Details

ZWILLING Forte 10-inch, aluminum, Non-stick, Frying pan

$119.99

Ultra-durable, induction-safe nonstick cookware that’s made to last

• Impressive 5-layer Ti-X nonstick coating for quick release
  • Italian-made aluminum construction for even heating
  • Comfortable, stay-cool, stainless-steel handles
ZWILLING Forte 10-inch Frying Pan is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 29.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_27
  • loc_en_US, sid_66569-260, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 101ms
  • reviews, product
{"black-20-cm_8.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"black matte","ID":"black","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color black matte is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"8.00 inch","ID":"20-cm_8.00-inch","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 8.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"66569-200-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"black-26-cm_10.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"black matte","ID":"black","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color black matte is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"10.00 inch","ID":"26-cm_10.00-inch","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 10.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"66569-260-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false},"black-30-cm_12.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"black matte","ID":"black","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color black matte is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"12.00 inch","ID":"30-cm_12.00-inch","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 12.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"66569-300-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Variations
Size: 10.00 inch
Out Of Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 119 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

Made in Italy, ZWILLING Forte is 20x more durable than traditional nonstick with an improved resistance to scratches and abrasions. Make perfectly tender salmon, sauté vegetables, and pan-fry dumplings in this just-the-right-size 10-inch fry pan.

Forte boasts an innovative 5-layer Ti-X coating. A unique Plasma Primer offers superior resistance to metal utensils and is topped by three layers of enhanced nonstick coating. A durable fifth protective layer is added to prevent peeling, blistering, corrosion, and abrasions.

The cold forged extremely pure aluminum construction provides fast and even heat distribution, with no hot spots. The stay-cool, stainless-steel handle is comfortable to hold. Featuring a handy hanging loop, you can store your pan with ease. ZWILLING Forte is compatible with all stovetops, including induction, and is oven safe to 460°F. Durable and dishwasher-safe, the Ti-X coating lets you enjoy quick release and easy clean up any night of the week.

• Made of extremely pure cold forged aluminum for even heating and distribution
  • Impressive 5-layer nonstick Ti-X coating – quick releasing, metal utensil safe, and won’t peel or blister
  • 60% longer lasting and 20 times more durable than traditional nonstick
  • Ergonomic, stay-cool, stainless-steel handles are double riveted
  • Flared rim offers clean, seamless pouring
  • Compatible with all stovetops, including induction, and oven safe to 460°F
  • Easy-to-clean exterior coating is dishwasher safe
  • Made in Italy

Specifications

• Item no. 66569-260
Characteristics
  • Color: black matte
  • Country of origin: Italy
  • Substance: aluminum
  • Surface finishing: coated
  • Handle fixing: riveted
  • Induction: Yes
  • Non-stick: Yes
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Broiler-safe: Yes
  • California AB1200: Disclosure
Measurements
  • Net weight: 2.34 lbs
  • Upper diameter: 10.24 in
Added to basket View basket checkout
ZWILLING Forte 10-inch Frying Pan is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 29.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from It doesn't get much better than this Forte fry pan. The nonstick coating is unlike anything I've ever cooked with and after three years of use, has held up perfectly and is still scratch free. The pan is the perfect weight with a sleek, stay cool handle that makes it easy to maneuver around on the stove or at the dinner table. With a sturdy, cold forged aluminum base makes this pan a durable and easy choice to go to when cooking eggs or frying tortillas. And for someone without a dishwasher, this pan is the easiest to hand wash.
Date published: 2020-05-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from *Never* got this even browning with other pans For decades I thought that I was using the highest-end pans out there and that the uneven browning that I consistently experienced was due to a burner defect. Well, now that I (fortuitously) stumbled upon the Zwilling Forte Nonstick line and did a deep dive on stainless steel vs. aluminum and the Forte line specifically, I now know that the uneven browning was because of the pans that I was using--and not the burners! (See the photo below for what superior browning [in the Forte 12-inch fry pan] looks like.) I now have the best and look forward to using the three (8-, 10-, and 12-inch) fry pans, 2 (2- and 4-quart) sauce pans with lids, the 4-quart sautee pan with lid and helper handle, the 11-inch square grill pan (for which I purchased a lid from Didriks), and the wok for the remainder of my cooking days. Bravo, and thank you!
Date published: 2023-04-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect pan for your morning eggs any style! Forte is an exceptional and revolutionary non-stick, cold forged aluminum cookware made in Italy. Aluminum is an excellent heat conductor and these pans are 99.9% pure aluminum for fast and even heat distribution and retention. Great for searing, frying and browning. Each pan is coated with a 5 layer Ti-X coating which includes 3 traditional non-stick layers, 1 layer of a plasma primer and a final protective layer to provide the ultimate coating against corrosion, abrasion, blistering and peeling. Stay cool ergonomic handles, drip-less pouring rims, glass lids, matte exterior coating for easy cleaning plus induction compatibility make these a perfect choice for all your cooking needs.
Date published: 2020-05-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great 12" fry pan to cook those perfect burgers and steaks. Forte is an exceptional and revolutionary non-stick, cold forged aluminum cookware made in Italy. Aluminum is an excellent heat conductor and these pans are 99.9% pure aluminum for fast and even heat distribution and retention. Great for searing, frying and browning. Each pan is coated with a 5 layer Ti-X coating which includes 3 traditional non-stick layers, 1 layer of a plasma primer and a final protective layer to provide the ultimate coating against corrosion, abrasion, blistering and peeling. Stay cool ergonomic handles, drip-less pouring rims, glass lids, matte exterior coating for easy cleaning plus induction compatibility make these a perfect choice for all your cooking needs.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Extraordinary This is my go to pan for breakfast meals. Eggs and omelettes cook with little fat and set up beautifully. Amazing, crispy homefried potaotes! We also love making our breakfast sandwiches in this pan. It's an incredible non stick pan. I have been using this pan on a daily basis and continue to be impressed by the performance. This pan exceeds expectations. The innovative non stick surface is superior. Easy release and clean up. The rounded, smooth handles are extremely comfortable to hold. Fantastic set...plus induction compatible.
Date published: 2020-05-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from If you have an induction cooktop and are looking for a high performance fry pan look no further. Forte is an exceptional and revolutionary non-stick, cold forged aluminum cookware made in Italy. Aluminum is an excellent heat conductor and these pans are 99.9% pure aluminum for fast and even heat distribution and retention. Great for searing, frying and browning. Each pan is coated with a 5 layer Ti-X coating which includes 3 traditional non-stick layers, 1 layer of a plasma primer and a final protective layer to provide the ultimate coating against corrosion, abrasion, blistering and peeling. Stay cool ergonomic handles, drip-less pouring rims, glass lids, matte exterior coating for easy cleaning plus induction compatibility make these a perfect choice for all your cooking needs.
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Ti-X surface not hard as expected. I have two Zwillig Forte pans with Ti-X non stick layer. Both pans quality is very good. They look very pro imho. However, first of all Ti-X surface disappointed me totally. It is very soft and not scratch resistant at all. I am using it exactly the same way like my old, cheap frying pan (wash it manually and use only wooden utensils while frying), despite of that, after few usages I can see very deep scratches in the surface. My old cheap pan does not have so deep scratches. Additionally, pans are very heavy, what is good in my opinion, but the problem is with handle. It looks very good, I like how it is shaped, however it is not comfortable when you try to pick up the pan, even empty. I bought Zwilling Forte pans, because I was looking for something that stays with me a bit longer than cheap pans you can buy in discounts. That's why I decided to invest my money and bought something more expensive. It seems Zwilling Forte pans were not the best choice. I am afraid I have to change pans again within next half a year. In summary, pans look good, they have thick bottom so frying is easy, however pans surface resistance is not as durable as Zwilling says. In my opinion you can buy much cheaper pans with the same quality.
Date published: 2020-10-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fantastic Forte This is my go to pan for making skillet meals for my family. Fantastic frying, sauteing and simmering- It's an incredible non stick pan. I have been using this pan on a daily basis and continue to be impressed by the performance. This pan exceeds expectations. The innovative non stick surface is superior. Easy release and clean up. The rounded, smooth handles are extremely comfortable to hold. Fantastic set...plus induction compatible.
Date published: 2020-05-08
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_27
  • loc_en_US, sid_66569-260, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 117ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;