Details

ZWILLING Four Star 7-pc, Knife block set

$299.99

Ergonomic, German-made knife with a sleek, matte black design

• Made from special formula high carbon stainless steel
  • Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade stays sharper, longer
  • Made in Germany
ZWILLING Four Star 7-pc Knife Block Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 77.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_16, tr_61
  • loc_en_US, sid_35297-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 5ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-7-pcs_7-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"7-pc","ID":"7-pcs_7-pc","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 7-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"35297-000-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Out Of Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 299 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

This 7-piece knife block features all the essential knives you need for your kitchen. This set includes the all-rounder 8-inch chef’s knife, for chopping herbs and dicing onions, and the 5-inch serrated utility knife, perfect for cutting soft interior, hard exterior foods. This set is complete with kitchen shears, a honing steel, and is housed in a 16-slot bamboo knife block.

Four Star knives are made of proprietary special formula steel that has been perfected for almost 300 years. Combined with ZWILLING’s signature ice-hardening technique, these FRIODUR blades are harder, sharper, they will not stain or chip, and they retain their sharpness longer. Precision forged from a single piece of steel, the SIGMAFORGE knives have an exceptionally sturdy, balanced, and flexible blade.

• Set includes: 3-inch paring, 5-inch serrated utility, 6-inch utility, 8-inch chef’s, kitchen shears, 9-inch honing steel, 16-slot bamboo knife block
  • Made from special formula high carbon stainless steel
  • SIGMAFORGE - Single piece, forged knife
  • Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade stays sharper, longer
  • Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge for superior sharpness
  • Ergonomic, polypropylene handle
  • 57 Rockwell Hardness = excellent edge retention
  • Dishwasher safe, handwashing recommended
  • Made in Germany

Specifications

• Item no. 35297-000
Characteristics
  • Color: natural
  • Country of origin: Germany
  • Substance: special formula steel
  • Manufacturing method: forged
  • Number of parts: 7
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: plastic
Measurements
  • Net weight: 3.64 lbs
Added to basket View basket checkout

FAN-FAVORITE KNIFE SERIES

Four Star is our top-selling knife series. Backed with over 280 years of knifemaking tradition, this celebrated collection is the model of safety, ergonomics, and comfort.

SUPERIOR CRAFTSMANSHIP

Four Star knives are made of proprietary special formula steel that has been perfected for almost 300 years.

RAZOR-SHARP EDGE

ZWILLING’s signature ice-hardened FRIODUR blades are harder, sharper, they will not stain or chip, and they retain their sharpness longer.

BALANCED BLADE

Precision forged from a single piece of steel, the SIGMAFORGE knives have an exceptionally sturdy, balanced, and flexible blade.

COMFORTABLE HANDLE

Four Star polypropylene handles are ergonomically shaped for maximum comfort in the hand, making meal prep a breeze.

QUICK CLEAN UP

No-fuss cleanup, in the dishwasher or by hand. Stain and rust-free blades.

MADE IN GERMANY

We own our cutlery factory so we can control the quality at every step of the production, ensuring knives that last a lifetime.

Four Star Cutlery

ZWILLING FOUR STAR CUTLERY SERIES

ZWILLING Four Star 7-pc Knife Block Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 77.
Rated 2 out of 5 by from 7-pc knife set The four knives included with the set are nice and sharp, as expected. The face of the blade of the 6" knife, however, was scratched when I received it. The box containing the knives had been re-taped, so I assume this had been a return. I was going to return it myself, but customer service was so difficult to deal with, and since it didn't affect the cutting portion of the blade, I didn't want the hassle. I recommend the product, but not buying it from zwilling.com.
Date published: 2021-01-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great set! A well priced Four Star block set, is nothing more to asked. I love every single knife in this block. It feels great and function well for daily use. These are forged knives from a single piece of solid steel, ergonomic polypropylene handle. German made special formula high carbon steel with 57 Rockwell Hardness = excellent edge retention. There's plenty space for your current knives at home, and to store your favorite steak set.
Date published: 2020-04-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Four Star is made in Germany, forged from high carbon German steel and is guaranteed to last a lifetime just like the Pro knife. Its fine edge is razor sharp and will have amazing edge retention. The molded handle is the perfect solution for someone who prefers a lighter knife but doesn't want to sacrifice quality. This set is a perfect wedding or housewarming gift. It has all the essential knives, great kitchen shears, a honing steel to keep the knives sharp, all housed in a beautiful block with extra slots to add knives to down the road.
Date published: 2020-04-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The Four Star collection is a favorite because of the comfortable handle. Made in Germany with steel that is specially formulated to resist corrosion yet remain sharp and hard. These knives are forged for strength in the bolster. This set has a nice collection of handy blades. The only thing that is missing is a large serrated bread knife but there is a serrated utility that can tackle the task.
Date published: 2020-04-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great block set Four Star knives are one of Zwilling’s best collections. The high carbon stainless steel cuts through anything with ease. The knife is on the lighter side, which is great if you are cutting for long extended periods of time, or if you need a light knife for arthritis, etc.. The block set assortment is great, where you would use every knife, and not have an overabundance of knives. With the block, there are extra slots, which are great for adding steak knives or other knives you may have.
Date published: 2020-03-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Four Star is a classic! On the market since the 1970's this knife has stood the test of time and still looks fresh and relevant. These Four Star knives have a really nice feeling handle. Is easy to grip even when wet and works with smaller hands. Premium German Steel, made in Germany, ice hardened to hold an edge longer these knives are ready to take on the toughest challenges in the kitchen. Dont forget to check out the matching fine edge steak knives!
Date published: 2020-04-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Gift I received this block set for a housewarming gift. Great assortment, contains every knife I use in the kitchen. The knives are from Germany and are made with the traditional German high quality workmanship. Love the molded handles, a little lighter than the the ones with rivets. Very comfortable grip and a forged bolster which helps balance the knife when holding. Everything I want in a set, and very grateful for this awesome gift.
Date published: 2020-12-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from great set to start with I love this set because it has everything you need to start a knife collection. High quality, high carbon stainless steel, in blade shapes that you will always love and plenty of room to expand. Unlike some knife blocks, the other pieces from the line, (huge assortment) can be added when you want, need or recieve more blades. It even has space for steak knives if you wnat to get them to match too!
Date published: 2020-04-18
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_16, tr_61
  • loc_en_US, sid_35297-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product

Are these knives full tang?

Asked by: Crystal Dawn
No 3/4"
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2022-04-29

Would these knives be considered "Standard" or "Asian"? (Asking as I prepare to sharpen these with the Zwilling J.A. Henckles knife sharpener).

Asked by: vtjewell
These are considered Standard/Western for sharpening purposes.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2020-08-06
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_35297-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • questions, product