25.00 $19.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -20%
25.00 $19.99
In Stock
Ships within 1-2 days
ZWILLING Fresh & Save 3-pc Vacuum Wine Sealer is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 15.
  • y_2020, m_8, d_13, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_14
  • loc_en_US, sid_36802-003, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 8ms
  • reviews, product

Description

The Fresh & Save wine sealer is designed to work with the vacuum pump so you can keep open bottles of wine fresh for longer. The sealer works by slowing down the oxidation process, to preserve the aromas of the wine, making it taste better even days after it's uncorked. Produced in high-quality stainless steel, the stylish, dishwasher-safe stopper is a cinch to clean.
Here's how it works: Dock the vacuum pump onto the wine sealer and at the push of a button it extracts the air from the bottle in mere seconds. It stops automatically once a sufficient vacuum has been obtained, locking in the aromas and bouquet.

• Set includes: 3 vacuum wine sealers
  • Drinks stay fresh longer 
  • Suitable for wine, juices, and oils 
  • Flavors and aromas are preserved longer
  • Easy to use with the vacuum pump
  • Not suitable for carbonated drinks
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Keep wine fresh up to 5 times longer – Reduce waste
  • Reuse containers and bags – Save money while reducing waste
  • Plan meals for the week – Save time and eat healthier
  • Fresh & Save. Simple. Smart. Fresh.

Specifications

• Item no. 36802-003
Zwilling Custom
  • Color: Grey
Characteristics
  • Color: Grey
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: Plastic
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
  • Number of parts: 3
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.12 lbs
  • Length of product: 1.18 in
  • Width of product: 1.18 in
  • Height of product: 1.57 in
ZWILLING Fresh & Save Vacuum wine sealer set, 3-pc, Grey
$25.00 $19.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog

ZWILLING FRESH AND SAVE

Say hello to fresh and goodbye to food waste. Eat healthier, save time, and store your food with long-lasting freshness with the new vacuum storage system: Fresh & Save. The exclusive Fresh & Save technology preserves flavors and nutrients, prevents freezer burn, and keeps food fresh up to five times longer than non-vacuum storage methods.

SEE WHAT'S IN STORE
ZWILLING Fresh & Save 3-pc Vacuum Wine Sealer is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 15.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Save the Wine! Nothing worse than going for a glass of wine from a leftover bottle only to discover it's "gone bad". I don't have to worry about that anymore since I got these wine savers. They were the perfect addition to my Fresh and Save starter kit. I simply press the wine sealer cork into the bottle, attach the vacuum pump and it sucks all the air out. It's just like the wine has never been opened. It's also easy to release the air when I'm ready for more wine. The best $20 you can spend if you're a wine drinker.
Date published: 2020-05-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Drink, Save & Pop that bottle again! This vacuum wine sealer is innovative. Save leftovers wine with this vacuum wine sealer with easy pop features bouncing back from enjoying that wine again. This wine sealers work with the Zwilling Fresh and Save vacuum pump to keep wine fresh up to five times longer, perfectly preserving the aroma and flavors. This is an excellent accessory to add to your purchase of Fresh & Save Vacuum Pump.
Date published: 2020-04-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Genius This wine sealer is literally genius. It's so easy to use with my Fresh and Save hand held vacuum pump and it only takes seconds to remove all the air from the bottle leaving the remaining wine preserved for the next time we come back to it. No more fumbling to fit an old cork back in or using other gadgets that left my wine tasting flat because it wasn't sealed up tightly,.
Date published: 2020-05-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from unique wine stoppers I love the fresh and save vacuum sealer. We use it all the time and have had much less food waste. The wine sealers are a unique gadget which uses the same vacuum pump. They seal up the wine bottle in the rare event we do not finish the bottle. Can't beat the price, $10 for a set of 3.
Date published: 2020-04-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from next gen sealer No bulky, strange to use sealers!! This one is amazing. .I use this wine sealer on a regular basis. It's perfect for keeping wine fresh. The fresh and save is a game changer for our family. the sleek, easy to use system keeps everything fresh longer!
Date published: 2020-04-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great way to keep your wine fresh A great way to seal and preserve the flavors of your favorite wine. With Zwilling’s vacuum pump, it is a very easy contraption to use and it the sealer won’t spill wine and it will keep your wine fresh much longer so you can enjoy it at a later time.
Date published: 2020-04-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Viva la Vino This sealer keeps wine fresh up to five times longer than non-vacuum storage. It is a great investment, no more throwing out 1/ 2 bottles of wine. This wine sealer works with the Fresh and Save vacuum pump and comes in packages of 3.
Date published: 2020-04-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome accessory to the Fresh and Save pump. We use these wine savers all the time. Keeps that half bottle of wine fresh and air tight for a few days. Can also be used to keep vinegar and oil fresh for a longer time.
Date published: 2020-04-23
  • y_2020, m_8, d_13, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_14
  • loc_en_US, sid_36802-003, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 108ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;