ZWILLING Motion 11-inch, aluminum, Non-stick, square, Hard Anodized Griddle

$59.99

Flat top griddle for all your grilling needs

• Multi-layer nonstick coating for quick release
  • Durable, hard-anodized aluminum construction
  • Double-rivet, stainless-steel handle
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Designed in Italy. Engineered in Germany
ZWILLING Motion Hard Anodized 11 x 11-inch Aluminum Nonstick Square Griddle is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 63.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_17, tr_46
  • loc_en_US, sid_66201-028, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 130ms
  • reviews, product
{"black-28-cm_11.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"black matte","ID":"black","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color black matte is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"11.00 inch","ID":"28-cm_11.00-inch","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 11.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"66201-028-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 59 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

Grill homemade smash burgers, flip blueberry pancakes, and make savory flatbread pizza on the Motion square griddle that features a raised edge that prevents food and liquids from sliding off.

ZWILLING Motion merges the best of Italian design with expert German engineering. Enjoy the high performance of heavy-gauge hard-anodized aluminum with the convenience of a nonstick coating. The multi-layer nonstick coating offers effortless release and quick clean up and the durable scratch- and dent-resistant aluminum construction ensures even heating. The double-rivet stay-cool handles are designed for maximum maneuverability. Dishwasher safe, ZWILLING Motion is also easy to clean, making this simple-to-use cookware a pleasure to cook with.

• Multi-layer nonstick coating ensures effortless release and easy cleanup
  • Durable heavy-gauge, hard-anodized aluminum construction delivers even heat distribution for exceptional cooking performance and is scratch- and dent-resistant
  • Double-rivet stainless-steel handles for maximum maneuverability
  • Loop handles for easy hanging storage
  • Oven safe up to 450°F
  • Easy to clean, dishwasher safe 
  • Engineered in Germany
  • Designed in Italy

Specifications

• Item no. 66201-028
Characteristics
  • Color: black matte
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: aluminum
  • Surface finishing: coated
  • Handle fixing: riveted
  • Non-stick: Yes
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
  • California AB1200: Disclosure
Measurements
  • Net weight: 8.82 lbs
  • Upper diameter: 11.02 in
ZWILLING Motion 11-inch, aluminum, Non-stick, square, Hard Anodized Griddle
4.9 (63)
Added to basket View basket checkout

ITALIAN DESIGNED, GERMAN ENGINEERED COOKWARE

Experience the high performance of heavy-gauge anodized aluminum with the convenience of a nonstick coating. Dishwasher-safe Motion cookware is a pleasure to cook with.

SUPERIOR NONSTICK

Multi-layer nonstick coating ensures effortless release and easy cleanup.

METAL-UTENSIL SAFE

One-pan meals come together in no time flat. With this superior scratch-resistant coating you can feel free to use any type of utensil.

DURABLE CONSTRUCTION

Heavy-gauge, hard-anodized aluminum delivers even heat distribution and is scratch- and dent-resistant

CONVENIENT GLASS LIDS

Tempered glass lids lock in moisture and let you monitor your cooking without releasing heat or steam

DOUBLE-RIVET HANDLES

Stainless-steel handles for maximum maneuverability and comfort. Select pans feature a hanging loop for easy storage

EASY TO CLEAN

Busy weekdays make quick clean up a necessity. Motion nonstick cookware is conveniently dishwasher safe.

Motion Cookware Series

About the Motion Cookware Series

ZWILLING Motion Hard Anodized 11 x 11-inch Aluminum Nonstick Square Griddle is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 63.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Everyone needs a griddle This is a terrific pan. Griddles are such fun to work with. Excellent for pancakes, tortillas, quesadillas, naan, flatbreads. Eggs and breakfast meats. Put a quick sear on asparagus and zucchini. Even fish can be pan seared on this griddle. The non-stick surface is durable and holds up to frequent use. Which is important because once you work this pan into your cooking, you will find a million uses for it. The think hard anodized aluminum pan heats quickly and distributes the heat evenly, minimizing hot spots and scorched foods. Dishwasher safe but hand wash to keep it looking like new.
Date published: 2020-05-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Good Quality product Thick enough to not bend/warp under heat, slick enough to be truly non-stick without flaking, and equally easy to clean. This pan performs exceptionally for frequent use by the home chef, and matches its high ratings (multiple consumer websites) as one of the top models for non-restaurant grade griddles. It is affordable too, especially compared to the cheaper models that often warp, chip, or not distribute heat well.
Date published: 2022-12-20
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Motion is my favorite traditional nonstick cookware. Nothing sticks to it and cleanup is a breeze. It is made with heavy-gauge, 4mm hard-anodized aluminum construction and has amazing, even, heat distribution. The handles are stay cool on the stove top and the pan can with stand temperatures up to 450F in the oven. I use this one for pancakes, grilled cheeses and burgers. The versatility of this pan is amazing.
Date published: 2020-04-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Wonderful product I absolutely love this griddle, it’s my everyday cooking pan. I love that it’s nonstick and that the handle doesn’t get hot.
Date published: 2023-01-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good quality So far so good. Reading the directions, I sense that this griddle is more sensitive than I would have liked. It’s clearly the older technology, in terms of delicacy of the non-stick surface. I had hoped it would be more durable. But, like most standard non-sticks, this puppy is very sensitive to metal utensils, having other pans resting on it, etc. The depth is also a bit shallower than I had anticipated.
Date published: 2023-01-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Griddle This is my perfect lunchtime pan. My grandbabies' favorite is grilled cheese and I can quickly make four at a time on this pan. It heats up very quickly and evenly. Non stick coating is awesome, extremely durable so far but I only use plastic utensils. It's also great on Pancake Fridays. After all, who likes to wait for more pancakes!
Date published: 2020-04-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Pancakes have met their perfect mate This square griddle has a great surface area for pancakes, grilled sandwiches, french toast and even hamburgers. When aluminum is anodized it is more durable and scratch resistant. It heats evenly and won't warp. The nonstick coating on Motion is so good mine releases like new even after having it for over a year.
Date published: 2020-04-29
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Zwilling employee This griddle will do the job of a plancha or an electric griddle. The Handle and the smaller square size make it stovetop simple. The stay cool handle and the lightweight aluminum body make this PTFE coated Griddle perfect for pancakes.
Date published: 2020-05-15
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_17, tr_46
  • loc_en_US, sid_66201-028, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product

is it metal utensil safe?

Asked by: Fishface
No
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2023-05-18

Is this pan safe to use on an induction stove!

Asked by: jlevnyc
This style is induction compatible.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2020-12-01
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_3
  • loc_en_US, sid_66201-028, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 99ms
  • questions, product