Details

ZWILLING Kramer - EUROLINE Stainless Damascus Collection 8-inch, Narrow Chef's Knife

$349.99
$399.99
-12 %
KRAMER by ZWILLING EUROLINE Damascus Collection 8-inch Narrow Chef's Knife is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 63.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_9, tr_54
  • loc_en_US, sid_34881-203, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 140ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-20-cm_8.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"8.00 inch","ID":"20-cm_8.00-inch","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 8.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"34881-203-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 349 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

Created with Master Bladesmith Bob Kramer, the KRAMER by ZWILLING EUROLINE Stainless Steel Damascus Collection features stainless steel blades made to his exacting standards, maximizing curves, balance and utility. The knives are hand-finished with a traditional 3-step process by skilled Japanese artisans. Combined with the SG2 micro-carbide powder steel, the ice-hardened CRYODUR blades deliver scalpel-like sharpness, stay sharper longer and can withstand more sharpening over their lifespan. The SG2 super steel core is protected by an exceptionally beautiful 100-layer Chevron Damascus pattern, which is complimented by a stunning black linen Micarta handle and signature Bob Kramer mosaic pin.

• SG2 (MC63) micro-carbide powder steel
  • Designed to Master Bladesmith Bob Kramer's exacting specifications
  • Traditional 3-step hand sharpening for exceptionally high sharpness
  • Double-tapered blade and tang
  • Beautiful 101-layer Chevron Damascus design
  • Riveted black linen Micarta handle with Bob Kramer mosaic pin will not crack or discolor
  • 64 Rockwell Hardness = exceptional edge retention
  • Edge angle 9-12 degrees on each side

Specifications

• Item no. 34881-203
Characteristics
  • Color: black matte
  • Country of origin: Japan
  • Substance: MC63
  • Type of handle: exposed tang
  • Type of edge: fine edge
  • Edge finishing: Razor Edge Extra Smooth (PVA)
  • Manufacturing method: welded
  • Blade hardness (HRC): 62-64 HRC
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: micarta
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.59 lbs
  • Length of product: 12.99 in
  • Width of product: 0.94 in
  • Height of product: 2.52 in
  • Blade length: 7.87 in
  • Handle length: 5.12 in
  • Handle width: 0.94 in
  • Blade width: 0.08 in
  • Blade thickness: 0.08 in
ZWILLING Kramer - EUROLINE Stainless Damascus Collection 8-inch, Narrow Chef's Knife
5.0 (63)
-12% 399.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
KRAMER by ZWILLING EUROLINE Damascus Collection 8-inch Narrow Chef's Knife is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 63.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfectly weighted, beautiful knife. Bad packaging The narrow chef's knife is everything I dreamed it would be. It's absolutely beautiful and perfectly weighted. It feels lovely and does an amazing job. I do have one gripe about the packaging, however. As seen in the photo, when I got this knife in, I picked up the box and very luckily my fingers went on both sides of where this razor sharp blade was poking out of the box. Thankfully I didn't get injured, but the packaging needs to be immediately improved to make sure this absolutely never happens. Someone could be seriously injured.
Date published: 2022-07-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Good option! I recently purchased this knife because I like the narrower option for the Damascus line of Bob Kramer. Bob Kramer makes great knives, but I'm not a fan of the extremely wide blade. This knife is not only beautiful, but it is very sharp with a Japanese angle, and made with an extremely hard steel which helps keep the blade extremely sharp. This knife is well balanced and feels extremely comfortable because of the half curved bolster which never rubs or causes any type of callous. Truly a knife that works as great as it looks!
Date published: 2020-08-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from great knife.....perfect size I have always admired Kramer knves.The only thing holding me back from purchasing was the size. The standard wide blade is cool but just dosent fit with my hand. I am so happy Zwilling has come out with this option. I get everything I expect from a Kramer knife but with the feel i need. The double taper design gives the knife great balance.The high carbon steel is super thin and strong. This knife is seriously sharp.The Japanese craftsmanship is evident thoughout especially in the Damascus style blade.
Date published: 2020-06-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Treat yourself The Kramer 8” narrow chef is a lovely knife. I was searching for a new kitchen knife and all ready owned a few Zwilling knives. The Bob Kramer designed knives met all my criteria for quality and aesthetics. I was not disappointed when I opened the box. The Damascus pattern is unusual and uniform so as to be art in itself. This knife is well balanced, comfortable to hold and makes me smile every time I open the knife drawer. As another reviewer mentioned, the Micarta is ever so slightly recessed where it meets the bolster and around the rivets. This can be felt but may only be a thousandth on an inch or two. The signature Kramer pin and the exposed tang are finished flush with the handle slabs. Overall I am very pleased with the quality and I am sure to have decades of service from this beautiful knife.
Date published: 2022-07-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from What a great 40th birthday gift Love the sharpness and amazing design. Wanted a really good knife for life, for at home usage, and found just the right one with this exceptional knife.
Date published: 2021-11-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Very very nice chef’s knife Extremely sharp, well balanced and very well made. I just love it!
Date published: 2022-12-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Remarkable Beauty, Unbelievable Sharpness This knife is not only a work of art but an exceptionally sharp knife for kitchen use. To own a Bob Kramer knife is to have something special. This is a great gift for someone who appreciates a sharp knife and the craftsmanship that is evident in this beautiful chef's knife. It does require a little more care than a typical stainless steel knife, but it is worth the effort to maintain the appearance and sharp edge.
Date published: 2020-06-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from KRAMER Damascus 8-inch Narrow Chef's Knife Very sharp, well balanced with beautiful Macarta handle knife that exceeded all my expectations. I naively thought that this knife can be used by everybody but not this knife only for adult chiefs. I recommend to buy it. P.S. Usually Macarta handles on knifes are getting wet and after become very sticky with degraded material but that helps to hold knife very firm. I will see how it’s going to be on this knife.
Date published: 2023-07-21
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_9, tr_54
  • loc_en_US, sid_34881-203, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 4ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 161ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;