Details

ZWILLING Fresh & Save L Vacuum Container, glass, grey

$32.99

Vacuum Store In Durable Glass Containers

• Prep food ahead, keep it fresh 5X longer
  • Nestable and stackable for easy storage
  • Ovenproof borosilicate glass
  • Microwave, dishwasher, and freezer safe (no freezer burn!)
  • All FRESH & SAVE pumps and lids are compatible
ZWILLING Fresh & Save Glass Airtight Food Storage Container, Meal Prep Container - Large is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 373.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_207, tr_166
  • loc_en_US, sid_36803-300, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 102ms
  • reviews, product
{"grey-s/m/l-/-3-pcs_s/m/l-/-3-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"grey","ID":"grey","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color grey is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"S/M/L / 3-pc","ID":"s/m/l-/-3-pcs_s/m/l-/-3-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size S/M/L / 3-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"36803-003-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"grey-m_m":{"color":{"displayName":"grey","ID":"grey","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color grey is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"M","ID":"m_m","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size M is not available for this combination"},"productId":"36803-200-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"grey-s_s":{"color":{"displayName":"grey","ID":"grey","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color grey is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"S","ID":"s_s","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size S is not available for this combination"},"productId":"36803-100-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"grey-fridge-box_fridge-box":{"color":{"displayName":"grey","ID":"grey","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color grey is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"Fridge box","ID":"fridge-box_fridge-box","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size Fridge box is not available for this combination"},"productId":"36812-100-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"grey-gratin-dish_gratin-dish":{"color":{"displayName":"grey","ID":"grey","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color grey is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"Gratin dish","ID":"gratin-dish_gratin-dish","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size Gratin dish is not available for this combination"},"productId":"36803-000-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"grey-l_l":{"color":{"displayName":"grey","ID":"grey","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color grey is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"L","ID":"l_l","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size L is not available for this combination"},"productId":"36803-300-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 32 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

The Fresh & Save vacuum containers are designed to work with the vacuum pump to keep food fresh up to five times longer than non-vacuum storage. They are available in borosilicate glass or BPA-free plastic. Both versions are nestable and freezer, microwave (without vacuum seal), and dishwasher safe. Glass containers are ovenproof (without lid) and double as beautiful serving pieces at the table. Each container style is available in a range of sizes so you can store an entire leftover dinner, a light lunch, or a small to-go snack.
With the Fresh & Save system, you can shop once a week and refrigerate or freeze fresh fruit, vegetables, meat, and fish in our vacuum containers and bags and enjoy the benefits of your own fresh market at home. Prepare your meals days in advance and enjoy them as fresh as the day they were cooked. Cook meat sous vide or marinate meat for the grill in just 30 minutes in the vacuum bags and containers.
Here's how it works: Dock the vacuum pump onto the container or bag valve and at the push of a button it extracts the air in mere seconds. It stops automatically once a sufficient vacuum has been obtained, locking in flavor, aromas, and vitamins.

• Container made of borosilicate glass and temperature resistant from 0°F to 536°F  
  • Freezer safe, ovenproof (without lid), microwave safe (without vacuum seal), and dishwasher safe
  • All sizes are nestable for easy storage
  • Container lids feature double seal to create a perfect seal 
  • Doubles as a serving dish at the table
  • For use with the Fresh & Save vacuum pump
  • Also available in BPA-free polypropylene plastic  
  • Keep food fresh up to 5 times longer – Reduce food waste
  • Reuse containers and bags – Save money while reducing waste
  • Plan meals for the week – Save time and eat healthier

Specifications

• Item no. 36803-300
Characteristics
  • Color: grey
  • Country of origin: China
  • Heat resistance: 356.00 F
  • Cold resistance: -4.00 F
  • Substance: glass
  • Lid existing: Yes
  • Microwave-safe: Yes
  • Freezer-safe: Yes
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
Measurements
  • Net weight: 2.80 lbs
  • Capacity: 2.11 qt
  • Length of product: 8.43 in
  • Width of product: 5.67 in
  • Height of product: 5.04 in
ZWILLING Fresh & Save L Vacuum Container, glass, grey
4.7 (373)
Added to basket View basket checkout

ZWILLING FRESH AND SAVE

Say hello to fresh and goodbye to food waste. Eat healthier, save time, and store your food with long-lasting freshness with the new vacuum storage system: Fresh & Save. The exclusive Fresh & Save technology preserves flavors and nutrients, prevents freezer burn, and keeps food fresh up to five times longer than non-vacuum storage methods.

SEE WHAT'S IN STORE

Sous Vide Cooking Made Easy

How Do I Vacuum Seal Soft Foods?

How Do I Clean the Vacuum Bags?

ZWILLING Fresh & Save Glass Airtight Food Storage Container, Meal Prep Container - Large is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 373.
Rated 1 out of 5 by from A Troubled Product Line I now have extensive experience with the entire Fresh& Save line, both plastic and glass, all three sizes of container and all three sizes of bag; I have purchased and used three of the hand pumps and I have exchanged emails at length with customer support. I also have owned and used various FoodSaver systems including FreshSaver and Waring's Pro line vacuum sealer. In theory, this is by far the best of any non-channel vacuum sealer systems, In practice it has been deeply flawed. It is not clear whether the flaws are with the early shipments of the product or continue. What is clear is the repeated observation by multiple users, including me, that the lids of the glass and plastic containers are subject of breaking in normal use. Quite simply, they can't stand up to the vacuum generated and as a result they develop hairline cracks and can no longer maintain a seal. Even when not broken, they are iffy when it comes to retaining a seal over time: sometimes they work perfectly, other times they lose the seal overnight. You have to keep checking. The bags are consistently good, and the supplied insert to aid in sealing with liquids in the bags are a nice try but far from perfect. Liquids, though, are a real problem because if virtually any get into the hand pump it destroys the unit. I had two go this way, even exercising great care. Support denied any knowledge of the flaws in the covers, but they were helpful eventually nevertheless in replacing them. And yet, dealing with them was a nightmare, and the reviews make it clear that this problem is not isolated or idiosyncratic. Over all I think it's worth the trouble, but caution against the plastic containers and only endorse the glass ones. The plastic almost never hold their seal, and because of their flexible sides (I think) they seem much more prone to breaking the lids.
Date published: 2021-04-19
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Rubber seal damage I bought the 3 container package to add to my starter kit. One of the lids came damage. There is a cut on the rubber seal. I contacted customer service for a replacement but I don’t think I will ever get an answer from them.
Date published: 2020-11-29
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great setup BUT... I love the ease of use and that it's glass. Everything is dishwasher safe so cleaning is easy. You can remove the central rubber stop so that a vent hole is open for microwaving. My one HUGE complaint is that if you vacuum too hard, even the recommended auto shutoff, the lid can buckle and crack. I got replacement lids through warranty, but watch the lid as you vacuum so that you don't go too far.
Date published: 2021-07-11
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Defective Vacuum Cover Takes forever for the pump to vacuum. This doesn’t happen to the other container that I got as a set. Customer service never returned my inquiry. Didn’t bother to return as the glass container seems to be very durable.
Date published: 2020-07-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great container This is a great container, perfect for storing foods, leftovers, sauces, etc. The glass container is very versatile in that it can go in the fridge, freezer, microwave, oven or dishwasher. Also, you don’t typically find glass vacuum sealed containers, this is very unique to find, and this is a great container to use for this purpose. The lid does a great job sealing, and I also like that there is an app to help keep track of my food and how long it will stay fresh in the container.
Date published: 2020-04-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Glad that the company added an additional vacuum box to the collection. So pleased that I purchased the Fresh and Save Vacuum system.
Date published: 2020-04-01
Rated 1 out of 5 by from 2 lids have cracked so far after only a few uses Bags work great and have done wonders with space saving, but the more expensive containers seem to crack for many people judging from recent reviews. The 2 lids that have cracked for me have the ID/Batch number of: 02KC62. Not sure if this is consistent with the other reviewers, but would be wise for Zwilling to investigate before these problems ruin the perception of the entire fresh & save product line.
Date published: 2021-04-23
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Love These, but One Lid is Cracked I love these, but unfortunately one of the lids has already cracked. It will seal, but then lose the vacuum pressure due to the crack, which defeats the purpose. We shall see how quickly I get a response and how the problem will be addressed. I'm hopeful it will be replaced. I'd like to order more, and my daughters are all interested in purchasing. I'm hoping this is just a flaw and won't become the norm.
Date published: 2021-01-30
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_207, tr_166
  • loc_en_US, sid_36803-300, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product

Can you vacuum seal the glass containers if they contain liquids like soup?

Asked by: annea
Yes
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2023-11-21

Recently purchased set and have stored my 1st meal. Now, how do I unlock the seal?

Asked by: Sando
Open the Valve
Date published: 2023-09-29

What is the volume capacity for your glass containers? I can see the dimensions, but I don’t know what that means for the interior capacity for the different sizes. 

Asked by: hdhdhdh13377
Hi, maximum filling amounts: With the lid Small 7oz, without the Lid 12oz With the lid Med 25oz, without lid 30oz With the lid Large 54oz, without the lid 68oz With the lid Fridge 51oz without the lid 68oz With the lid Gratin 74oz without the lid 97oz
Date published: 2023-11-09

Are these dishwasher safe?

Asked by: Friendly Customer
Hi, Yes! Dishwasher safe, freezer safe, ovenproof (without lid), microwave safe (without vacuum seal)
Date published: 2022-09-21

Can you use the bags to store fresh sprouts like sunflower, alfalfa, or broccoli? Will it work with carrots, beets and turnips? What about with fresh herbs? Thank you

Asked by: Asta
There is food which is not suitable for vacuum sealing. Some raw vegetables release gas which can reduce the vacuum inside the box or bag. E.g., cabbage, beans, onions, and garlic. In order to avoid this, it is recommended to blanch them before vacuum sealing. Blue cheese should not be vacuum sealed. Fresh mushrooms only deep frozen.
Date published: 2022-07-04

what is actual volume of glass containers?

Asked by: Potential Customer
Thank you for contacting ZWILLING! Measurements of the Containers are: Large: 2.11 qt Medium: 0.95 qt Small: 0.37 qt Regards, Zwilling
Date published: 2023-08-30

On the glass containers the seal doesn't stay closed. I'll use the device and it will seal but the next morning the inner lid has popped out. What am I doing wrong

Asked by: Bee Gee
Please call or send us a message with some more information about how you're using the product so that we can better understand and assist you. If you feel you are experiencing a potential manufacturing defect, please consider filing a warranty claim: https://www.zwilling.com/us/warranty.html
Date published: 2020-11-24

are the glass container lids microwave safe?

Asked by: benl
The lids are not microwave safe.
Date published: 2020-10-30
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_11
  • loc_en_US, sid_36803-300, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 101ms
  • questions, product