Details

ZWILLING Forte 8 qt Stock pot, Aluminum

{"no-color-8-qt":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"8 qt","ID":"8-qt","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 8 qt is not available for this combination"},"productId":"66563-280-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Variations
  • no-color
YOU SAVE: -20%
250.00 $200.03
Add to cart options
Product Actions

This item is currently not available.

This item is out of stock
As soon as it's available again, you will receive an e-mail from us.
This field is required.
Your request has been saved. We'll notify you when it's available again.
YOU SAVE: -20%
250.00 $200.03
ZWILLING Forte 8-qt Stock pot is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 12.
  • y_2020, m_12, d_2, h_16
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_12
  • loc_en_US, sid_66563-280, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 136ms
  • reviews, product

Specifications

• Item no. 66563-280
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: Italy
  • Substance: Aluminum
  • Induction: Yes
Measurements
  • Capacity: 8.00 qt
ZWILLING Forte 8 qt Stock pot, Aluminum
$250.00 $200.03
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
ZWILLING Forte 8-qt Stock pot is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 12.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from An 8 quart stock pot is a kitchen essential. I use it weekly for stock, soups, stews and will be using it for canning jam soon. The key to a good stock pot is quality construction. Forte is an awesome line of forged aluminum cookware. Aluminum is a great heat conductor which guarantees even heat distribution, a feature also aided by the thicker base. It is designed with reinforced rims to handle everyday abuse. The non-stick coating is one of the best on the market! Its five layers are incredibly durable, extremely tolerant of high heat and metal utensil safe. Plus it's induction compatible.
Date published: 2020-05-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Substantial This is a substantial stock pot for large batches of stews, stocks and soups. Ideal for cooking pasta. We like using this for authentic, old school, popcorn! Quick and even heating, plus extremely durable. It's an incredible non stick pan. I have been using this pan on a regular basis and continue to be impressed by the performance. This pan exceeds expectations. The innovative non stick surface is superior. Easy release and clean up. The rounded, smooth handles are extremely comfortable to hold. Fantastic pan..plus induction compatible.
Date published: 2020-05-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Nicely shaped 8qt stock pot for boiling pasta, making soup stews and chili. Forte is an exceptional and revolutionary non-stick, cold forged aluminum cookware made in Italy. Aluminum is an excellent heat conductor and these pans are 99.9% pure aluminum for fast and even heat distribution and retention. Great for searing, frying and browning. Each pan is coated with a 5 layer Ti-X coating which includes 3 traditional non-stick layers, 1 layer of a plasma primer and a final protective layer to provide the ultimate coating against corrosion, abrasion, blistering and peeling. Stay cool ergonomic handles, drip-less pouring rims, glass lids, matte exterior coating for easy cleaning plus induction compatibility make these a perfect choice for all your cooking needs.
Date published: 2020-05-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Stock up! This standard-sized stock pot is perfect for your big batch meals, stocks or stews. This pot is an ideal weight, even full of delicious food. The cold-forged aluminum core allows heat to evenly distribute and retain throughout, ensuring perfect results and more efficient cooking overall. And the nonstick coating makes cooking and clean up efficient too! It is super scratch resistant and tougher than most nonsticks out there! This essential cookware piece is sure to be in your kitchen for years to come!
Rated 5 out of 5 by from great stock pot I am really happy with this pot. I love the 8qt size but my favorite part is that it is wider rather than tall. This makes it easy to stir, reduce and use for braising not just boiling. The material is lightweight yet very durable. It heats very evenly and quickly I like that I can see through the lid and monitor my cooking without lifting it off. The non-stick coating holds up use after use. I get great browning and I love that it is metal utensil safe. Quality Italian made cookware from a quality company.
Date published: 2020-11-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from great all around pot This is a great pot. I was looking for a larger size dutch oven/stock pot that wasnt too heavy. This one is perfect. The aluminum construction is lightweight yet durable. It heats very quickly and evenly. The nonstick coating is very good. I like that it is scratch resistant and PFOA free. It cleans very easily and holds up use after use. I like that it is more wide than tall allowing for more surface area and easy stirring.
Date published: 2020-07-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A great stock pot, perfect for pasta, soups, or large batches of apple cider. The nonstick is impeccable, everything releases off the stock pot easily. I like that it’s made in Italy and just how well constructed this piece is thanks to the cold forged aspect of the aluminum, making it strong, pure and able to heat quickly and retain the heat well. This stock pot works for all stovetops, so everyone can enjoy using it!
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Soups On This stock pot does it all, from pasta to soup or even bread. It is made from cold-forged aluminum which provides fast heat-up and excellent heat transfer. Nothing sticks to this pan as the coasting consists of five super-strong layers that resist corrosion, scratching, peeling and blistering. The glass lid makes it easy to check on your meal.
Date published: 2020-05-11
  • y_2020, m_12, d_2, h_16
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_12
  • loc_en_US, sid_66563-280, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 7ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 118ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;