Four Star's amazing Prep Knife will become the go-to knife in your kitchen. This new blade shape excels at a multitude of tasks - peeling and chopping vegetables and fruit, slicing meats and cheeses, butterflying chicken breasts, deveining shrimp and much more. The well-designed blade allows for plenty of knuckle clearance when you're chopping on a cutting board yet is small enough for in-hand paring tasks, such as peeling and trimming apples and potatoes.
This masterpiece of safety, ergonomics and comfort has become the best selling ZWILLING J.A. Henckels knife series worldwide and is celebrating 40 years of production. Each Four Star knife is forged from a single piece of steel, resulting in a sturdy, balanced, and flexible blade. The seamless transition from bolster to molded handle makes Four Star knives comfortable for long periods of use. Made in Germany.
- Unique blade shape tackles many every-day kitchen tasks
- Perfect shape and size for chopping and slicing, yet small enough to be used in the hand
- ZWILLING Special Formula High Carbon, no-stain steel
- Forged from a single pieced of steel
- Ergonomic molded polypropylene handle is comfortable and easy to maintain
- Made in Germany
- Substance: High Carbon Stainless Steel
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 24ms
- reviews, product