Details

ZWILLING Fresh & Save S/M/L / 3-pc Vacuum Container, plastic, semitransparent-grey

$39.99

The Lightweight Alternative To Glass Containers

• Set contains small, medium, and large container
  • Prep food ahead, keep it fresh 5X longer
  • Nestable and stackable for easy storage
  • Microwave, dishwasher, and freezer safe (no freezer burn!) 
  • All FRESH & SAVE pumps and lids are compatible
ZWILLING Fresh & Save 3-pc Plastic Food Storage Container, Meal Prep Container, BPA-Free- Assorted Sizes is rated 4.4 out of 5 by 132.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_61, tr_71
  • loc_en_US, sid_36804-003, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 134ms
  • reviews, product
{"semitransparent-grey-s/m/l-/-3-pcs_s/m/l-/-3-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"semitransparent-grey","ID":"semitransparent-grey","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color semitransparent-grey is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"S/M/L / 3-pc","ID":"s/m/l-/-3-pcs_s/m/l-/-3-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size S/M/L / 3-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"36804-003-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"semitransparent-grey-l_l":{"color":{"displayName":"semitransparent-grey","ID":"semitransparent-grey","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color semitransparent-grey is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"L","ID":"l_l","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size L is not available for this combination"},"productId":"36804-300-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"semitransparent-grey-m_m":{"color":{"displayName":"semitransparent-grey","ID":"semitransparent-grey","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color semitransparent-grey is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"M","ID":"m_m","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size M is not available for this combination"},"productId":"36804-200-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"semitransparent-grey-s_s":{"color":{"displayName":"semitransparent-grey","ID":"semitransparent-grey","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color semitransparent-grey is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"S","ID":"s_s","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size S is not available for this combination"},"productId":"36804-100-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"semitransparent-grey-fridge-box_fridge-box":{"color":{"displayName":"semitransparent-grey","ID":"semitransparent-grey","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color semitransparent-grey is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"Fridge box","ID":"fridge-box_fridge-box","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size Fridge box is not available for this combination"},"productId":"36812-200-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
Variations
Size: S/M/L / 3-pc
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 39 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

The Fresh & Save vacuum containers are designed to work with the vacuum pump to keep food fresh up to five times longer than non-vacuum storage. They are available in borosilicate glass or BPA-free plastic. Both versions are nestable and freezer, microwave (without vacuum seal), and dishwasher safe. Glass containers are ovenproof (without lid) and double as beautiful serving pieces at the table. Each container style is available in a range of sizes so you can store an entire leftover dinner, a light lunch, or a small to-go snack.
With the Fresh & Save system, you can shop once a week and refrigerate or freeze fresh fruit, vegetables, meat, and fish in our vacuum containers and bags and enjoy the benefits of your own fresh market at home. Prepare your meals days in advance and enjoy them as fresh as the day they were cooked. Cook meat sous vide or marinate meat for the grill in just 30 minutes in the vacuum bags and containers.
Here's how it works: Dock the vacuum pump onto the container or bag valve and at the push of a button it extracts the air in mere seconds. It stops automatically once a sufficient vacuum has been obtained, locking in flavor, aromas, and vitamins.

• Set includes: 1 small, 1 medium, and 1 large vacuum container
  • Made of lightweight and breakproof BPA-free plastic 
  • Freezer safe, microwave safe (without vacuum seal), and dishwasher safe
  • All sizes are nestable for easy storage
  • Container lids feature double seal to create a perfect seal
  • For use with the Fresh & Save vacuum pump
  • Materials: BPA-free, plastic (container lid), silicone (valve, seal)
  • Also available in borosilicate glass
  • Keep food fresh up to 5 times longer – Reduce food waste
  • Reuse containers and bags – Save money while reducing waste
  • Plan meals for the week – Save time and eat healthier

Specifications

• Item no. 36804-003
Characteristics
  • Color: semitransparent-grey
  • Country of origin: China
  • Heat resistance: 206.60 F
  • Cold resistance: -4.00 F
  • Substance: plastic
  • Lid existing: Yes
  • Microwave-safe: Yes
  • Freezer-safe: Yes
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
  • Number of parts: 3
Measurements
  • Net weight: 2.27 lbs
  • Length of product: 8.43 in
  • Width of product: 5.67 in
  • Height of product: 5.04 in
ZWILLING Fresh & Save S/M/L / 3-pc Vacuum Container, plastic, semitransparent-grey
4.4 (132)
Added to basket View basket checkout

ZWILLING FRESH AND SAVE

Say hello to fresh and goodbye to food waste. Eat healthier, save time, and store your food with long-lasting freshness with the new vacuum storage system: Fresh & Save. The exclusive Fresh & Save technology preserves flavors and nutrients, prevents freezer burn, and keeps food fresh up to five times longer than non-vacuum storage methods.

SEE WHAT'S IN STORE

Sous Vide Cooking Made Easy

How Do I Vacuum Seal Soft Foods?

How Do I Clean the Vacuum Bags?

ZWILLING Fresh & Save 3-pc Plastic Food Storage Container, Meal Prep Container, BPA-Free- Assorted Sizes is rated 4.4 out of 5 by 132.
Rated 1 out of 5 by from I really wanted to love them but... I ordered 2 of these sets in glass and a month after 2 lids broke, one would seal and after an hour release the air. The other just cracked while sealing. I contacted support but didn't hear back from them, It is been 2 months!!!. My previous experience with them was good, I had the same issue (non-working lid) with the previous order and they fixed it right away, this time customer service ignored me. Anyway, Now after most of my lids stopped sealing properly I am giving up on this company.
Date published: 2021-05-07
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Cracked Lids not holding seal The lids cracked after a couple of weeks of use, hand washed lids and only used in refrigerator. It is still under warranty but a hassle to call customer service and wait, explain etc to get replacements.
Date published: 2021-03-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I use this everyday I originally bought one of the Fresh & Save starter sets at a Costco special event, and then wanted another of these large plastic vacuum boxes, which I purchased online along with a glass gratin dish. I use the two large plastic boxes to store my spinach/spring mix in. I am very pleased that the spinach or spring mix keeps very nicely until I finish the whole 16-ounces without having to throw any away! I will say that one of the lids cracked, and I will contact Zwilling to see about a replacement. After washing the lids I am careful how I let them dry, so the rubber seal does not lean against anything.
Date published: 2021-04-06
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Weak Link in a Strong Chain Serious design or manufacturing flaws; inadequate customer support from a company that is otherwise exemplary. Perhaps they are stretched too thin by the Covid crisis, perhaps their sourcing of product in China or their supply chain has been disrupted, but I purchased the pump and a variety of plastic containers a month ago and the container lids keep breaking under the pressure of the vacuum created by the pump. The pump stops normally on the bags, which work wonderfully well, better than FoodSaver, FreshSaver or Waring; the design and engineering of these products seem to be superior to their competitors. And the plastic containers are great in principle (though it would be better if they stacked more comfortably for storage) but either the lids are too weak for the pump or the ones shipped as original equipment and then as warranty replacements came from a defective lot, or the pump itself is somehow off (they were supposed to ship a replacement pump to test this but it's been a month of backorder and no pump yet). In any event the containers are a good idea ill-implemented for now. They lids are also a bear to clean and dry. And the app that is supposed to allow you to scan the lids (a useful idea because the containers are opaque and the glass alternatives are very heavy and of course are made of glass, pyrex) is cumbersome to use and buggy.
Date published: 2020-11-02
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Practical and well made Zwilling Vacuum Containers I love the Zwilling Plastic Vacuum Containers. They are well made and much lighter to use everyday compared to the practically same Zwilling Glass Containers. The worst thing about these and all the Zwilling Vacuum Containers is that you cannot securely close the lid without using the Vacuum Pump; and on the rare occasion, even after using the pump the lid will still come off. The only other issue might be that the lids are a pain to clean and dry, but I think any vacuum sealing container could have this issue.
Date published: 2021-10-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A must have light weight add-on. I bought two Fresh & Save kits at Costco before Christmas. I loved the first set so much I thought I have to have another for our motorhome. It was such a good deal. The containers that came with the sets were glass and I wanted plastic for easier storage of leftovers, etc. in the fridge. They work just as well as the glass and are microwaveable. I can't say enough good stuff about this device. I love that I don't have to have a vacuum device on the counter. This one just fits in a drawer.
Date published: 2022-01-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent entry into a crowded category As a chef, I have been using vacuum equipment for many years. For home use, I have been using a different bag manufacturer whose bags look similar. Their vacuum unit is a large pistol grip and works quite well. The big shortcoming was the other manufacturer does not offer containers so when the Zwilling system came out I was sorely tempted. I have a few hundred bags from the other manufacturer so I was curious if they would work with the Zwilling unit. (They do) I purchased the starter set and the containers work extremely well. I have been trying to buy more containers but the borosilicate is out of stock everywhere. I would not use the plastic versions of the containers as plastic will stain over time and will take on odors from certain foods. Zwilling quality and engineering are first-rate and they stand behind their products. The big test will occur over time. This new product will get a serious workout in my kitchen and I will update this review in six months to see how it holds up.
Date published: 2020-11-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Plastic Containers are a Nice Alternative/Addition As someone who is single, I love the Zwilling Fresh & Save system as it helps to reduce food waste and prevents multiple trips to the grocery store during the week since I can store food, particularly fresh produce, for longer periods of time. I have several of the glass containers but the plastic containers work best for some produce items since the glass sometimes "sweats" on the inside.
Date published: 2020-12-31
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_61, tr_71
  • loc_en_US, sid_36804-003, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product

Will a half-gallon, rectangular box of ice cream - 4 by 5 by 7 - fit in this?

Asked by: dg53
Capacity is 2.43 qt, you will have to check the qt size of the ice cream container.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2021-02-10
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_36804-003, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 108ms
  • questions, product