Details

ZWILLING Kramer - EUROLINE Stainless Damascus Collection 7-pc, Knife block set, brown

$1,999.99
KRAMER by ZWILLING EUROLINE Damascus Collection 7-pc Knife Block Set is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 33.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_30
  • loc_en_US, sid_34952-003, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 5ms
  • reviews, product
{"brown-7-pcs_7-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"brown","ID":"brown","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color brown is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"7-pc","ID":"7-pcs_7-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 7-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"34952-003-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 1999 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

Created with Master Bladesmith Bob Kramer, the KRAMER by ZWILLING EUROLINE Stainless Steel Damascus Collection features stainless steel blades made to his exacting standards, maximizing curves, balance and utility.Bob's design has an extremely wide blade to maximize knuckle clearance for larger hands and for cutting through large produce and piles of food. Chopped food can easily be transported with this impressive, broad blade.The knives are hand-finished with a traditional 3-step process by skilled Japanese artisans. Combined with the SG2 micro-carbide powder steel, the ice-hardened CRYODUR blades deliver scalpel-like sharpness, stay sharper longer and can withstand more sharpening over their lifespan. The SG2 super steel core is protected by an exceptionally beautiful 100-layer Chevron Damascus pattern, which is complimented by a stunning black linen Micarta handle and signature Bob Kramer mosaic pin.

• Includes 4" Paring, 5" Utility, 8" Chef's, 9" Slicer, 10" Bread, 12" Steel, Block
  • SG2 (MC63) micro-carbide powder steel
  • Designed to Master Bladesmith Bob Kramer's exacting specifications
  • Double-tapered blade and tang
  • Beautiful 101-layer Chevron Damascus design
  • Riveted black linen Micarta handle with Bob Kramer mosaic pin will not crack or discolor
  • 63 Rockwell Hardness = exceptional edge retention
  • Edge angle 9-12 degrees on each side

Specifications

• Item no. 34952-003
Characteristics
  • Color: brown
  • Country of origin: Japan
  • Substance: walnut
  • Manufacturing method: welded
  • Block slot count: 14
  • Number of parts: 7
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: micarta
Measurements
  • Net weight: 8.90 lbs
ZWILLING Kramer - EUROLINE Stainless Damascus Collection 7-pc, Knife block set, brown
5.0 (33)
Added to basket View basket checkout
KRAMER by ZWILLING EUROLINE Damascus Collection 7-pc Knife Block Set is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 33.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Sharp And Beautiful Treat yourself to the sharpest, most beautiful knife set available. Bob Kramer is a well known bladesmith and has people waiting years for one of his handmade knives. Now you can have a set that will last a lifetime. These knives are super sharp and can handle any cooking task you will ever encounter. Their scalpel like sharpness is evidenced when cutting precise sizes, large or small, of meat, chicken, vegetables, bread, any food product. I look forward to using these knvies, and find myself pulling them out for the simplest of food prep duties.
Date published: 2020-06-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The very best Kramer Damascus is the most beautiful, durable, sharp knives around. The Kramer design is exactly like the knives he makes by hand, but very few can afford. It has the large handle and wide blade that makes cutting through a large vegetable or a pile of food easy work. The SG2 core is such an incredible steel that it is exceptional sharp and will stay that way. The 100 layer damascus design protects the core and is what makes it unique and beautiful.
Date published: 2020-03-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Can’t go wrong with a set of these S/S Damascus knives; Kramer’s are just exquisite, works of art, really! The one suggestion I might make is to check them in store before committing, the rivers on the handles can sometimes be raised a little and cause irritation when cutting, look for the smoothest rivers to the handle itself. Otherwise, this is a great investment! What more would you need? Especially, when backed by a lifetime guarantee.
Date published: 2020-04-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from creme de la creme Thes kitchen knives aredesigned to Master Bladesmith Bob Kramer's exact specifications. The handles are shaped like a traditional Kramer Knife, the spine and the heel on the blade are rounded and the deep deep blade, a signature of a kramer knife, is enhanced with the 101 layers of beautiful flower damascus. The block is stained a lovey shade and the famous center rivet pin shows off nicely from the knives handles extending out of the block.
Date published: 2020-04-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from When I grow up --- ---these are knives I want to own. Well not entirely true. I own one already and I love it. The Kramer Damascus line is iconic. It features his over sized, but surprisingly comfortable handles. The 101-layers of ice hardened, stainless steel blade, glides through raw meat and fish and chops potatoes and onions with equal ease. The beautiful Damascus pattern adds a touch of beauty. This set is the perfect place to start building a set of world class cutting tools. For folks who really appreciate the best.
Date published: 2020-03-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A beautiful set I really like the pattern of this set and wanted to treat myself to a higher quality set of knives. I couldn’t been more pleased. Makes prep work a breeze before cooking. A worthwhile investment for sure. Highly recommend.
Date published: 2023-01-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Five incredible knives This is the way to get five beautiful Bob Kramer knives. Beautiful damascus pattern knives designed by expert knifesmith Bob Kramer displayed in a beautiful wood block. It is a treat to have one Kramer knife much less a collection of the most popular blades. The SG2 steel allows for the sharpest edge with wear resistance to stay sharper longer. These handles have a wood grain appearance made from durable Micarta which doesn't expand or crack like wood but looks as beautiful.
Date published: 2020-03-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This Bob Kramer Damascus block is top-of-the-line and cannot compare to any other knives! These are in a class all their own and after you use them for even a short time, you will want to use nothing else. They feel great, balanced & durable, with the 101-layer Damascus design. I love that the handle looks like wood, but is black linen Micarta! Don't let the price make the decision . . . try them first, then invest in these!
Date published: 2020-03-29
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_30
  • loc_en_US, sid_34952-003, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product

What steak knives can I buy that would work with this block and would match the set

Asked by: CGrid
Thank you for contacting ZWILLING! The ZWILLING KRAMER STAINLESS DAMASCUS COLLECTION 4-PC, STEAK KNIFE SET 34899-000 will fit. Unfortunately, we are out of stock. However ZWILLING Steak Knives will fit as well, the slots are 4mm by 30mm. Happy Cooking! Regards, Zwilling
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2023-12-25

are these dishwasher safe?

Asked by: lurch
Any premium knife should be washed by hand, straight after using them. And considering that such knives are - at least to me -  small pieces of art, they surely deserve that extra attention from you :)
Answered by: Arjan
Date published: 2023-12-25

Is the steel a sharpening or honing variant?  What is it’s hardness as well?  I see the knives are a 63, so the steel is as well or it is harder?

Asked by: Big Hawk
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_3
  • loc_en_US, sid_34952-003, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • questions, product