465.00 $369.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -20%
465.00 $369.99
In Stock Free Shipping
Ships within 1-2 days
KRAMER by ZWILLING EUROLINE Damascus Collection 8-inch Narrow Chef's Knife is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 8.
  • y_2020, m_9, d_28, h_16
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_7
  • loc_en_US, sid_34881-203, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 156ms
  • reviews, product

Description

Created with Master Bladesmith Bob Kramer, the KRAMER by ZWILLING EUROLINE Stainless Steel Damascus Collection features stainless steel blades made to his exacting standards, maximizing curves, balance and utility. The knives are hand-finished with a traditional 3-step process by skilled Japanese artisans. Combined with the SG2 micro-carbide powder steel, the ice-hardened CRYODUR blades deliver scalpel-like sharpness, stay sharper longer and can withstand more sharpening over their lifespan. The SG2 super steel core is protected by an exceptionally beautiful 100-layer Chevron Damascus pattern, which is complimented by a stunning black linen Micarta handle and signature Bob Kramer mosaic pin.
  • SG2 (MC63) micro-carbide powder steel
  • Designed to Master Bladesmith Bob Kramer's exacting specifications
  • Traditional 3-step hand sharpening for exceptionally high sharpness
  • Double-tapered blade and tang
  • Beautiful 101-layer Chevron Damascus design
  • Riveted black linen Micarta handle with Bob Kramer mosaic pin will not crack or discolor
  • 64 Rockwell Hardness = exceptional edge retention
  • Edge angle 9-12 degrees on each side

Specifications

• Item no. 34881-203
Characteristics
  • Color: no-color
  • Country of origin: Japan
  • Substance: MC63
Measurements
  • Blade length: 7.87 in
ZWILLING KRAMER EUROLINE Damascus Collection 8-inch, Chef's knife
$465.00 $369.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
KRAMER by ZWILLING EUROLINE Damascus Collection 8-inch Narrow Chef's Knife is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 8.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Good option! I recently purchased this knife because I like the narrower option for the Damascus line of Bob Kramer. Bob Kramer makes great knives, but I'm not a fan of the extremely wide blade. This knife is not only beautiful, but it is very sharp with a Japanese angle, and made with an extremely hard steel which helps keep the blade extremely sharp. This knife is well balanced and feels extremely comfortable because of the half curved bolster which never rubs or causes any type of callous. Truly a knife that works as great as it looks!
Date published: 2020-08-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from great knife.....perfect size I have always admired Kramer knves.The only thing holding me back from purchasing was the size. The standard wide blade is cool but just dosent fit with my hand. I am so happy Zwilling has come out with this option. I get everything I expect from a Kramer knife but with the feel i need. The double taper design gives the knife great balance.The high carbon steel is super thin and strong. This knife is seriously sharp.The Japanese craftsmanship is evident thoughout especially in the Damascus style blade.
Date published: 2020-06-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Remarkable Beauty, Unbelievable Sharpness This knife is not only a work of art but an exceptionally sharp knife for kitchen use. To own a Bob Kramer knife is to have something special. This is a great gift for someone who appreciates a sharp knife and the craftsmanship that is evident in this beautiful chef's knife. It does require a little more care than a typical stainless steel knife, but it is worth the effort to maintain the appearance and sharp edge.
Date published: 2020-06-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Bob Kramer work of art An amazing knife created by Bob Kramer. The damascus steel is beautiful and is unique to each knife. The edge is super sharp. The knife itself has a wider blade and a larger handle than a typical chef knife but yet it's still extremely comfortable in your hand. Too gorgeous to use? But then when you pick it up you can't put it down.
Date published: 2020-05-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Made from high quality SG2 steel and Bob Kramer's own design, this knife is sure to impress. Not only is it super sharp, but it is also durable. The whole design is beautiful- the handle is comfortable and the blade has a 101 layer Damascus design.
Date published: 2020-05-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Just beautiful! Beautiful intricate design. Was a wedding gift and we love it. Handles easily and great craftsmanship!
Date published: 2020-09-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from When it feels right, get it This elegant narrow Kramer chef's knife is the answer for folks who don't need or want the width of a traditional Kramer chef's blade. This knife has the same workmanship and attention to detail that every Kramer design receives, and it performs like a traditional chef's knife. Kramer knives aren't for everyone, I get it. However, there are some things in life that are worth the quantum step up. Personally, I think using and owning a Kramer is a special bonus in a cook's life. There is history and quality, and insightful design. Plus there is uber-quality in each knife. The core steel that chosen, the layering of different metals, the manufacturing processes that were created to achieve this level of durability and sharpness. There are craftsmen who pour their knowledge and their skills into each Kramer knife that is produced. So yes, it makes me appreciate using it so much more. When I start working with the blade itself, I appreciate it all over. Each cut is a reminder of how finely sharpened the knife is. Each stroke shows how easy it is maneuver, even the long knives. And the large handle is a comfort to a finger that is developing arthritis. These knives are very easy to keep up the maintenance. Each knife sharpens so easily it makes me think I am much more skilled that I really am. LOL Worth every penny.
Date published: 2020-05-27
  • y_2020, m_9, d_28, h_16
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_7
  • loc_en_US, sid_34881-203, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 12ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 148ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;