• Blue
YOU SAVE:-20%
$112.50 $89.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE:-20%
$112.50 $89.99
ZWILLING J.A. Henckels Four Star 8-inch Bread Knife is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 4.
  • y_2019, m_8, d_23, h_8
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.13
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_3
  • loc_en_US, sid_31076-203, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 125ms
  • reviews, product
In Stock Free Shipping
Ships within 1-2 days
ZWILLING Four Star 8-inch Serrated edge Bread knife
$112.50 $89.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
Additional Information

FOUR STAR is the top-selling knife series of ZWILLING J.A. Henckels worldwide. Honed and hand-finished by the most skilled artisans, this celebrated collection is the model of safety, ergonomics, and comfort. Thanks to their seamless transition from bolster to handle, the knives are comfortable to use for long periods of time. The bolster provides the right balance while acting as a safe finger guard.

The knives are made of proprietary special formula steel that has been perfected for over 280 years. Combined with ZWILLING's signature ice-hardening technique, these FRIODUR blades are harder, sharper, they will NOT STAIN or chip and they retain their sharpness longer. Precision-forged from a single piece of steel, the SIGMAFORGE knives have an exceptionally sturdy, balanced and flexible blade.

• Manufactured in Germany
  • Special formula high carbon NO STAIN steel
  • SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of solid steel
  • Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
  • Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
  • Ergonomic polypropylene handles permanently bonded for seamless accuracy and gaps
  • 57 Rockwell Hardness = excellent edge retention
  • Edge angle 15 degrees per side
Charasteristics
  • Country of origin: Germany
  • Substance: German Stainless Steel
  • Type of handle: exposed tang
  • Type of edge: Serrated Edge
  • Manufacturing method: forged
  • Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.54 lbs
  • Blade length: 7.87 in
  • Handle length: 4.33 in
ZWILLING J.A. Henckels Four Star 8-inch Bread Knife is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The best knife I’ve ever owned! I came across this knife in an abandoned house about 8 months ago and thought it would be just another knife...boy was I wrong! I am a collector and usually look up everything I find but never got around to this knife until now..I realized right away that it cut everything I used it on in the kitchen..then slowly found that it cuts EVERTHING! I’ve literally cut out a houseful of old carpet because razor blades dulled to fast..this knife never dulled. I’ve cut wood...leather...rubber and it still cuts a tomatoe without a problem..I even noticed it missing one day and asked everyone in the house if they had it..turns out my husband had taken it to work and was cutting window trim with it because it was easier then a hand saw!! Of course if I had looked it up sooner I would not have used it as hard as I have but this is why I’m here to praise the quality of this knife!!! I tell eveyone about it...I wish I had a smaller one for my craft projects and hopefully one day I’ll be able to afford one...thank you ZWILLING & AJHENCKELS for producing this wonderful product! It is model 31076. 8” and have no idea how old it really is...it’s just fantastic!
Date published: 2018-02-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Four Star is my choice of professional knives I've been using these for more than 15 years. I love the feel in the hand and the balance of each knife. They are my professional knives, even over the professional "s" series which I have also used. A great choice, even for the home cook!
Date published: 2017-11-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Super sharp I bought this a month ago to replace an electric knife, for cutting bread!! So glad I did. It glides through the bread with ease! Yes, I would recommed buying this knife!!!
Date published: 2018-10-10
  • y_2019, m_8, d_23, h_8
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.13
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_3
  • loc_en_US, sid_31076-203, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
  • reviews, product

our Bread Knife is broken it was a gift a we not have an invoice will you consider the warranty 

Asked by: Mary38
Please review our warranty information and claims instructions (https://www.zwilling.com/us/warranty.html) to determine if you would like to file a warranty claim.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2018-09-18

What is the difference between the models of four-star and four-star II bread?

Asked by: André
The Four Star series is one of our most popular and has been manufactured the same way for forty years. The Four Star II is an updated version of this. The Four Star II has a stainless steel end cap that helps add balance and weight. Otherwise, the blades and handle materials are the same.
Answered by: Zwilling Customer Support
Date published: 2017-08-06
  • y_2019, m_8, d_23, h_8CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.13
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_31076-203, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 96ms
  • questions, product