1,535.00 $1,299.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -15%
1,535.00 $1,299.99
In Stock Free Shipping
Ships within 1-2 days
ZWILLING Forte 14-pc Ultimate Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 11.
  • y_2020, m_9, d_19, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_10
  • loc_en_US, sid_66560-003, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 196ms
  • reviews, product

Specifications

• Item no. 66560-003
Characteristics
  • Color: no-color
  • Country of origin: Italy
  • Substance: Aluminum
  • Induction: Yes
  • Number of parts: 14
ZWILLING Forte 14-pc, Aluminum, Pot set
$1,535.00 $1,299.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
ZWILLING Forte 14-pc Ultimate Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 11.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Treat yourself to the entire Forte collection with this amazing 14pc set. Your kitchen will be fully equipped with every piece you need for your favorite recipes and will inspire you to try new ones too! Each piece is built with a cold-forged aluminum core allowing for efficient cooking through even heat distribution and retention. Not only that, the cookware's nonstick coating is unlike any out there with superior scratch resistance and long-lasting durability. Keep everyone's hands safe with the stay cool handles and maintain internal temperature with either the accompanying glass lids or the essential universal lid!
Date published: 2020-05-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The best of the best This cookware set has it all, and it’s a really great assortment. This made in Italy cookware is very well made, thanks to the cold forged pure aluminum, these pieces heat up so well and really retain the heat for even heating and cooking. The best thing about this cookware though is the nonstick, by far hands down the best on the market. Nothing sticks to the pieces, food releases easily and effortlessly, finally a true nonstick cookware you can actually enjoy using. It’s also very convenient that it includes an universal lid, so you never have to worry about not having a lid for your fry pans. A great set that anyone can use since these pieces work on all cooktops.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from the most complete set ever I love each and every piece in this set. The Italian craftsmanship really makes a difference. The nonstick coating is amazing. It stays nonstick use after use. I love that its scratch resistant. I try to use gentle tools when I cook but I like that I can use what I want. The pots are great for my grains and sauces. The frying pans are a dream to use my eggs just slide around. I love how lightweight they are and how evenly they heat. I get nice even browning and the handles are very comfortable. I LOVE the universal lid. It is well balanced and heavy enough that i feel secure using it. I cant believe this set comes with a grill and wok as well. Really there is no reason to purchase anything more.
Date published: 2020-07-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Forte is an awesome line of forged aluminum cookware. Aluminum is a great heat conductor which guarantees even heat distribution, a feature also aided by the thicker base. It is designed with reinforced rims to handle everyday abuse. The non-stick coating is one of the best on the market! Its five layers are incredibly durable, extremely tolerant of high heat and metal utensil safe, plus it's induction compatible. Glass lids are such a thoughtful feature. This set comes with everything you could possibly need in your kitchen. I love that they include a universal lid for the fry pans!
Date published: 2020-05-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fabulous Forte What more could you want!! A complete set of versitale pans for all your sauce , skillet and grilled recipes. Quick and even heating, plus extremely durable. These are incredible non stick pans. I have been using these pans on a regular basis and continue to be impressed by the performance. These pans exceed expectations. The innovative non stick surface is superior. Easy release and clean up. The rounded, smooth handles are extremely comfortable to hold. Fantastic pans..plus induction compatible.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Super impressive cookware set! Includes everything you need to complete every recipe plus a universal lid to fit over the fry pans and any other pans without lids that you might have. Forte is an exceptional and revolutionary non-stick, cold forged aluminum cookware made in Italy. Aluminum is an excellent heat conductor and these pans are 99.9% pure aluminum for fast and even heat distribution and retention. Great for searing, frying and browning. Each pan is coated with a 5 layer Ti-X coating which includes 3 traditional non-stick layers, 1 layer of a plasma primer and a final protective layer to provide the ultimate coating against corrosion, abrasion, blistering and peeling. Stay cool ergonomic handles, drip-less pouring rims, glass lids, matte exterior coating for easy cleaning plus induction compatibility make these a perfect choice for all your cooking needs.
Date published: 2020-05-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This set has everything you would ever need in a kitchen, you name it it is in the set. There is even a wok and a grill pan. The set has superior non stick capability and be used on any cook surface including induction. The pans will last 60% longer that any other traditional non stick cookware in the market place. Bonus you can use metal utensils on all pieces with no damage.
Date published: 2020-05-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great investment! A fabulous non-stick set. The 5 layers are more durable and scratch resistant than other non-stick pieces we've had. They are compatible with an induction cooktop. Heats up quickly and evenly. Performs beautifully. The 14 piece set even includes a third fry pan, a wok, grill pan and universal lid. What a complete set!
Date published: 2020-05-07
  • y_2020, m_9, d_19, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_10
  • loc_en_US, sid_66560-003, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 81ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 159ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;