• (no colour)
YOU SAVE: -23%
13.00 $9.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

This item is currently not available.

YOU SAVE: -23%
13.00 $9.99
ZWILLING Fresh & Save 10-pc Vacuum Bag Set - Assorted Sizes is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 5.
  • y_2020, m_7, d_4, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_5
  • loc_en_US, sid_36800-120, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 143ms
  • reviews, product
Out Of Stock
Item no. 36800-120
ZWILLING Fresh & Save Vacuum bag set, 10-pc | Plastic
$13.00 $9.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
Additional Information
Characteristics
  • Color: no-color
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: Plastic
  • Number of parts: 10
Measurements
  • Net weight: 10.58 lbs
  • Length of product: 9.06 in
  • Width of product: 7.87 in
  • Height of product: 8.43 in
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: Plastic
  • Number of parts: 10
ZWILLING Fresh & Save 10-pc Vacuum Bag Set - Assorted Sizes is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Reduce Food Waste The vacuum sealer has seen far less food waste in my household. These bags are an excellent means of preserving and storing food items. Contents remain fresh much more longer than with traditional zip bags. Great for saving contents of opened packages. Reusable bags keep items in freezer, refrigerator, and pantry and wash up easily.
Date published: 2020-05-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A great set to have for reusing and keeping your foods fresh, whether it’s keeping fruits fresh to keep in the fridge or freezer, or to take snacks to work easily. With the airtight construction of the bags, these bags are great to have on hand for keeping smaller foods fresh longer with the use of the Zwilling Vacuum Pump.
Date published: 2020-05-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from must have Must have replacement bags for a food saver that is next level! I use these small bags for snacks on the go. my apples stay crisp and fresh thoughout the day! love these bags for dried nuts and cereal too! I pack them in my tennis bag for snacks after a match! Easy to use system, easy to clean bags!!
Date published: 2020-05-26
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Always good to have plenty of extra storage bags on hand especially when they are compatible with Zwilling's awesome Fresh & Save vacuum pump. These little bags are great for keeping fruits, veggies and herbs fresher longer either in the fridge or freezer. They are also great for using in a packed lunch!
Date published: 2020-05-18
Rated 4 out of 5 by from I use my F&S vacuum multiple times a day. Everything is stored in the bags. They can be used in the freezer, microwave and even your sous vide. The bags are reusable and dishwasher safe. Your food will stay fresher for 5X more than a regular plastic bag and that saves you money.
Date published: 2020-05-19
  • y_2020, m_7, d_4, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_5
  • loc_en_US, sid_36800-120, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 9ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 124ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;