• Red
YOU SAVE:-23%
$78.00 $59.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE:-23%
$78.00 $59.99
ZWILLING J.A. Henckels Forged Multi-Purpose Kitchen Shears - Red Handle is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 8.
  • y_2019, m_10, d_19, h_8
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.13
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_7
  • loc_en_US, sid_43924-200, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 125ms
  • reviews, product
In Stock Free Shipping
Ships within 1-2 days
ZWILLING Kitchen Shears 8-inch Multi-purpose shears
$78.00 $59.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
Additional Information
Specially produced by hand at the ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS factory in Germany, these multi-purpose shears are ice-hardened using the special Friodur process and precision forged for long lasting blade sharpness. They have a durable, heavy weight construction with three integrated key functions: bottle cap opener, screw cap opener, and jar lid lifter.
  • Forged steel blades
  • Functions as a bottle cap opener, screw cap opener, and jar lid lifter
  • Durable, heavy construction.
  • Micro-serration grips the material and easily cuts even thicker materials
  • Further possibilities of use through bottle opener, rotary opener and lid opener integrated in the handle
Charasteristics
  • Country of origin: Germany
  • Substance: Stainless steel
  • Manufacturing method: forged
  • Blade hardness (HRC): 50-54 HRC
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.33 lbs
  • Length of product: 7.87 in
  • Blade length: 3.54 in
ZWILLING J.A. Henckels Forged Multi-Purpose Kitchen Shears - Red Handle is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 8.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from DURABLE. Did I mention they are DURABLE? My wife and I have a pair of these that we've had now for over 20 years, that we bought in Germany. After that long, they're finally in need of sharpening. We would just get them sharpened, if we live in Germany, but here in FL, knife and shear sharpening is, apparently, a lost art. So, we're getting another pair, that will likely last longer than we will. :)
Date published: 2017-08-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Very well-made - lives up to the Zwilling name! The new shears replace a pair we bought in Germany about a quarter of a century ago. They are, as one might expect from Zwilling, of impeccable quality. The only thing I wish they had, is the really fine serrations that the earlier pair had - that feature really helped when cutting up chickens. (And it might be that they don't make them that way anymore, or even that I ordered the wrong item.)
Date published: 2017-08-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Ongoing customer We decided to add to our cutlery collection because we have been so happy with our Zwilling-Henckel set which we have owned around 8 years. I had lost a couple of steak knives so we replaced them, added a few pieces and Zwilling replaced our kitchen shears. It was money well spent - we love both the quality of the product and the remarkable customer service.
Date published: 2018-03-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The best all purpose scissors i ever owned These multi purpose scissiors are designed to last you a lifetime. I love their strength, as they can cut poultry, ir trim fins on fish, be a flower shear, and cut open boxes and packages with ease. The bottle opener built into handle really works! This is a legendary piece of fine workmanship that will last for generations. Joel K
Date published: 2018-10-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love These Shears I have had a pair since 1985. Great for cutting up chicken, snipping herbs, harvesting vegetables. Blades stay sharp for years, just tighten the screw every year or so. Do not put in dishwasher. I have brought six or seven pair from Germany as gifts to my favorite people.
Date published: 2018-08-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Durable! I am still using a pair of these I purchased 30 years ago. They are the BEST and most durable multitasking shears I've ever tried and just bought a pair for my son and daughter-in-law.
Date published: 2016-12-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Wonderful scissors! These are my second pair of Forged Multi-Purpose kitchen shears and I love them!! They are a great pair to have around the house! Excellent customer service by ZWILLING!!
Date published: 2019-02-24
  • y_2019, m_10, d_19, h_8
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.13
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_7
  • loc_en_US, sid_43924-200, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 7ms
  • reviews, product

Can this be used for cutting poultry and separating pork/beef ribs without any problem?

Asked by: mlfdlc
Yes, this item is ideal for cutting poultry and other meats as well as herbs.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2018-06-26

Greetings! I would love to have a pair of these shears with the BLUE handle. Are they still available? I will buy pre-owned if in good shape. Thanks, Sally

Asked by: SJWCT
They have them in a three pc set!
Answered by: Rexeroll
Date published: 2018-06-11

Do these shears easily break apart for easier cleaning and drying, and maybe sharpening?

Asked by: Theallmikey
They are secured by a screw so that they can be separated when required, but should not separate with normal use.
Answered by: Zwilling Customer Support

What is the handle make of? Is it plastic wrapped? Painted on? Anodized surface?

Asked by: Collin
These shears are fully forged. The handles are dipped into rubber.

Are these blades stainless steel or ? Will they rust?

Asked by: bth1
These blades are stainless steel. Under normal day-to-day use they should not rust at all. As with all stainless steel, only under extremely harsh conditions (such as prolonged exposure to highly corrosive materials) should rust ever occur.
  • y_2019, m_10, d_19, h_8CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.13
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_5
  • loc_en_US, sid_43924-200, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 122ms
  • questions, product