• (no colour)
YOU SAVE: -20%
125.00 $99.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

This item is currently not available.

YOU SAVE: -20%
125.00 $99.99
ZWILLING Fresh & Save Vacuum starter set | 7-pcs | Glass is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 26.
  • y_2020, m_4, d_6, h_12
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.5
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_25
  • loc_en_US, sid_36809-007, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 119ms
  • reviews, product
Out Of Stock Free Shipping for Orders over $59
Item No. 36809-007
ZWILLING Fresh & Save Vacuum starter set, 7-pc | Borosilicate glass
$125.00 $99.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
Additional Information

Say hello to fresh food and goodbye to food waste. Eat healthier, save time, and store your food with long-lasting freshness with the new vacuum storage system: Fresh & Save. The exclusive Fresh & Save technology preserves flavors and nutrients, prevents freezer burn, and keeps food fresh up to five times longer than non vacuum storage methods.

Blending the power of a countertop vacuum sealer with the versatility of a handheld device, the cordless vacuum pump is fast, quiet, and easy to use. And thanks to its compact design, it will fit into any kitchen.

We currently offer two starter sets available with vacuum pump, reusable BPA-free bags that are easy to close with a zipper attachment and are ideal for sous-vide cooking and microwave reheating, and either borosilicate glass or BPA-free polypropylene plastic containers. With the ZWILLING double sealing effect (most others only seal one surface) the containers shut tightly for super-fresh food.

What’s more? The downloadable Culinary World app will track when you store food and when it will spoil, helping you to reduce food waste and save money. For a smart way to store food, choose Fresh & Save.

• Set includes 1 medium glass container, 1 large glass container, 2 small bags, 2 medium bags, and 1 vacuum pump
  • Keeps food fresh up to five times longer than non-vacuum storage methods—save time and money
  • Reduces food and plastic waste
  • Exclusive Fresh & Save technology preserves flavors and nutrients and prevents freezer burn
  • ZWILLING Culinary World app tracks when you store food and when it will spoil – helping to reduce food waste
  • Expert German engineering
  • Cordless vacuum pump is fast, quiet, and easy to use. Its compact design easily fits in any kitchen
  • Starter Kits available with borosilicate glass or BPA-free polypropylene plastic containers
Charasteristics
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: Borosilicate glass
  • Number of parts: 7
Measurements
  • Net weight: 10.58 lbs
  • Length of product: 16.77 in
  • Width of product: 7.64 in
  • Height of product: 8.43 in

ZWILLING FRESH AND SAVE

Say hello to fresh and goodbye to food waste. Eat healthier, save time, and store your food with long-lasting freshness with the new vacuum storage system: Fresh & Save. The exclusive Fresh & Save technology preserves flavors and nutrients, prevents freezer burn, and keeps food fresh up to five times longer than non-vacuum storage methods.

SEE WHAT'S IN STORE
ZWILLING Fresh & Save Vacuum starter set | 7-pcs | Glass is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 26.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from New favorite kitchen electrics This is such a great tool to incorporate in saving my food and keeping it fresh! I have always been so bad about trying to keep leftovers and produce fresh, and they end up expiring or go bad. I have seen such a huge difference now in my food saving efforts with using this set. The vacuum pump is compact and really easy to store in my small kitchen. The containers and bags do such a great job keeping air out. I love the app and how it keeps track of what I’ve saved. It's nice to have a much better method of keeping track of my food and not waste it. This is something everyone needs to get and incorporate in their daily food prep and saving.
Date published: 2020-03-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from WOW! food saver is a life saver THIS is the best little gadget I've ever had! I've used those clunky food savers but such a pain to operate and store. I really love the glass containers since I'm not a fan of plastic but the bags work fine too. My daughter and I meal prep together for lunches and this little handheld rocks! The battery power lasts a really long time and it's so cute and small it stays out in full view on my counter.. love when the 2 guys light up :) Hubby may want to meal prep too but he will have to wait until I buy more containers!!
Date published: 2020-04-03
Rated 4 out of 5 by from This is one of the hottest items to date! The amazing vacuum set keeps food fresher up to five times longer. Use the bags for sous vide, marinate anything or freeze your extra soup and stock for months on end. Plus, downloading the Zwilling culinary world app will allow you to monitor the food you store in your bags and containers and when you need to eat it by. I have especially been impressed with how long my fresh herbs have lasted in these bags. I've found that hand-washing is much more friendly towards the bags specifically but the glass containers can take the heat of the dishwasher just fine!
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Next Gen must have!! I use this sealer every day!! it is so sleek and quiet. The bags hold up for many uses and wash and dry nicely. I do not put them in the dishwasher. I hand wash with soap and invert over my dish rack. the glass containers are perfect for leftovers and dinner prep. I take one to work with me and pop it in the microwave. Not the lid!! I have been looking for a solution to keeping my herbs fresh. this is the answer. I've had my parsley and cilantro in a sealed bag for three weeks. It's as fresh as ever!! This is a winner!! Get rid of all that excess plastic!!
Date published: 2020-03-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from love love love I LOVE this set so much. I can't express how much everyone needs this. It is so easy to use. I simply put the vacuum sealer on and press a button. It automatically shuts off. The bags work with sous vide and are dishwasher safe. I can store the glass containers on the counter or in the fridge. AND there is an app that keeps track of my storage. No more throwing away food!
Date published: 2020-04-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Waste Not! Thank you Zwilling for this amazing product. I always cook for too many or buy to much fresh produce and before I owned this system I was wasting food not to mention plastic bags. Being able to keep food longer in reusable containers has been fantastic. The app is a great partner letting me know when something will expire and/or how long it will last. I have never liked the smell of hard boiled eggs in my frig yet my family loves to have them available for quick meals. Now I can peel the eggs and put them in a small glass container, seal it and no smell! The eggs also last much longer due to the sealing process. There are so many great ways to use this system not only for food but for wine as well. More storage bags and containers are now available online.
Date published: 2020-03-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Food Fresher Longer Love my Fresh & Safe Vacuum. It easy to use and clean; I like having glass containers in addition to the bags. Depending on what I have cooked there is an occasional odor residue, but it does NOT affect the new food being saved and eventually, it dissipates. Equally important, food lasts longer and still tastes great!
Date published: 2020-03-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fresh & Fantastic Fantastic means of storing and organizing food. Impressive how much longer food remains fresh compared to more traditional storage methods. Bags are great for food prep and saving contents of opened packages. Glass containers can be placed in microwave or oven. Additional containers and bags available online.
  • y_2020, m_4, d_6, h_12
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.5
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_25
  • loc_en_US, sid_36809-007, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
  • reviews, product

Wondering about how to get extra bags?

Asked by: Dani P
Additional bags are available here: https://www.zwilling.com/us/zwilling-fresh-save-vacuum-bag-set-10-pc-plastic-36800-010/36800-010-0.html
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2020-03-09

Can this be used to speed up marinating foods?

Asked by: JJ D
You can use the Fresh and Save containers to marinate foods, but it will not speed up the marination process.

When will this item be back in stock?

Asked by: Bell
Please check back in often. These items are coming soon!

Any recommendations for the best way to clean the bags?

Asked by: secleveland
We recommend cleaning the bags with warm water and dish soap as you would any other dish. Prop them open to dry thoroughly before using again.
Date published: 2020-02-13

Will it be possible to purchase more containers/bags, and how much will they be?

Asked by: Beausefus
Additional containers and bags will be available soon.
Date published: 2020-02-09
  • y_2020, m_4, d_7, h_17CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.5
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_5
  • loc_en_US, sid_36809-007, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 143ms
  • questions, product