Details

ZWILLING Four Star 8-inch, Chef's knife - Visual Imperfections

$79.99

Ergonomic, German-made knife with a sleek, matte black design

• Made from special formula high carbon stainless steel
  • Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade stays sharper, longer
  • Made in Germany
ZWILLING Four Star 8" Chef's Knife - B is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 24.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_13, tr_11
  • loc_en_US, sid_31071-200-5, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 189ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-20-cm_8.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"8.00 inch","ID":"20-cm_8.00-inch","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 8.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"31071-200-5","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Out Of Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 79 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

This 8-inch chef’s knife is perfect for all kitchen tasks. Mince shallots, dice apples, slice pork tenderloin, and chop potatoes confidently and effortlessly with this versatile blade.

Four Star knives are made of proprietary special formula steel that has been perfected for almost 300 years. Combined with ZWILLING’s signature ice-hardening technique, these FRIODUR blades are harder, sharper, they will not stain or chip, and they retain their sharpness longer. Precision forged from a single piece of steel, the SIGMAFORGE knives have an exceptionally sturdy, balanced, and flexible blade.

• Made from special formula high carbon stainless steel
  • SIGMAFORGE - Single piece, forged knife
  • Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade stays sharper, longer
  • Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge for superior sharpness
  • Ergonomic, polypropylene handle
  • 57 Rockwell Hardness = excellent edge retention
  • Dishwasher safe, handwashing recommended
  • Made in Germany

Specifications

• Item no. 31071-200-5
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: Germany
  • Substance: special formula steel
  • Type of handle: concealed tang
  • Type of edge: fine edge
  • Edge finishing: V-edge
  • Manufacturing method: forged
  • Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: plastic
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.47 lbs
  • Length of product: 13.39 in
  • Width of product: 0.94 in
  • Height of product: 1.97 in
  • Blade length: 7.87 in
  • Handle length: 5.08 in
  • Handle width: 0.94 in
  • Blade width: 0.08 in
  • Blade thickness: 0.08 in
Added to basket View basket checkout

ZWILLING - **** FOUR STARS

The popular FOUR STARS knife series offers the ideal knives for all cutting work in the kitchen – for when both excellent results and comfortable use are required. The FRIODUR ice-hardened blade produces long durability coupled with good corrosion resistance. This allows both ambitious amateur chefs and enthusiastic newcomers to the world of cooking to enjoy high-quality knives for a long time. Thanks to ZWILLING special formula steel, they are both incredibly sturdy and flexible.

FRIODUR ice-hardened blade

Ice-hardened blade for long life and corrosion resistance.

SIGMAFORGE – from a single piece of steel

This knife is precision forged from one single piece of steel.

Sits well and securely in the hand.

Regardless of the food in preparation, this knife sits ergonomically in the hand.

ZWILLING Four Star 8" Chef's Knife - B is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 24.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Nice knife I have several chef's knives. This Zwillings is the only one, however, with a solid and wide bolster so I had to learn new grips. It is a pleasure to use: nice arc for efficient rocking, steady and confident control, good balance, seems to be solidly constructed although the tang is not visible so, for all I know, it's not full length. I bought it during the Zwillings factory seconds sale at a superb price. I would not have purchased it otherwise because I don't kneed any more knives.
Date published: 2022-06-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful! 8-inch Chef's Knife Beautiful knife, exquisitely sharp, nicely balanced. Love the feel of the handle. I'll be darned if I can find the "visual imperfection." To me, it's perfect!
Date published: 2022-09-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fabulous knife. What imperfections? What an excellent knife. Beautifully formed and balanced and cuts like a dream. It was advertised as coming with visual imperfections by I can't find any.
Date published: 2022-05-09
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Poor product and service I’ve put in two requests for a replacement since you sent me a knife with a bent tip and no one has responded. Worst customer service and product quality I’ve ever experienced.
Date published: 2021-12-18
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_13, tr_11
  • loc_en_US, sid_31071-200-5, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 116ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;