The premium cutlery pioneer ZWILLING J.A. Henckels has been crafting notable knives since 1731. Respected as an innovator in the industry, the company remains true to its roots: a strong commitment to quality and excellence.
ZWILLING Gourmet is the go-to knife for home chefs eager for their everyday knife to be exceptional. The single-piece, precision-stamped blade construction is lighter than forged knives, allowing for maximum maneuverability.
Proudly crafted in Germany, the knives are made of special-formula steel that has been perfected for over 285 years. Combined with ZWILLING's signature ice-hardening technique, the blades are harder, sharper, they will not stain or chip and they retain their sharpness longer.
The ergonomic, triple-riveted handle ensures fatigue-free cutting. Experience the comfort, durability, and sharpness of ZWILLING Gourmet.
- Manufactured in Germany
- Special formula high carbon NO STAIN steel
- Precision-stamped from a single-piece of solid steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensure ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- Traditional three-riveted handle with a full tang provides maximum comfort and stability while cutting
- Highly durable POM handle has stainless steel rivets that balance blade and handle perfectly
- Center rivet is laser inscribed with ZWILLING logo
- Substance: High Carbon Stainless Steel
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 221ms
- reviews, product