ZWILLING Madura plus 2-pc, Non-stick, Aluminum Fry Pan Set

$129.99

Durable nonstick fry pan set for effortless, everyday cooking

• Forged aluminum construction for even heating
  • Multilayer Duraslide granite nonstick coating
  • Flared rim for dripless pouring
  • Metal-utensil safe
  • Made in Italy
ZWILLING Madura Plus Forged Nonstick 2-pc Fry Pan Set is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 1028.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_415, tr_613
  • loc_en_US, sid_66299-004, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 99ms
  • reviews, product
{"black-2-pcs_2-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"black matte","ID":"black","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color black matte is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"2-pc","ID":"2-pcs_2-pc","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 2-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"66299-004-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Out Of Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 129 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

ZWILLING Madura Plus combines the best of Italian design with German engineering. The 2-piece fry pan set features a 9.5- and 11-inch fry pan for everyday cooking. Fry eggs and whip up pancakes in the 9.5-inch fry pan and cook for a larger crowd in the 11-inch fry pan.

The clean, simple lines, easy cleanup, and durability of Madura Plus will make it the go-to cookware in your kitchen. The sturdy forged aluminum offers excellent heat distribution and retention for perfect searing and browning, and even cooking. The 3-layer DuraSlide granite nonstick coating is 40 times more durable than traditional coatings. Go ahead and use metal utensils—a unique plasma primer base gives Madura Plus the ultimate scratch resistance.

Made in Italy, Madura Plus is a collaboration from award-winning designers Matteo Thun and Antonio Rodriquez. The flared pouring rim offers seamless, mess-free pouring. Madura Plus is compatible with all stovetops, including induction and is oven safe to 300°F.

• Set includes: 9.5-inch fry pan, 11-inch fry pan
  • Forged aluminum construction provides excellent heat retention and distribution
  • Multilayer DuraSlide granite nonstick coating is 40 times more durable than traditional coatings
  • Ultimate scratch and abrasion resistance thanks to innovative plasma primer
  • Compatible on all cooking surfaces, including induction
  • Ergonomic, stay-cool handles and dripless pouring rim
  • Easy-to-clean exterior coating
  • Oven safe to 300°F
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Made and designed in Italy. German engineered

Specifications

• Item no. 66299-004
Characteristics
  • Color: black matte
  • Country of origin: Italy
  • Heat resistance: 302.00 F
  • Substance: aluminum
  • Surface finishing: coated
  • Marketing name coating: Duraslide Granite
  • Bottom technology: Radiant
  • Handle fixing: screwed
  • Lid existing: No
  • Induction: Yes
  • Non-stick: Yes
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Broiler-safe: Yes
  • Freezer-safe: Yes
  • Stovetop-safe: Yes
  • Metal-utensil-safe: Yes
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
  • Number of parts: 2
  • California AB1200: Disclosure
Measurements
  • Net weight: 4.00 lbs
Added to basket View basket checkout

Proudly Made in Italy

Madura Plus combines the best of Italian design with German engineering. Clean, modern styling, the ultimate in scratch-resistance, and sturdy forged aluminum construction for excellent heat retention and distribution make this super-nonstick cookware the ideal choice for busy household kitchens.

DuraSlide Nonstick

This multilayer granite nonstick coating is 40 times more durable than traditional nonstick coatings. Enjoy ultimate scratch and abrasion resistance thanks to an innovative plasma primer.

Forged Aluminum

High quality construction offers excellent heat retention and distribution. And this easy-to-clean exterior coating makes it super simple to wipe clean!

Mess-Free Pouring

The convenient pouring rims on each of these streamlined pans offer clean, dripless pouring. No more messy spills when degreasing or saucing.

ZWILLING Madura Plus Forged Nonstick 2-pc Fry Pan Set is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 1028.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect Small Omelet Pan I read an article in The New York Times written by Paul Theroux about his search for the perfect omelet pan. He described this pan as allowing the omelet to slide off as smooth as silk. So I rushed to the Internet and ordered one. I have been very pleased. The pan has enough heft so that it sits on the burner of my less than adequate stove without tipping over. It conducts heat well without uneven cooking or burning. I love that it is black and looks good even when family members have not scrubbed the outside as well as they might. And yes, the omelet does slide off as smooth as silk. I am thinking of ordering another pan in a larger size.
Date published: 2016-08-25
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Issue with coating We absolutely love our Sensation 5-ply set, so we decided to give this pan, as well as the 11", version a try. Both non-stick pans developed a bubble pattern in the interior around the diameter of the pan about a half inch up from the curve from the bottom. We do not deep-fry anything and use only silicon utensils. I have no idea why this would happen except that it must be a defect. So were only able to enjoy this pan for about 8 months. Also the black exterior coating wears off quickly and leaves a residue on my white granite composite sink. I'd prefer a plain metal exterior.
Date published: 2018-02-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Quality Pan I recently went on a “purge” and tossed all of my non-stick pans. Some were old and I worried about the dangerous chemicals, others were considerably newer but already had metal showing through the non-stick surfaces. I went online to do research and the Zwilling Madura Plus had rave reviews. I ordered online and when received immediately noticed the quality/sheer weight of this pan was a step above anything I had used in the past. I quickly ordered two of the deeper, larger fry/sauté pans and am eager to use them as well. I will care for these as the instructions suggest and I expect to use them for years.
Date published: 2020-09-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A great nonstick fry pan set I absolutely love my Italian made Madura fry pans. This five layer nonstick fry pan is amazing and really releases the food so well. It can get a nice sear on meat which is not always something you can get with nonsticks. It has a great weight to it, and I love that the pan doesn’t have rivets. I use them everyday, I love the size of the 11” and it still looks like new after owning it for two years. The universal lid is super convenient to have, one lid for all pieces is great for storage purposes and to use for other pieces in my kitchen. I loved it so much, I bought this for my friend and she loves it too.
Date published: 2020-04-06
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Coating peeled off within 2 months The product was really good for the initial few weeks, the best not stick pan I had ever used. We were very careful to only use silicone utensils and a spike scrub with it. Unfortunately into the second month I noticed some of the non stick coating slowly pealing. Now there is a significant part in the center of the pan as shown in the photo and the pan is barely 2 months old! Very disappointed!
Date published: 2020-06-02
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Non-stick coating is peeling off the pan I saw an article in the NY Times which recommended this pan so I bought it even though I usually avoid non-stick coatings. After only a week or two the cracking of an egg against the edge of the pan caused it to form a white spot which turned out to be where the coating was coming off. Within another few weeks bubbles appeared in the bottom of the pan where the coating was coming off as well. Perhaps a ceramic pan would be better, but, this is a failure IMHO.
Date published: 2016-08-24
Rated 1 out of 5 by from HORRIBLE product and even more HORRIBLE SERVICE Let me just start by saying that I was very excited to receive these pans. However, after using the large one 3 times the coating was already coming off. I ONLY cooked eggs and did not get the heat over medium temperature. When I contacted customer service they implied that I would need to pay the cost to ship this pan to them, mind you this is a very very pan and does not fit in a flat rate shipping box. It would have been very expensive. they then advised that IF they covered a replacement it would take 12-16 weeks to get to me. their product and resolution are both ridiculously insufficient and unprofessional. don't be fooled by their warranty. it covers nothing of use unless you have $15 bucks lying around to ship it back to them and 3-4 months to wait for a replacement. you'll end up needing to replace this very inadequate cookware before you know it.
Date published: 2021-02-19
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Disappointing Quality I bought this for my spouse, after extensive reading of reviews and recommendations. Less than 6 months later the non-stick coating is coming off the bottom and sides in large chunks, rendering it completely useless. We read the manual and have been very diligent to follow the best practices for non-stick pans (no metal utensils, only gentle hand washing, etc.) Very disappointed that this caliber of pan lasted less for such a small amount of time. Already looking to replace it.
Date published: 2020-06-22
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_415, tr_613
  • loc_en_US, sid_66299-004, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product

What type of utensil is recommended?

Asked by: goodwind
All utensils can be used.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2023-05-18

Do you need to use oil or butter in order for eggs to not stick? Can you use non-stick spray?

Asked by: Swentac
Hi No oil needed, no aerosol sprays.
Date published: 2022-12-16

Can this pan be used on induction

Asked by: Dprattd
Hi yes, absolutely!
Date published: 2024-01-14

I love this pan set. My son dropped the pan and the handle broke. I see it can screw on. can I buy a replacement handle?

Asked by: Nisha Basu
We are sorry, No replacement handles.
Date published: 2022-06-22

We bought a 3 piece pan set, and we use it constantly. We always use silicon spatulas and take care of it. Yet, one of them has a spot where the non-stick has peeled off. What kind of warranty does these come with? Does the warranty cover this?

Asked by: Suparag
Yes, Please email our consumer relations team directly at hello@zwillingus.com with your name and contact information, they will be happy to assist you.
Date published: 2022-03-21

Can this pan be used in the broiler?

Asked by: Hideko
oven safe to 300F not boiler
Date published: 2021-11-10

Is Zwilling Madura Plus Nonstick Fry Pan PFOA free and PTFE free? Thank you.

Asked by: Poulina
Thank you for contacting ZWILLING! Our Madura Plus series are PFOA free, with a PTFE coating. We hope this helps! Regards, Zwilling
Date published: 2021-11-27

Most, if not all, nonstick pans deteriorate quickly if used over higher than medium heat.  Is this also the case with these granite coated pans, or are they safe at higher temps as well?

Asked by: Solo
Stovetop safe to 400F - oven safe to 300F
Date published: 2021-04-07
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_22
  • loc_en_US, sid_66299-004, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 101ms
  • questions, product