984.50 $449.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -54%
984.50 $449.99
In Stock Free Shipping
Ships within 1-2 days
ZWILLING J.A. Henckels Four Star 12-pc Knife Block Set is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 9.
  • y_2020, m_9, d_22, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_9
  • loc_en_US, sid_35740-012, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 10ms
  • reviews, product

Description

FOUR STAR is the top-selling knife series of ZWILLING J.A. Henckels worldwide. Honed and hand-finished by the most skilled artisans, this celebrated collection is the model of safety, ergonomics, and comfort. Thanks to their seamless transition from bolster to handle, the knives are comfortable to use for long periods of time. The bolster provides the right balance while acting as a safe finger guard.The knives are made of proprietary special formula steel that has been perfected for over 280 years. Combined with ZWILLING's signature ice-hardening technique, these FRIODUR blades are harder, sharper, they will NOT STAIN or chip and they retain their sharpness longer. Precision-forged from a single piece of steel, the SIGMAFORGE knives have an exceptionally sturdy, balanced and flexible blade.
  • Set includes 4" parining knife, 5.5" fine edge prep knife, 5" serrated utility knfe, 8" chef knife, 8" bread knife, four 4.5" steak knives, TWIN promo kitchen shears, TWIN 9" sharpening steel, wooden knife block
  • Manufactured in Germany
  • Special formula high carbon NO STAIN steel
  • SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of solid steel
  • Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
  • Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
  • Ergonomic polypropylene handles permanently bonded for seamless accuracy and gaps
  • 57 Rockwell Hardness = excellent edge retention

Specifications

• Item no. 35740-012
Characteristics
  • Color: Walnut
  • Country of origin: Germany
  • Substance: Special Formula Steel
  • Manufacturing method: forged
  • Number of parts: 13
ZWILLING Four Star 13-pc, Knife block set, Walnut
$984.50 $449.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
ZWILLING J.A. Henckels Four Star 12-pc Knife Block Set is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 9.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Prefect set for my small kitchen I am so happy that I found a knife set that was perfect for all my needs! I don't have a ton of drawer space, so having the knife block sit on my counter is great. I also don't have a ton of space in my apartment, so the biggest dinner party I would have is 4, so having 4 steak knives is just the right amount for me. I love that there is space in the knife block for the steak knives so I can store all my knives in the same place. The "Four Star" line is very comfortable to use and I love the classic design.
Date published: 2020-05-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from complete set I really like this set. It has everything I need from prep all the way up to slicing knives. The Four Star design has a great forged German steel blade. The blade is very sharp and easy to maintain. The handle material is very comfortable to hold and the texture gives me confidence in my grip. I love that the steak knives are straight bladed so they can be resharpened. They are basically smaller versions of the boning knife. They actually cut my food rather than tear it.......such a difference.
Date published: 2020-07-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Four Star Comfort The Four Star series is popular for so many reasons but one of my favorites is the handle. It is comfortable and nonslip. Because they are forged from specially formulated steel they are corrosion resistant and have a strong bolster. Of course they are super sharp and remain that way use after use only needing to be sharpened once a year. This set includes several of the most popular knife profiles and four steak knives so it's a great choice.
Date published: 2020-04-26
Rated 4 out of 5 by from This block has everything knife you need in a kitchen. Four Star knives are made from German Special Formula Steel and forged from one piece of steel so durable for a lifetime, and that's their warranty - lifetime. The knives are also ice hardened which translates to the blade starting sharp and staying sharper longer. The handles are lightweight and a nice option to the heavier handles.
Date published: 2020-04-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The Four Star name means you are buying quality! No surprise this is a best-seller, as they are made with the ice-hardened process so you can count on super-sharp and stay sharp along with durability and rust free. Has every knife you could want or need - including 4 steak knives! Shears included for cutting those window-sill herbs!
Date published: 2020-04-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Complete small set. This set will meet all the needs of a good kitchen. It has a chef's knife, a bread knife and paring knife (the 3 most popular knives) plus an excellent prep and utility knife. It also comes with 4 straight-edge steak knives and all the accessories for maintenance and storage. Plus there's no compromise with these knives, they are terrific. There’s a reason the Four Star line has been a part of Zwilling’s lineup forever. It was designed with professionals in mind, so the focus was on safety, comfort and durability. The ‘grippy’ polypropylene handle is proportionate to the blade and the work - therefore no excess weight. The blade steel and method of construction is proprietary and at the forefront of technology. The blade can both take a beating and hold an edge, ideal for daily use and hard work. These knives have all the features of world class knives, because they are - world class knives. Although dishwasher safe, all knives perform and look better if they are hand washed. I’ve had a Four Star in my collection for decades. And it still looks almost new.
Date published: 2020-05-20
Rated 4 out of 5 by from zwilling employee This is an exceptional set, the assortment covers all bases and the four star is a nice forged knife. The comfort handle is smooth and lightweight. This set is offering a forged knife collection at a great price.
Date published: 2020-05-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Four Star set A complete set including steak knives! These forged knives are sharp and the molded handles are comfortable in your hand. Good weight and balance. A quality set made in Germany!
Date published: 2020-05-22
  • y_2020, m_9, d_22, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_9
  • loc_en_US, sid_35740-012, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 7ms
  • reviews, product

I have this set, but there are 3 slots that are empty. I wanted to know what knives are needed to complete the set. 

Asked by: MamaBear415
Some sets include empty slots so you may arrange the knives how you like and add to your collection over time. You should add those knives which would be most useful in your kitchen. We have two- and three-piece completer sets and individual knives in the Four Star line available here: https://www.zwillingonline.com/cutlery-zwilling-four-star.html
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2018-07-16
  • y_2020, m_9, d_23, h_15CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_35740-012, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • questions, product