Details

ZWILLING Gourmet 6.5-inch, Slicing/Carving Knife

$54.99

Professional, German-made knife with a classic, triple-rivet design

• Made from special-formula stainless-steel
  • Ice-hardened FRIODUR® blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer
  • Made in Germany
ZWILLING Gourmet 6-inch Utility Knife is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 30.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_4, tr_26
  • loc_en_US, sid_36110-163, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 120ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-16-cm_6.50-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"6.50 inch","ID":"16-cm_6.50-inch","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 6.50 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"36110-163-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Out Of Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 54 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

This 6.5-inch carving knife makes it easy to slice and serve meat beautifully. Effortlessly carve roast turkey, slice ham smoothly, and cut filet mignon into succulent slices.

ZWILLING Gourmet is the go-to knife for home chefs eager for their everyday knife to be exceptional. The knives are precision stamped from a single piece of special formula German steel, resulting in lighter weight knives for maximum maneuverability. Combined with ZWILLING's signature ice-hardening technique, the blades are harder, sharper, and they retain their sharpness longer. The ergonomic, triple-rivet handle with a laser inscribed ZWILLING logo ensures fatigue-free cutting.

• Made from special formula high carbon stainless steel
  • Precision-stamped from a single-piece of solid steel
  • Ice-hardened FRIODUR® blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
  • Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensure ideal cutting angle
  • Traditional triple-rivet handle with a full tang provides maximum comfort and stability while cutting
  • The center rivet is laser inscribed with the ZWILLING logo
  • Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
  • Made in Germany

Specifications

• Item no. 36110-163
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: Germany
  • Substance: special formula steel
  • Type of handle: exposed tang
  • Type of edge: fine edge
  • Edge finishing: V-edge
  • Manufacturing method: laser cut
  • Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: plastic
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.27 lbs
  • Length of product: 10.83 in
  • Width of product: 0.79 in
  • Height of product: 1.18 in
  • Blade length: 6.30 in
  • Handle length: 4.72 in
  • Handle width: 0.79 in
  • Blade width: 0.08 in
  • Blade thickness: 0.08 in
Added to basket View basket checkout
ZWILLING Gourmet Knife Series

About The ZWILLING Gourmet Cutlery Series

ZWILLING Gourmet 6-inch Utility Knife is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 30.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Wonderfully sharp knife with a nice handle. Bought this as a Christmas gift and it will serve for many years in our kitchen.
Date published: 2019-12-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Light & Sharp Utility Knife! Utility so sharp and light, this will serve you a lifetime and made in Germany! Well make, well price quality product. Great for slicing, and carving. Don't get me wrong but this will work a peeler too for fruits and vegetables. This German made single-piece, precision-stamped blade construction is lighter than forged knives and less fatigue. Gourmet is the go-to knife for exploring home chefs & eager for their everyday knife to be exceptional.
Date published: 2020-04-20
Rated 4 out of 5 by from A utility knife is super versitle taking on all those small cutting tasks such as mincing garlic and herbs, slicing small fruit and vegetables and chopping shallots. Gourmet is an excellent stamped German knife. Made from premium German steel that has been ice hardened for long edge retention this knife is the best you can buy for the value.
Date published: 2020-04-18
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Its sharp I have two knives, one to cut meat and one for everything else. After my roommate ruined my everything else knife that I've had for many years, it was time for a new one. I've only used the utility knife for a short time but I like how sharp it is. Its easier to use then my previous one. Maybe its time for a new meat cutting knife.
Date published: 2020-10-29
Rated 4 out of 5 by from The Gourmet brand is a great Zwilling value brand, made in Germany. Great quality and the utility knife can be used for so many jobs - cutting fruits, veggies, melons, squash, meats, and more. Made with the Friodur process, so blade stays sharp, durable and no corrosion or chipping. You will love using any of the Gourmet knives!
Date published: 2020-05-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Stamped knives are lighter than forged knives and sometimes I prefer reaching for my stamped Gourmet utility knife over some of my heavier forged knives because it feels sturdy yet simple and light for small cutting tasks like fruits and vegetables. It's super sharp and stays that way because of the special steel that is used.
Date published: 2020-05-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great ice hardened utility knife This is a really nice stamped utility knife. The steel is really durable for a stamped knife since the high carbon stainless steel was ice hardened, helping give the knife a longer and sharper edge than most stamped blades. Perfect thing blade for slicing and dicing. The handle really contours nicely in my hand as well.
Date published: 2020-04-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Versatile Knife I use this utility knife for so many tasks from fruits and veggies, to meats and cheese. It's small enough for an apple but large enough for an onion. The blade is very sharp, light weight and flexible. It's the same high carbon steel they use in the Pro knives so I know it's going to stay sharp and last a lifetime.
Date published: 2020-04-30
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_4, tr_26
  • loc_en_US, sid_36110-163, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 9ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 108ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;