40.00 $29.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -25%
40.00 $29.99
In Stock
Ships within 1-2 days
ZWILLING Fresh & Save Glass Vacuum Box - Large is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 20.
  • y_2020, m_9, d_23, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_8, tr_12
  • loc_en_US, sid_36803-300, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 133ms
  • reviews, product

Description

The Fresh & Save vacuum containers are designed to work with the vacuum pump to keep food fresh up to five times longer than non-vacuum storage. They are available in borosilicate glass or BPA-free plastic. Both versions are nestable and freezer, microwave (without vacuum seal), and dishwasher safe. Glass containers are ovenproof (without lid) and double as beautiful serving pieces at the table. Each container style is available in a range of sizes so you can store an entire leftover dinner, a light lunch, or a small to-go snack.
With the Fresh & Save system, you can shop once a week and refrigerate or freeze fresh fruit, vegetables, meat, and fish in our vacuum containers and bags and enjoy the benefits of your own fresh market at home. Prepare your meals days in advance and enjoy them as fresh as the day they were cooked. Cook meat sous vide or marinate meat for the grill in just 30 minutes in the vacuum bags and containers.
Here's how it works: Dock the vacuum pump onto the container or bag valve and at the push of a button it extracts the air in mere seconds. It stops automatically once a sufficient vacuum has been obtained, locking in flavor, aromas, and vitamins.

• Container made of borosilicate glass and temperature resistant from 0°F to 535°F  
  • Freezer safe, ovenproof (without lid), microwave safe (without vacuum seal), and dishwasher safe
  • All sizes are nestable for easy storage
  • Container lids feature double seal to create a perfect seal 
  • Doubles as a serving dish at the table
  • For use with the Fresh & Save vacuum pump
  • Materials: BPA-free, borosilicate glass (base), plastic (lid), silicone (valve, seal)
  • Also available in BPA-free polypropylene plastic  
  • Keep food fresh up to 5 times longer – Reduce food waste
  • Reuse containers and bags – Save money while reducing waste
  • Plan meals for the week – Save time and eat healthier

Specifications

• Item no. 36803-300
Characteristics
  • Color: White
  • Country of origin: China
  • Cold resistance: °F
  • Substance: Borosilicate glass
  • Lid existing: Yes
  • Microwave-safe: Yes
  • Freezer-safe: Yes
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
Measurements
  • Net weight: 2.78 lbs
  • Capacity: 1.69 qt
  • Length of product: 8.43 in
  • Width of product: 5.67 in
  • Height of product: 5.04 in
ZWILLING Fresh & Save Vacuum Container
$40.00 $29.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog

ZWILLING FRESH AND SAVE

Say hello to fresh and goodbye to food waste. Eat healthier, save time, and store your food with long-lasting freshness with the new vacuum storage system: Fresh & Save. The exclusive Fresh & Save technology preserves flavors and nutrients, prevents freezer burn, and keeps food fresh up to five times longer than non-vacuum storage methods.

SEE WHAT'S IN STORE
ZWILLING Fresh & Save Glass Vacuum Box - Large is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 20.
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Defective Vacuum Cover Takes forever for the pump to vacuum. This doesn’t happen to the other container that I got as a set. Customer service never returned my inquiry. Didn’t bother to return as the glass container seems to be very durable.
Date published: 2020-07-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great container This is a great container, perfect for storing foods, leftovers, sauces, etc. The glass container is very versatile in that it can go in the fridge, freezer, microwave, oven or dishwasher. Also, you don’t typically find glass vacuum sealed containers, this is very unique to find, and this is a great container to use for this purpose. The lid does a great job sealing, and I also like that there is an app to help keep track of my food and how long it will stay fresh in the container.
Date published: 2020-04-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Glad that the company added an additional vacuum box to the collection. So pleased that I purchased the Fresh and Save Vacuum system.
Date published: 2020-04-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A vacuum-sealed glass container! This container is a great size to store fruits, veggies, and other foods! I like to cook in bulk so being able to store large quantities and keep it fresh is amazing for me. I particularly love to use it for marinating meat; the vacuum seal really allows the flavors to seep in. The glass container is nice and clear so that you can easily see which container contains what and is pretty unique to find a vacuum-sealed glass container.
Date published: 2020-05-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This durable, large rectangular glass container is the perfect accessory to your Fresh & Save collection. Not only does it keep food fresh for up to five times longer, it can also go directly into the oven (without the lid) at or below 500 degrees. It is dishwasher safe but the lid especially will last much longer if hand washed. Keep everything super dry and clean for a long-lasting storage container!
Date published: 2020-04-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The new Fresh and Save system from Zwilling is fast becoming my favorite tool in my kitchen. I am happy to be able to purchase more bags and glass or plastic boxes to expand my storage capability. These glass containers are excellent for longer storage of soups, stews and sauces in the frig or freezer but can also be used for extending the freshness of berries, cut veggies and fruits.
Date published: 2020-05-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Additional containers The container can be used with the Zwilling Fresh and Save vacuum sealer. Great size for leftovers or anything you need to save and store. Safe in fridge, freezer, microwave, oven and dishwasher. Nice that additional containers can be purchased.
Date published: 2020-05-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Seal and Store Fresh and Save Vacuum sealer and containers provide a better way of storing food items than traditional methods. Foods remain fresher much longer. Glass containers can be placed in freezer, refrigerator, microwave, or oven and are dishwasher safe.
Date published: 2020-05-05
  • y_2020, m_9, d_23, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_8, tr_12
  • loc_en_US, sid_36803-300, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
  • reviews, product

Can lettuce/salad greens be stored in the bags or will they crush when the air is removed?

Asked by: TAMARA
You can store lettuce and other greens in the bags. Just be sure to thoroughly dry and lay them flat before removing the air.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2020-05-25
  • y_2020, m_9, d_22, h_15CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_36803-300, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 168ms
  • questions, product