It is less maintenance, it is dishwasher safe however hand washing is highly recommend to prolong nonstick functionality. Motion is one of the best product designed in Italy and engineered in Germany. It has 4mm hard-anodized ultra durable non-stick pot and oven safe up to 450 deg. F. It is durable because of multi-layer, PFOA-free nonstick coating ensures effortless release and easy cleanup. I suggest soak soap with water for any remaining food residue.
Date published: 2020-03-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great size Cooking for 2 now, this has become the perfect size. I still need an 8 qt stock pot occasionally but this has taken it's place. I do not use metal utensils and the inside still looks as good as the day I purchases it. The exterior is wearing well also. It's not marking up like some other non-stick pieces I've had in the past. I hand wash it, it's so non-stick its too easy not to hand wash.
Date published: 2020-03-25
  • y_2024, m_4, d_15, h_3
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_13, tr_42
  • loc_en_US, sid_66202-260, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product

Where is this made? Actual country of production?

Asked by: Texi
  • y_2024, m_4, d_15, h_3CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestions, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_66202-260, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 130ms
  • questions, product