• Grey
YOU SAVE: -20%
25.00 $19.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -20%
25.00 $19.99
ZWILLING Fresh & Save Vacuum wine sealer |3-pc is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 14.
  • y_2020, m_5, d_24, h_14
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.8
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_14
  • loc_en_US, sid_36802-003, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 9ms
  • reviews, product
In Stock
Ships within 1-2 days
Item no. 36802-003
ZWILLING Fresh & Save Vacuum wine sealer set, 3-pc | Plastic
$25.00 $19.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
of
Additional Information
Say hello to fresh food and goodbye to food waste. Eat healthier, save time, and store your food with long-lasting freshness with the new vacuum storage system: Fresh & Save. The exclusive Fresh & Save technology preserves flavors and nutrients, prevents freezer burn, and keeps food fresh up to five times longer than non vacuum storage methods. Blending the power of a countertop vacuum sealer with the versatility of a handheld device, the cordless vacuum pump is fast, quiet, and easy to use. And thanks to its compact design, it will fit into any kitchen. We currently offer two starter sets available with vacuum pump, reusable BPA-free bags that are easy to close with a zipper attachment and are ideal for sous-vide cooking and microwave reheating, and either borosilicate glass or BPA-free polypropylene plastic containers. With the ZWILLING double sealing effect (most others only seal one surface) the containers shut tightly for super-fresh food. What’s more? The downloadable Culinary World app will track when you store food and when it will spoil, helping you to reduce food waste and save money. For a smart way to store food, choose Fresh & Save.
  • Keeps food fresh up to five times longer than non-vacuum storage methods—save time and money
  • Cordless vacuum pump is fast, quiet, and easy to use. Its compact design easily fits in any kitchen
  • Wine sealers work with the vacuum pump to keep wine fresh up to five times longer, perfectly preserving the aroma and flavors
  • Expert German engineering
  • Exclusive Fresh & Save technology preserves flavors and nutrients and prevents freezer burn
Charasteristics
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: Plastic
  • Number of parts: 3
Measurements
  • Net weight: 10.58 lbs
  • Length of product: 1.18 in
  • Width of product: 1.18 in
  • Height of product: 1.57 in

ZWILLING FRESH AND SAVE

Say hello to fresh and goodbye to food waste. Eat healthier, save time, and store your food with long-lasting freshness with the new vacuum storage system: Fresh & Save. The exclusive Fresh & Save technology preserves flavors and nutrients, prevents freezer burn, and keeps food fresh up to five times longer than non-vacuum storage methods.

SEE WHAT'S IN STORE
ZWILLING Fresh & Save Vacuum wine sealer |3-pc is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 14.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Zwilling employee If you own the Zwilling Vacuum sealer, and enjoy wine, this is a must have. The sealer pulls the air from the bottle to prevent oxidation. This gives your open bottle of wine extra life.
Date published: 2020-05-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Save the Wine! Nothing worse than going for a glass of wine from a leftover bottle only to discover it's "gone bad". I don't have to worry about that anymore since I got these wine savers. They were the perfect addition to my Fresh and Save starter kit. I simply press the wine sealer cork into the bottle, attach the vacuum pump and it sucks all the air out. It's just like the wine has never been opened. It's also easy to release the air when I'm ready for more wine. The best $20 you can spend if you're a wine drinker.
Date published: 2020-05-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Drink, Save & Pop that bottle again! This vacuum wine sealer is innovative. Save leftovers wine with this vacuum wine sealer with easy pop features bouncing back from enjoying that wine again. This wine sealers work with the Zwilling Fresh and Save vacuum pump to keep wine fresh up to five times longer, perfectly preserving the aroma and flavors. This is an excellent accessory to add to your purchase of Fresh & Save Vacuum Pump.
Date published: 2020-04-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Genius This wine sealer is literally genius. It's so easy to use with my Fresh and Save hand held vacuum pump and it only takes seconds to remove all the air from the bottle leaving the remaining wine preserved for the next time we come back to it. No more fumbling to fit an old cork back in or using other gadgets that left my wine tasting flat because it wasn't sealed up tightly,.
Date published: 2020-05-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from unique wine stoppers I love the fresh and save vacuum sealer. We use it all the time and have had much less food waste. The wine sealers are a unique gadget which uses the same vacuum pump. They seal up the wine bottle in the rare event we do not finish the bottle. Can't beat the price, $10 for a set of 3.
Date published: 2020-04-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from next gen sealer No bulky, strange to use sealers!! This one is amazing. .I use this wine sealer on a regular basis. It's perfect for keeping wine fresh. The fresh and save is a game changer for our family. the sleek, easy to use system keeps everything fresh longer!
Date published: 2020-04-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great way to keep your wine fresh A great way to seal and preserve the flavors of your favorite wine. With Zwilling’s vacuum pump, it is a very easy contraption to use and it the sealer won’t spill wine and it will keep your wine fresh much longer so you can enjoy it at a later time.
Date published: 2020-04-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Viva la Vino This sealer keeps wine fresh up to five times longer than non-vacuum storage. It is a great investment, no more throwing out 1/ 2 bottles of wine. This wine sealer works with the Fresh and Save vacuum pump and comes in packages of 3.
Date published: 2020-04-30
  • y_2020, m_5, d_24, h_14
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.8
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_14
  • loc_en_US, sid_36802-003, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 125ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;