Details

ZWILLING Four Star 7-inch, Hollow Edge Santoku - Visual Imperfections

-60%
{"no-color-18-cm_7.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"7.00 inch","ID":"18-cm_7.00-inch","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 7.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"31119-184-5","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Variations
  • no-color

Promotions

Black Friday Sale
YOU SAVE: -60%
$125.00 $49.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

This item is currently not available.

This item is out of stock
As soon as it's available again, you will receive an e-mail from us.
Please enter a valid email address.
We saved your request. Hopefully you will hear from us soon.
YOU SAVE: -60%
$125.00 $49.99
ZWILLING Four Star 7-inch Santoku Knife - Visual Imperfections is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 4.
  • y_2021, m_11, d_25, h_18
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.20
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_4
  • loc_en_US, sid_31119-184, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 9ms
  • reviews, product

Description

This product may have minor visual imperfections, though this will not affect the product's performance. This product may have damaged or no packaging. FOUR STAR is the top-selling knife series of ZWILLING J.A. Henckels worldwide. Honed and hand-finished by the most skilled artisans, this celebrated collection is the model of safety, ergonomics, and comfort. Thanks to their seamless transition from bolster to handle, the knives are comfortable to use for long periods of time. The bolster provides the right balance while acting as a safe finger guard.The knives are made of proprietary special formula steel that has been perfected for over 280 years. Combined with ZWILLING's signature ice-hardening technique, these FRIODUR blades are harder, sharper, they will NOT STAIN or chip and they retain their sharpness longer. Precision-forged from a single piece of steel, the SIGMAFORGE knives have an exceptionally sturdy, balanced and flexible blade.

• Manufactured in Germany
  • Special formula high carbon NO STAIN steel
  • SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of solid steel
  • Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
  • Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
  • Ergonomic polypropylene handles permanently bonded for seamless accuracy and gaps
  • 57 Rockwell Hardness = excellent edge retention
  • Edge angle 10 degrees per side

Specifications

• Item no. 31119-184
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: Germany
  • Substance: special formula steel
  • Type of handle: exposed tang
  • Type of edge: Hollow Edge
  • Edge finishing: Razor edge
  • Manufacturing method: forged
  • Number of parts: 1
  • Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: plastic
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.44 lbs
  • Length of product: 12.60 in
  • Width of product: 1.77 in
  • Height of product: 0.98 in
  • Blade length: 7.09 in
  • Handle length: 4.53 in
  • Handle width: 0.83 in
  • Blade width: 0.08 in
ZWILLING Four Star 7-inch, Hollow Edge Santoku - Visual Imperfections
$125.00 $49.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
ZWILLING Four Star 7-inch Santoku Knife - Visual Imperfections is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great edge and weight Exactly the shape I was looking for, with an excellent sharp edge and nice weight in my hand. On sale due to "visual imperfections" but I honestly couldn't see any. My only complaint is that it does not come with any kind of blade cover for storage.
Date published: 2018-08-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great knife I am extremely happy with my purchase. I was concerned about the visual imperfections in the description, but they were unnoticeable when it arrived. It's quickly become my favorite go to knife. I highly recommend this knife.
Date published: 2018-10-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from So happy This knife is an amazing addition to our new knife collection. So happy to receive such a wonderful product (with no evident imperfections) for such a great price! Thanks!
Date published: 2018-10-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect Makes my chopping of vegetables extremely ease and precise.
Date published: 2018-09-23
  • y_2021, m_11, d_25, h_18
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.20
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_4
  • loc_en_US, sid_31119-184, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 7ms
  • reviews, product

Are there none of these left?

Asked by: wheelguy
This item is currently unavailable with visual imperfections. Since items with visual imperfections are not made to be sold intentionally, it is difficult to anticipate if/when we will receive more. However, this particular knife is available in first quality here: https://www.zwillingonline.com/31119183.html
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2018-10-11
  • y_2021, m_11, d_26, h_19CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.20
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_31119-184, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 11ms
  • questions, product