YOU SAVE: -25%
20.00 $14.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

This item is currently not available.

YOU SAVE: -25%
20.00 $14.99
Out Of Stock
ZWILLING Fresh & Save Plastic Vacuum Box - Medium is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 15.
  • y_2020, m_7, d_9, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_13
  • loc_en_US, sid_36804-200, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 137ms
  • reviews, product

Specifications

• Item no. 36804-200
Characteristics
  • Color: White
  • Country of origin: China
  • Cold resistance (°C): -4.00 F
  • Substance: Plastic
  • Lid existing: Yes
  • Microwave-safe: Yes
  • Freezer-safe: Yes
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.70 lbs
  • Capacity: 0.95 qt
  • Length of product: 7.17 in
  • Width of product: 4.41 in
  • Height of product: 3.86 in
ZWILLING Fresh & Save Vacuum box, White | Premium
$20.00 $14.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
ZWILLING Fresh & Save Plastic Vacuum Box - Medium is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 15.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from excellent Adding a light weight, durable, reusable plastic BPA free container to the fresh and save system is a fantastic addition and alternative to the glass. A great size and shape for side dishes, salads and fresh fruit meals on the go. I like to take this one to work with me- easy to transport- microwave ready . Easy to clean and stain resistant.
Date published: 2020-05-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from excellent Adding a light weight, durable, reusable, BPA free plastic container to the fresh and save system is a fantastic addition and alternative to the glass. A great size and shape for full dishes, salads and fresh fruits. I like to take this one to work with me- easy to transport- microwave ready . Easy to clean and stain resistant.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A great container to use with the Zwilling Fresh and Save Vacuum Pump. This is a great size for smaller portion sizes and meals. With the lids attaching to the vacuum pump, you get an airtight container that won’t leak and keeps your food fresh much longer. A great container set to have for all your food saving needs!
Date published: 2020-05-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A great container to use with the Zwilling Fresh and Save Vacuum Pump. This is a great size for medium portion sizes and meals. With the lids attaching to the vacuum pump, you get an airtight container that won’t leak and keeps your food fresh much longer. A great container set to have for all your food saving needs!
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Save and Store Reusable BPA-free plastic containers for use with Fresh & Save to store your food with long-lasting freshness. Compact, stackable boxes help preserve flavors and nutrients and prevent freezer burn. Great for fresh fruit, salads, meal prep, leftovers, open packages, etc. Freezer, refrigerator, and dishwasher safe.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A great container to use with the Zwilling Fresh and Save Vacuum Pump. This is a great size for larger portions and meals. With the lids attaching to the vacuum pump, you get an airtight container that won’t leak and keeps your food fresh much longer. A great container set to have for all your food saving needs!
Rated 4 out of 5 by from This medium, plastic storage container is a great size to add to a Fresh and Save purchase. The plastic is thick and durable and allows this container to be fridge and freezer safe. With the use of the Fresh and Save vacuum pump, this medium plastic container will keep food fresh up to five times longer.
Date published: 2020-05-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from excellent Adding a light weight, durable plastic to the fresh and save system is a fantastic addition and alternative to the glass. A great size and shape for side dishes and smaller meals on the go. I like to take this one to work with me- easy to transport- microwave ready . Easy to clean and stain resistant.
  • y_2020, m_7, d_9, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_13
  • loc_en_US, sid_36804-200, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 9ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 105ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;