• Black Matte
YOU SAVE: -20%
187.00 $149.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -20%
187.00 $149.99
ZWILLING Forte 12 - inch Wok is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 9.
  • y_2020, m_7, d_5, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_9
  • loc_en_US, sid_66561-300, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 141ms
  • reviews, product
In Stock Free Shipping for Orders over $59
Ships within 1-2 days
Item no. 66561-300
ZWILLING Forte PTFE Wok, Black Matte
$187.00 $149.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
Additional Information
Characteristics
  • Color: Black
  • Substance: Aluminum
  • Induction: Yes
Measurements
  • Upper diameter: 11.81 in
Characteristics
  • Substance: Aluminum
  • Induction: Yes
ZWILLING Forte 12 - inch Wok is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 9.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fabulous! Love this wok for easy, quick stir frys, frying and steaming. Quick and even heating, plus extremely durable.The best donuts you will ever make ! The wide bowl gives the donuts plenty of room to cook and makes it easy to flip. It's an incredible non stick pan. I have been using this pan on a regular basis and continue to be impressed by the performance. This pan exceeds expectations. The innovative non stick surface is superior. Easy release and clean up. The rounded, smooth handles are extremely comfortable to hold. Fantastic pan..plus induction compatible.
Date published: 2020-05-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I have about a handful of cookware pieces that are my ride or dies in the kitchen and this Forte Wok is absolutely one of them. I have been so impressed with how incredibly versatile this wok actually is. Of course, I use it for the obvious stir fries and such but surprisingly, this wok has been the most handy when making one-pot pasta dishes too! The depth and shape of the pan makes it perfect for boiling pasta in then throwing in prepped ingredients to complete the dish. The nonstick coating has served me well for over three years now and has made it so easy to clean up after a sometimes messy meal. I only use nonmetal utensils on my wok's surface and only ever hand wash, proving that with proper use and care, this wok will last a long time in any kitchen.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This wok has to be one of my favorite pans. I use this for stir fry but also for several of my one pot recipes such as pasta and rice dishes. Forte is an exceptional and revolutionary non-stick, cold forged aluminum cookware made in Italy. Aluminum is an excellent heat conductor and these pans are 99.9% pure aluminum for fast and even heat distribution and retention. Great for searing, frying and browning. Each pan is coated with a 5 layer Ti-X coating which includes 3 traditional non-stick layers, 1 layer of a plasma primer and a final protective layer to provide the ultimate coating against corrosion, abrasion, blistering and peeling. Stay cool ergonomic handles, drip-less pouring rims, glass lids, matte exterior coating for easy cleaning plus induction compatibility make these a perfect choice for all your cooking needs.
Date published: 2020-05-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A great wok! Such a fun piece to cook with, this wok does an amazing job of cooking your food evenly and well. The nonstick on this wok is amazing, I just put in my chicken without any oil or butter, and it does not stick at all, this is truly a nonstick wok. I like how well it heats up and retains the heat, and that the handles stay cool to the touch. Works on all cooktops which is a plus, this made in Italy wok is amazing and really well made.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from More Stir Fry? This wok works beautifully even on a not so great stove. It is made from cold-forged aluminum which provides fast heat-up and excellent heat transfer. Nothing sticks to this pan even honey based sauces. The helper handle is a nice detail especially when you have a big pan of stir fry. Use metal utensils with no damage to the pan.
Date published: 2020-05-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great size Wok for making a stir fry with just a little sesame oil. The flat bottom cooks evenly and sizzles the vegetables, shrimp and chicken to perfection. Dishwasher safe and utensil safe. Use it often to make this low cal meal.
Date published: 2020-05-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Stir fry tonight Heats up quickly and evenly. The non-stick is superior to other non-stick pans we've had. It is metal safe although we usually use wood or silicone. The helper handle is nice to distribute the weight. Love this wok!!!
Date published: 2020-05-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome Wok Awesome wok with multi-layer nonstick and quick and even heating. Ergonomic, stainless steel stay cool handles. Extremely durable and cleans up super easy.
  • y_2020, m_7, d_5, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_9
  • loc_en_US, sid_66561-300, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 10ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 126ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;