162.00 $130.03
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -20%
162.00 $130.03
In Stock Free Shipping
Ships within 1-2 days
ZWILLING Forte Frying Pan Set ( 8 & 10 - inch) is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 19.
  • y_2020, m_9, d_20, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_18
  • loc_en_US, sid_66560-001, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 19ms
  • reviews, product

Description

• Set includes 8" and 10" fry pans

Specifications

• Item no. 66560-001
Characteristics
  • Color: no-color
  • Country of origin: Italy
  • Substance: Aluminum
  • Induction: Yes
  • Number of parts: 2
ZWILLING Forte 2-pc, Aluminum, Fry pan set
$162.00 $130.03
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
ZWILLING Forte Frying Pan Set ( 8 & 10 - inch) is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 19.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fantastic fry pans Love these pans for easy, quick stir frys, skillet meals and sauteeing. The sloped sides make it easy to turn and flip with a spoon or spatula. This is our pan for loaded frittatas- medium and large. Easy transition from stove to oven. Quick and even heating, plus extremely durable. It's an incredible non stick pan. I have been using these pans on a regular basis and continue to be impressed by the performance. This pan exceeds expectations. The innovative non stick surface is superior. Easy release and clean up. The rounded, smooth handles are extremely comfortable to hold. Fantastic pans..plus induction compatible.
Date published: 2020-05-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from These two fry pans handle my weekday meals as well as family dinners on Sunday. The 10" does the simple tasks of eggs, sausage and pancakes. The 12" takes on the larger meals like fried chicken which it does as well as my cast iron, only more efficiently. Forte is an awesome line of forged aluminum cookware. Aluminum is a great heat conductor which guarantees even heat distribution, a feature also aided by the thicker base. It is designed with reinforced rims to handle everyday abuse. The non-stick coating is one of the best on the market! Its five layers are incredibly durable, extremely tolerant of high heat and metal utensil safe. Plus it's induction compatible.
Date published: 2020-05-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fantastic duo Love these pans for easy, quick stir frys, skillet meals and sauteeing. The 8" pan is my go to pan for all breakfast meals. Eggs and omelettes cook with less fat and release with ease. Easy transition from stove to oven. Quick and even heating, plus extremely durable. It's an incredible non stick pan. I have been using these pans on a regular basis and continue to be impressed by the performance. This pan exceeds expectations. The innovative non stick surface is superior. Easy release and clean up. The rounded, smooth handles are extremely comfortable to hold. Fantastic pans..plus induction compatible.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Get the best of two sizes with this awesome Forte fry pan set! Both pans are built with a solid, cold-forged aluminum core for even heat distribution and retention, allowing efficient cooking and better results overall. The pans also feature a tough, innovative nonstick coating that is extremely scratch resistant and makes cooking AND clean up easier and more enjoyable than ever! The 8" is perfect for scrambling eggs or frying tortillas while the 10" allows more room for food like pancakes, bacon or sauteing veggies.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from If you have an induction cooktop or are just looking for an awesome long lasting set of non-stick fry pans look no further! Forte is an exceptional and revolutionary non-stick, cold forged aluminum cookware made in Italy. Aluminum is an excellent heat conductor and these pans are 99.9% pure aluminum for fast and even heat distribution and retention. Great for searing, frying and browning. Each pan is coated with a 5 layer Ti-X coating which includes 3 traditional non-stick layers, 1 layer of a plasma primer and a final protective layer to provide the ultimate coating against corrosion, abrasion, blistering and peeling. Stay cool ergonomic handles, drip-less pouring rims, glass lids, matte exterior coating for easy cleaning plus induction compatibility make these a perfect choice for all your cooking needs.
Date published: 2020-05-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from 2 is always better than 1 when it comes to fry pans. This set includes a 10" and 12" fry pan to fit all of your saute and frying needs. Forte is an exceptional and revolutionary non-stick, cold forged aluminum cookware made in Italy. Aluminum is an excellent heat conductor and these pans are 99.9% pure aluminum for fast and even heat distribution and retention. Great for searing, frying and browning. Each pan is coated with a 5 layer Ti-X coating which includes 3 traditional non-stick layers, 1 layer of a plasma primer and a final protective layer to provide the ultimate coating against corrosion, abrasion, blistering and peeling. Stay cool ergonomic handles, drip-less pouring rims, glass lids, matte exterior coating for easy cleaning plus induction compatibility make these a perfect choice for all your cooking needs.
Date published: 2020-05-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great starter fry pan set This is a great fry pan set if you need just a couple of pans but not an entire set. This is a very well made collection from Italy, the Forte is durable, has a nice weight to it. The nonstick is impeccable, thanks to the 5 layers of nonstick properties, this is the epitome of a fantastic nonstick pan that will last. Great sizes for doing eggs to skillet dinners, this is a great set to have, plus they can be used on all cooktops so everyone can enjoy them.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Duo These two pans take care of all of my cooking needs. I love the design. The handle is super comfortable. The nonstick coating lasts and lasts after many uses. I love that it is scratch resistant and PFOA free. The aluminum core heats evenly and quickly. The two sizes are great. I use the larger one for my entrees and the smaller one for my morning eggs and sides. I get a nice sear and even browning. The Italian craftsmanship really shines through.
Date published: 2020-07-17
  • y_2020, m_9, d_20, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_18
  • loc_en_US, sid_66560-001, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;