• (no colour)
YOU SAVE: -25%
20.00 $14.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

This item is currently not available.

YOU SAVE: -25%
20.00 $14.99
ZWILLING Fresh & Save Vacuum Box | S | Glass | Rectangular is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 23.
  • y_2020, m_5, d_30, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.8
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_6, tr_17
  • loc_en_US, sid_36803-100, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 141ms
  • reviews, product
Out Of Stock
Item no. 36803-100
ZWILLING Fresh & Save Vacuum box, Borosilicate glass | rectangular
$20.00 $14.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
of
Additional Information
Charasteristics
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: Borosilicate glass
Measurements
  • Net weight: 10.58 lbs
  • Length of product: 6.06 in
  • Width of product: 3.31 in
  • Height of product: 2.72 in
ZWILLING Fresh & Save Vacuum Box | S | Glass | Rectangular is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 23.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Essential Quality glass container that can withstand changes in temperature without cracking. This particular glass is more resistant to thermal shock. Important note because you can count on this glass container for use in the oven, freezer and microwave. I like to make and store my meals several days in advance and this system really keeps food fresher for a longer time. The lids are easy to hand wash and resist staining. Great all around food saver!
Date published: 2020-05-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Next Gen! This glass container is a perfect size to hold your leftovers or to store your fresh meals salads and fruits to take on the go! I like to make and store my meals several days in advance and this system really keeps food fresher for a longer time. The glass containers will go from freezer to oven to microwave as needed. The lids are easy to hand wash and resist staining. Great all around food saver!
Date published: 2020-05-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great container This is a great container, perfect for storing foods, leftovers, sauces, etc. The glass container is very versatile in that it can go in the fridge, freezer, microwave, oven or dishwasher. Also, you don’t typically find glass vacuum sealed containers, this is very unique to find, and this is a great container to use for this purpose. The lid does a great job sealing, and I also like that there is an app to help keep track of my food and how long it will stay fresh in the container.
Date published: 2020-04-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Glad that the company added an additional vacuum box to the collection. So pleased that I purchased the Fresh and Save Vacuum system.
Date published: 2020-04-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A great container to use with the Zwilling Fresh and Save Vacuum Pump. This is a great size for smaller portion sizes and meals. With the lids attaching to the vacuum pump, you get an airtight container that won’t leak and keeps your food fresh much longer. Since the container is made of a very durable borosilicate glass, it can go in the oven, fridge, freezer, microwave and dishwasher. A great container to have for all your food saving needs!
Date published: 2020-05-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A great container to use with the Zwilling Fresh and Save Vacuum Pump. This is a great size for medium portion sizes and meals. With the lids attaching to the vacuum pump, you get an airtight container that won’t leak and keeps your food fresh much longer. Since the container is made of a very durable borosilicate glass, it can go in the oven, fridge, freezer, microwave and dishwasher. A great container to have for all your food saving needs!
Date published: 2020-05-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A vacuum-sealed glass container! This container is a great size to store fruits, veggies, and other foods! I like to cook in bulk so being able to store large quantities and keep it fresh is amazing for me. I particularly love to use it for marinating meat; the vacuum seal really allows the flavors to seep in. The glass container is nice and clear so that you can easily see which container contains what and is pretty unique to find a vacuum-sealed glass container.
Date published: 2020-05-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This durable, large rectangular glass container is the perfect accessory to your Fresh & Save collection. Not only does it keep food fresh for up to five times longer, it can also go directly into the oven (without the lid) at or below 500 degrees. It is dishwasher safe but the lid especially will last much longer if hand washed. Keep everything super dry and clean for a long-lasting storage container!
Date published: 2020-04-27
  • y_2020, m_5, d_30, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.8
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_6, tr_17
  • loc_en_US, sid_36803-100, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 11ms
  • reviews, product

Can lettuce/salad greens be stored in the bags or will they crush when the air is removed?

Asked by: TAMARA
You can store lettuce and other greens in the bags. Just be sure to thoroughly dry and lay them flat before removing the air.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2020-05-25
  • y_2020, m_5, d_30, h_15CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.8
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_36803-100, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 132ms
  • questions, product